Pedigree Dental Dog Treats DentaStix Small Dogs

Pedigree Dental Dog Treats DentaStix Small Dogs

3.7

• Pet's Life StageAdult (3) · Senior
  • Side Effects Yes · No (3)

Made my dog very sick!

I noticed after I started giving my Yorkie DentaStix he started vomiting and getting Diarrhea!!! He couldn't eat enough grass. He slept a lot during the day but then had us up during the night needing to go outside cause he didn't feel well. Poor thing!! My husband and I put it together that it's the Dentastix. Stopped giving him Dentastix daily. It took a couple of days but he came out of it!!!

Purchased in June 2020 at Target for A$16.99.

Great product

I’ve given my dogs these for years. I do exactly what the last writer said.i break them in half so they usually have one whole one at the end of the day.

Purchased in December 2015 at eBay.

Sharon Rameka

Sharon RamekaFar North Queensland, QLD

My dog absolutely loves these.

My dog has been eating these for 3 years with no problems. She knows after her morning meal she will get one and does a little happy dance when she is about to get one. My vet says whatever you are doing for her teeth keep it up as it's seems to be working. I get the one for 10-25kg and break it in half so it goes further as they are a bit expensive. My dog is just under 10kg.

Purchased in January 2020 at The Reject Shop for A$12.00.

Dog Foods

Find out how Pedigree Dental Dog Treats DentaStix Small Dogs compares to other Dog Foods

See all Pedigree Dental Dog Treats reviews

Angelaine Thiel U.

Angelaine Thiel U.asked

Dental Dog Treats DentaStix Small Dogs

What should I do? because my golden retriever puppy is so weak and does not want to eat. it started when they eat dentastix, my other puppy because of this, they vomitted and worms came out. the left puppy does not want to eat :( please recommend

Get an answer from our members and Pedigree representatives