Reviewer Photos & Videos
My dog starts having diarhea after eating this!!! Please dont sell this!!!
My dog starts having diarrhea!!!!! Please dont dare try it!! My dog is pooping wer poops and had a bad tummy!!! Please dont sell this! So misleading. Im after the brand because I thought this is a good one but not!!
Don’t buy! Almost killed my little dogs.
Both of my chihuahuas have became very sick after eating these treats. We’ve spent at least 3000.00 at the vet to make sure that he survived. His liver and kidneys were shutting down and now my other dog is having bloody stool and won’t eat.
Purchased in May 2020.
Very sick dog
My partner and I gave these to our healthy staffy and he started vomiting and also had revolting diarrhoea he lost a lot of weight, we stopped giving them to him and he has returned to normal, don’t give them to your dog, I will put up with doggie breath just to have a healthy dog
Dont buy!! Causing vomitting and diarrhea
Same here! My pomeranian started vomiting and having diarrhea. At first I really dont know whats causing it, if its the food or what , I changed his dog food to royal canin which is very expensive. Then still the same and after that I realized that it is because of the dentastix, dont buy this!
Purchased in March 2020 for A$2.00.
Don’t buy these
After giving our cocker spaniel these a few times we have worked out that they are making her very sick every time she has one .Don't buy this product at any cost
Purchased in April 2020.
DO NOT BUY
My dog has been throwing up for now 8 hours straight. I contacted the vet telling them everything my dog ate and they confirmed it was very likely the dental sticks and to only give my poor pup ice cubes cus that’s likely all his body can handle without getting sick. Now that I’ve seen the other reviews I’m SURE that this is what caused it. I am extremely upset to see this hurting so many other dogs yet they are still selling it.Screw this brand DO NOT buy this for your dogs
Purchased in April 2020 at Kroger.
I gave these to my dogs. And one started with a rash. The 2nd started with cuts on his body from scratching. I took the 2nd into the vet and they shaved him down and he was all marked up from a bad allergic reaction from these stix. This is the only treats I have given them. They always eat a clean diet. Stay away from these things.
DONT risk your dog HEALTH
My dogs loved these treats, however it has caused vomiting and diarrhea in my dogs. At first I couldn’t figure out what was making my two dogs sick but it all lead back to these dentists sticks ! I gave one to my dog at 3 am after taking him outside and at 5 am I woke up to him crying and a big mess in his kennel. I had to throw everything away and have been taking my dog out every 30 mins because he has the runs and now blood is appearing in his stool. Sadly I didn’t do my research before buying these terrible treats.
Purchased in February 2020 for A$14.96.
Angry pet lover
Gave my dog one a day and the 2nd day my dog started vomiting! Im furious! These need taking off the shelves asap!!!! I will never give my dog another one
Purchased in March 2020 at Family dollar for A$11.00.
Do not give to your dog
This product has caused my 4 year old dog to vomit several times. It’s also made her eyes and ears bad. We are 100% sure it’s these causing these problems.
Purchased in February 2020.
My dog has been having digestive problems, explosive diarrhea and vomiting after I gave him the dental treats. Never buying these again. Thank god I stopped giving him the treats and his diarrhea and vomiting stopped. If I could give this product -102922552 stars, I would!
Made my healthy dog sick!!!!!!!
Gave this product to my dog he loved it the second day i gave the treat again i noticed he was drooling like crazy then started vomiting followed by loose stool i knew right away it was the pedigree denta sticks and discarded them he's doing 100% better would not recommend I'm thankful i did not give it to my other dog she is a senior i feel as if it would have killed her i would not recommend this product I wish I had read the reviews before I purchased!
Purchased in February 2020 at Cvs for A$12.00.
sick dog after one week
Dog loves the taste but after a week he has fairly bad diarrhea.much like many others on here. he is a healthy little yorkie 5 years old.I would not recommend these to anyone
Purchased in January 2020 at pet supermarket for A$19.00.
My mum bought these for my Cockapoo as a Christmas treat. He had one that evening and has had loose yellowy stools since. 3 days now! So far he doesnt seem lethargic or failing, but hoise training is now back to square one! Not fair on the wee man. Very unimpressed Pedigree!
Purchased in December 2019.
Made my Maltipoo very sick.
Tried these twice. Both times ended with vomiting, and yellow diarrhea. Threw them in the trash. These should be removed from the market. Maybe a class action lawsuit is in order.
Do Not Use These!
These have made our old little female dog so sick with yellow diarrhoea. We thought she had kidney failure!!! Do not use them. They are basically poison to dogs. So angry and disappointed in the Pedigree company.
Purchased in November 2019.
My little jack Russell puppy and older dog are SO SICK from these dentastix. They have been having dentastix for a while with liquid stools sometimes even blood appearing!!! I never noticed the correlation until other family members had the same issue once having tried pedigree dentastix. I AM ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTED IN THIS BRAND. This should be reported on ACA. Its sickening that after all of these reports, pedigree is still making money off causing these poor dogs to be Ill.
My little Dog is now on its death Bed
We prey the Vet at Bristol can help Her. We are now sure that Dentasticks have considerably caused or contributed to Pancreatitus, so Far our Vet bills are around £3000 and rising, money isn't the issue, here we have almost killed here with love giving her a stick a day sometimes 2 as a treat. What a treat I will never forgive myself for these actions.
Purchased in April 2019 for A$2.00.
Very bad product
Very bad product, the bad reviews are true. Made my puppy sick, can’t even be bothered going into detail, ridiculous they even put this on the shelves, definitely understand why they are cheap and we’re on special, just don’t purchase it, go for greenies as a dental treat(only).
Sudden runs and stomach cramping
Was advised by our vet to feed our dog the next size up. Did so and it's resulted in a bad case of the runs and obvious discomfort. Now withdrawn them all together and things are back to normal
Purchased in January 2019.
ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links.