Pedigree Dental Dog Treats DentaStix Small Dogs

Pedigree Dental Dog Treats DentaStix Small Dogs (page 3 of 3)

1.7

VINPOLL

VINPOLLAdelaide

rip off !!!!

although dogs seem to love this product i find them so unfair if you have a small dog, as the large dog gets 7 sticks weight is 270 grams, the medium dog gets 7 sticks weight is 180 grams, the small dogs gets 7 sticks weight is 110 grams and they are all the same price, i have wrote to this company to say the smaller dog should get more sticks and it should go by weight and their response was just because its smaller does'nt mean it cost less to manufacture, so all you people with the smaller dogs do what i do and buy the large dog packet and cut them in half then you will get 14 sticks which is what the smaller dog should get..lift your game pedigree

tiggy234

tiggy234AU

Dentastix

We have a small dog and raw bones are to large. He does have raw chicken necks in the morning and biscuits from the vet in the afternoon, but he still has tarta, not a lot but still a concern when the vet wants $359 to clean his teeth. Anyway bought dentastix for small dogs. He has had 1 a day for 6 days, there is not a sign of tarta on his teeth now and the redness around his gums is going down. Having said that I am very concerned about the bad reviews. I think I will cut the stick into 3 and give him 1/3 once a week. have had no negative side effects so far.
Has anyone any info on FANGERS Dental Sticks - Veggie ? Australian company, trying to find out ingredients and if any one has had any negative effects.

Jen H

Jen HBrisbane

Disappointed and let down but false claim that Dentastix equals healthy teeth and gums

I believed that daily Dentastix would prevent dental problems in my dog. He's 5 years old Dachshund and he's had a Dentastix every day since he was a puppy. His most recent vet check found gum disease and 2 bad teeth. My dog is only fed quality dog food, never human food, and he has a daily Dentastix, so how can he have bad teeth? I feel like I was conned by Pedigree, letting me believe that Dentastix would ensure my dog has healthy teeth. My dog really loves his Dentastix, they're his favourite treat but the claim of dental health is a false claim

Dog Foods

Find out how Pedigree Dental Dog Treats DentaStix Small Dogs compares to other Dog Foods

See all Pedigree Dental Dog Treats reviews