Pedigree Dental Dog Treats DentaStix Small Dogs

Pedigree Dental Dog Treats DentaStix Small Dogs

1.3

DO NOT GIVE your dogs Dentastix for large or small dogs

2 dogs one 20 lbs the other 70lbs, no health issues. I gave each of them a Dentastix this morning, they have both vomited several times today and have diarrhea. Dentastix is the only new item that has been introduced to their diet, they have never had Dentastixs before. Wish I had read the reviews before I gave them Dentastixs and made them sick.

Purchased in October 2020 at Menards.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult

NEVER BUY THESE TREATS! Sick dog

For a couple weeks we couldn’t figure out what was making our dog throw up yellow bile! Now we know, every time I give them one of these DentaStix they vomit badly!! Bought a Wal- Mary for $14.99. They need to be off the market and in the trash!!!

Purchased in August 2020 for A$14.99.

Side Effects Yes

Dog got very sick and had seizure

Gave our 10 lb Chihuahua one and within an hour he started vomiting and having seizures. So far our other dogs that are bigger have not gotten sick, we will be throwing the rest of the package away.

Purchased in September 2020 for A$5.99.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult
Dog Foods

Find out how Pedigree Dental Dog Treats DentaStix Small Dogs compares to other Dog Foods

Made my dog very sick!

I noticed after I started giving my Yorkie DentaStix he started vomiting and getting Diarrhea!!! He couldn't eat enough grass. He slept a lot during the day but then had us up during the night needing to go outside cause he didn't feel well. Poor thing!! My husband and I put it together that it's the Dentastix. Stopped giving him Dentastix daily. It took a couple of days but he came out of it!!!

Purchased in June 2020 at Target for A$16.99.

Side Effects No

My dog starts having diarhea after eating this!!! Please dont sell this!!!

My dog starts having diarrhea!!!!! Please dont dare try it!! My dog is pooping wer poops and had a bad tummy!!! Please dont sell this! So misleading. Im after the brand because I thought this is a good one but not!!

Purchased in June 2020 at 7-Eleven for A$1.00.

Smell
Pet's Life StagePuppy/Kitten
Side Effects Yes

Don’t buy! Almost killed my little dogs.

Both of my chihuahuas have became very sick after eating these treats. We’ve spent at least 3000.00 at the vet to make sure that he survived. His liver and kidneys were shutting down and now my other dog is having bloody stool and won’t eat.

Purchased in May 2020.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult
sb07

sb07DEVONPORT

Very sick dog

My partner and I gave these to our healthy staffy and he started vomiting and also had revolting diarrhoea he lost a lot of weight, we stopped giving them to him and he has returned to normal, don’t give them to your dog, I will put up with doggie breath just to have a healthy dog

Side Effects Yes

Dont buy!! Causing vomitting and diarrhea

Same here! My pomeranian started vomiting and having diarrhea. At first I really dont know whats causing it, if its the food or what , I changed his dog food to royal canin which is very expensive. Then still the same and after that I realized that it is because of the dentastix, dont buy this!

Purchased in March 2020 for A$2.00.

Smell
Pet's Life StagePuppy/Kitten

Don’t buy these

After giving our cocker spaniel these a few times we have worked out that they are making her very sick every time she has one .Don't buy this product at any cost

Purchased in April 2020.

DO NOT BUY

My dog has been throwing up for now 8 hours straight. I contacted the vet telling them everything my dog ate and they confirmed it was very likely the dental sticks and to only give my poor pup ice cubes cus that’s likely all his body can handle without getting sick. Now that I’ve seen the other reviews I’m SURE that this is what caused it. I am extremely upset to see this hurting so many other dogs yet they are still selling it.Screw this brand DO NOT buy this for your dogs

Purchased in April 2020 at Kroger.

Terrible

I gave these to my dogs. And one started with a rash. The 2nd started with cuts on his body from scratching. I took the 2nd into the vet and they shaved him down and he was all marked up from a bad allergic reaction from these stix. This is the only treats I have given them. They always eat a clean diet. Stay away from these things.

Purchased in March 2020 at Costco for A$13.99.

Great product

I’ve given my dogs these for years. I do exactly what the last writer said.i break them in half so they usually have one whole one at the end of the day.

Purchased in December 2015 at eBay.

DONT risk your dog HEALTH

My dogs loved these treats, however it has caused vomiting and diarrhea in my dogs. At first I couldn’t figure out what was making my two dogs sick but it all lead back to these dentists sticks ! I gave one to my dog at 3 am after taking him outside and at 5 am I woke up to him crying and a big mess in his kennel. I had to throw everything away and have been taking my dog out every 30 mins because he has the runs and now blood is appearing in his stool. Sadly I didn’t do my research before buying these terrible treats.

Purchased in February 2020 for A$14.96.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult

Angry pet lover

Gave my dog one a day and the 2nd day my dog started vomiting! Im furious! These need taking off the shelves asap!!!! I will never give my dog another one

Purchased in March 2020 at Family dollar for A$11.00.

Do not give to your dog

This product has caused my 4 year old dog to vomit several times. It’s also made her eyes and ears bad. We are 100% sure it’s these causing these problems.

Purchased in February 2020.

TERRIBLE!!!!

My dog has been having digestive problems, explosive diarrhea and vomiting after I gave him the dental treats. Never buying these again. Thank god I stopped giving him the treats and his diarrhea and vomiting stopped. If I could give this product -102922552 stars, I would!

blue j.

blue j.

Made my healthy dog sick!!!!!!!

Gave this product to my dog he loved it the second day i gave the treat again i noticed he was drooling like crazy then started vomiting followed by loose stool i knew right away it was the pedigree denta sticks and discarded them he's doing 100% better would not recommend I'm thankful i did not give it to my other dog she is a senior i feel as if it would have killed her i would not recommend this product I wish I had read the reviews before I purchased!

Purchased in February 2020 at Cvs for A$12.00.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult

sick dog after one week

Dog loves the taste but after a week he has fairly bad diarrhea.much like many others on here. he is a healthy little yorkie 5 years old.I would not recommend these to anyone

Purchased in January 2020 at pet supermarket for A$19.00.

Sharon Rameka

Sharon RamekaFar North Queensland, QLD

My dog absolutely loves these.

My dog has been eating these for 3 years with no problems. She knows after her morning meal she will get one and does a little happy dance when she is about to get one. My vet says whatever you are doing for her teeth keep it up as it's seems to be working. I get the one for 10-25kg and break it in half so it goes further as they are a bit expensive. My dog is just under 10kg.

Purchased in January 2020 at The Reject Shop for A$12.00.

Stephanie M.

Stephanie M.Queensland

Awful diaharrea

My mum bought these for my Cockapoo as a Christmas treat. He had one that evening and has had loose yellowy stools since. 3 days now! So far he doesnt seem lethargic or failing, but hoise training is now back to square one! Not fair on the wee man. Very unimpressed Pedigree!

Purchased in December 2019.

See all Pedigree Dental Dog Treats reviews