Pedigree Dental Dog Treats DentaStix Small Dogs

Pedigree Dental Dog Treats DentaStix Small Dogs

1.0

DO NOT GIVE your dogs Dentastix for large or small dogs

2 dogs one 20 lbs the other 70lbs, no health issues. I gave each of them a Dentastix this morning, they have both vomited several times today and have diarrhea. Dentastix is the only new item that has been introduced to their diet, they have never had Dentastixs before. Wish I had read the reviews before I gave them Dentastixs and made them sick.

Purchased in October 2020 at Menards.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult
Side Effects Yes

Dog got very sick and had seizure

Gave our 10 lb Chihuahua one and within an hour he started vomiting and having seizures. So far our other dogs that are bigger have not gotten sick, we will be throwing the rest of the package away.

Purchased in September 2020 for A$5.99.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult
Side Effects Yes

Don’t buy! Almost killed my little dogs.

Both of my chihuahuas have became very sick after eating these treats. We’ve spent at least 3000.00 at the vet to make sure that he survived. His liver and kidneys were shutting down and now my other dog is having bloody stool and won’t eat.

Purchased in May 2020.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult
Dog Foods

Find out how Pedigree Dental Dog Treats DentaStix Small Dogs compares to other Dog Foods

sb07

sb07DEVONPORT

Very sick dog

My partner and I gave these to our healthy staffy and he started vomiting and also had revolting diarrhoea he lost a lot of weight, we stopped giving them to him and he has returned to normal, don’t give them to your dog, I will put up with doggie breath just to have a healthy dog

Don’t buy these

After giving our cocker spaniel these a few times we have worked out that they are making her very sick every time she has one .Don't buy this product at any cost

Purchased in April 2020.

DO NOT BUY

My dog has been throwing up for now 8 hours straight. I contacted the vet telling them everything my dog ate and they confirmed it was very likely the dental sticks and to only give my poor pup ice cubes cus that’s likely all his body can handle without getting sick. Now that I’ve seen the other reviews I’m SURE that this is what caused it. I am extremely upset to see this hurting so many other dogs yet they are still selling it.Screw this brand DO NOT buy this for your dogs

Purchased in April 2020 at Kroger.

DONT risk your dog HEALTH

My dogs loved these treats, however it has caused vomiting and diarrhea in my dogs. At first I couldn’t figure out what was making my two dogs sick but it all lead back to these dentists sticks ! I gave one to my dog at 3 am after taking him outside and at 5 am I woke up to him crying and a big mess in his kennel. I had to throw everything away and have been taking my dog out every 30 mins because he has the runs and now blood is appearing in his stool. Sadly I didn’t do my research before buying these terrible treats.

Purchased in February 2020 for A$14.96.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult

Do not give to your dog

This product has caused my 4 year old dog to vomit several times. It’s also made her eyes and ears bad. We are 100% sure it’s these causing these problems.

Purchased in February 2020.

TERRIBLE!!!!

My dog has been having digestive problems, explosive diarrhea and vomiting after I gave him the dental treats. Never buying these again. Thank god I stopped giving him the treats and his diarrhea and vomiting stopped. If I could give this product -102922552 stars, I would!

Dog Foods

blue j.

blue j.

Made my healthy dog sick!!!!!!!

Gave this product to my dog he loved it the second day i gave the treat again i noticed he was drooling like crazy then started vomiting followed by loose stool i knew right away it was the pedigree denta sticks and discarded them he's doing 100% better would not recommend I'm thankful i did not give it to my other dog she is a senior i feel as if it would have killed her i would not recommend this product I wish I had read the reviews before I purchased!

Purchased in February 2020 at Cvs for A$12.00.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult

sick dog after one week

Dog loves the taste but after a week he has fairly bad diarrhea.much like many others on here. he is a healthy little yorkie 5 years old.I would not recommend these to anyone

Purchased in January 2020 at pet supermarket for A$19.00.

Nessa J.

Nessa J.Canberra 2600, ACT

Absolutely Shocking

My little jack Russell puppy and older dog are SO SICK from these dentastix. They have been having dentastix for a while with liquid stools sometimes even blood appearing!!! I never noticed the correlation until other family members had the same issue once having tried pedigree dentastix. I AM ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTED IN THIS BRAND. This should be reported on ACA. Its sickening that after all of these reports, pedigree is still making money off causing these poor dogs to be Ill.

Purchased in October 2019 at Woolworths for A$20.00.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult

My little Dog is now on its death Bed

We prey the Vet at Bristol can help Her. We are now sure that Dentasticks have considerably caused or contributed to Pancreatitus, so Far our Vet bills are around £3000 and rising, money isn't the issue, here we have almost killed here with love giving her a stick a day sometimes 2 as a treat. What a treat I will never forgive myself for these actions.

Purchased in April 2019 for A$2.00.

See all Pedigree Dental Dog Treats reviews