Peg Perego Prima Pappa Zero3

3.9

• Safety
theofficialdad.com

theofficialdad.comSydney, NSW

There might be some type of supernatural power at play.

Purchased in March 2018 at Baby Bunting for A$329.00.

Safety
Marianne

MarianneSydney

Don't waste your money!

This chair is so badly designed, I regret my purchase and actually wonder if it was made with an every day kid in mind. You can't wash the chair cover in water or the machine, it WILL get dirty and all you can do according to the instructions is wipe it down with a damp cloth and neutral detergent. Good luck if your kid vomits on it. The harness straps are also a pain to clean because what they dont mention is you actually need to unscrew them with a screwdriver to get them out! I was sold on the MADE IN ITALY branding made so prominent, but don't be fooled by what looks like a sleek design but lacks basic functionality.

Oh and I don't bother to use the tray, so clunky its not worth putting in and out at each feed.

See all Peg Perego Prima Pappa Zero3 reviews

Libasked

We have only had our chair for a couple of weeks but notice the leg screws keep coming loose. Has anyone else had this issue?

Nikita W.
Nikita W.

Yes iv just searched this problem on google to see if anyone else has had this issue!! How have you gone with yours did you get it replaced ?

Lib

I had it replaced and it’s happened again but we just keep fixing it. I need to contact the company.

Noel
Noel

I got the same issue,
any responses back from the company?

Elise C

Elise Casked

Hi,
Is the tray suppose to be level or does it angle towards the baby - our seems to angle towards baby and that doesn't seem right.

AngelaB
AngelaB

The tray should be straight. Just check you have everything in the upright position

Annick M

Annick Masked

the back of my seat doesn't have storage clips ? im lost what is the clip on the leg for?

CategoryHigh Chairs