Peg Perego Prima Pappa Zero3

Peg Perego Prima Pappa Zero3

3.9

AngelaBGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

My Best Buy

I have used this high chair for the past 5 years for my 3 children. I absolutely love it. It cleans easily with a damp cloth to the leather. I find the tray table and folding easy to use. The height functions are great too so it can be lowered to table height and the tray removed. I also use the recline function and my child is happy to sit in it for ages. My sister is pregnant and this will be my baby shower gift

Purchased in June 2013 at Baby Bunting Physical store for $300.00.

rjovo

rjovoSydney

Great comfortable high chair

I've been using this high chair for about a year and we are so happy with it. My 18 month old has always seemed comfortable in it and happily has almost every meal in this chair. It does require 2 hands to collapse / unfold but only 1 hand for the tray. I've had a choking scare and it was very easy to pull the tray away and get my child out quickly. Easy to clean and the leather cover comes completely off if it needs a good scrub after messy meals. We hand wash the tray and it the whole chair is in great condition after a year of continuous use. I would recommend this high chair.

Mel 88

Mel 88Greenslopes

I don't like it

High Chairs

Find out how Peg Perego Prima Pappa Zero3 compares to other High Chairs

Emily

EmilyTamworth

A bit disapointed

I do love our chair but i am very disapointed and how difficult the tray is to put on and off. It makes me worry that if my son was choking i wouldnt be able to get him out fast enough.

Shazzbar

ShazzbarGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The perfect highchair!! Worth every cent!

Donna

DonnaGold Coast, QLD

Beautiful high chair and made in Italy

jayjax

jayjaxMelbourne,Vic

Well worth the $$ !!

Being my second child I was quite reluctant to spend that bit extra on a highchair however im so very glad I did! Compact , simple and super comfy for my little dude.... And most importantly... EASY TO CLEAN!!

Ange B

Ange BGold Coast

Fantastic highchair

Against so many of my friends advice to buy a cheaper highchair, I still purchased the Peg Perego Prima Pappa Zero3 and am so happy with my purchase. My little one loves sitting in the chair (with or without the table) and I love the reclining function which enabled early use, the 7 different heights which means I can sit my child at the table with us, the 2 tray table allows us to use the main tray for play and only add the top for eating which makes easier cleaning as it can be removed and washed. The chair itself also allows for easy cleaning. The chair is light and compact a and easy to move around the house.
    Everything!

BuzzyBee

BuzzyBee

Safe, Comfortable, Easy to Clean!

High Chairs

Find out how Peg Perego Prima Pappa Zero3 compares to other High Chairs

See all Peg Perego Prima Pappa Zero3 reviews

Libasked

We have only had our chair for a couple of weeks but notice the leg screws keep coming loose. Has anyone else had this issue?

Nikita W.
    Nikita W.

Yes iv just searched this problem on google to see if anyone else has had this issue!! How have you gone with yours did you get it replaced ?

Lib

I had it replaced and it’s happened again but we just keep fixing it. I need to contact the company.

Noel
    Noel

I got the same issue,
    any responses back from the company?

Elise C

Elise Casked

Hi,
    Is the tray suppose to be level or does it angle towards the baby - our seems to angle towards baby and that doesn't seem right.

AngelaB

The tray should be straight. Just check you have everything in the upright position

Annick M

Annick Masked

the back of my seat doesn't have storage clips ? im lost what is the clip on the leg for?

CategoryHigh Chairs