Pedigree Dry Dog Food

Pedigree Dry Adult

My Toy Poodle likes this food...but I don't. Contains BHA as the antioxidant (a known carcinogen) bought a bag of this once, found out about the BHA, and threw away never to buy again....if MARS used a natural antioxidant or preservative instead of BHA to keep the shelf life of Pedigree dry good I would consider purchasing...until then this is a NO from me. I give them credit for not using food colours which is important to me.

Purchased in December 2018 at Woolworths for $8.99.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult
Side Effects No

My dogs favourite

I feed my 7 month old bullmastiff cross both pedigree kibble and puppy wet food. She has super shiny fur and is in very good condition. The only food she will eat all of as she is super fussy. Not as good as other really expensive foods you can get but still good for the price. You get what you pay for!!

POOR REVIEW FOR PEDIGREE

Not sure when you changed what the process is you used to have in place to create such lovely adult biscuits but i have noticed other brands that cost a small amount more that are way healthier - The headline should say 'CHEAP & NASTY' - picking up the dogs stools they are not what they used to be - i haven't changed anything i did from say one by the guidelines of pedigree - i also have dogs with quite differen't age groups of the same breed. They are all healthy so there is no sickness that would interfere here, It is the pedigree brand which i would not suggest anyone to buy also do not buy homebrand dog biscuits either - its like buying the woolworths select [ You think its not homebrand because they have added colour to their brand packaging but it is still homebrand, Much like pedigree]