Peg Perego Prima Pappa Zero3

Peg Perego Prima Pappa Zero3

See the Best High Chairs in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Peg Perego? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.9
    Mel 88
    Mel 88Greenslopes

I don't like it

Emily
    EmilyTamworth

A bit disapointed

I do love our chair but i am very disapointed and how difficult the tray is to put on and off. It makes me worry that if my son was choking i wouldnt be able to get him out fast enough.

Other High Chairs

Libasked

We have only had our chair for a couple of weeks but notice the leg screws keep coming loose. Has anyone else had this issue?

Nikita W.
    Nikita W.

Yes iv just searched this problem on google to see if anyone else has had this issue!! How have you gone with yours did you get it replaced ?

Lib

I had it replaced and it’s happened again but we just keep fixing it. I need to contact the company.

Noel
    Noel

I got the same issue,
    any responses back from the company?

Elise C
    Elise Casked

Hi,
    Is the tray suppose to be level or does it angle towards the baby - our seems to angle towards baby and that doesn't seem right.

AngelaB
    AngelaB

The tray should be straight. Just check you have everything in the upright position

Annick M
    Annick Masked

the back of my seat doesn't have storage clips ? im lost what is the clip on the leg for?

See all Peg Perego Prima Pappa Zero3 questions