Peg Perego Prima Pappa Zero3

Peg Perego Prima Pappa Zero3

See the Best High Chairs in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Peg Perego? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.9
    Cassandra.H
    Cassandra.HSydney

Love this high chair!

Libasked

We have only had our chair for a couple of weeks but notice the leg screws keep coming loose. Has anyone else had this issue?

Nikita W.
    Nikita W.

Yes iv just searched this problem on google to see if anyone else has had this issue!! How have you gone with yours did you get it replaced ?

Lib

I had it replaced and it’s happened again but we just keep fixing it. I need to contact the company.

Noel
    Noel

I got the same issue,
    any responses back from the company?

Elise C
    Elise Casked

Hi,
    Is the tray suppose to be level or does it angle towards the baby - our seems to angle towards baby and that doesn't seem right.

AngelaB
    AngelaB

The tray should be straight. Just check you have everything in the upright position

Annick M
    Annick Masked

the back of my seat doesn't have storage clips ? im lost what is the clip on the leg for?

See all Peg Perego Prima Pappa Zero3 questions