Peg Perego Primo Viaggio

Peg Perego Primo Viaggio

See the Best Baby Capsules in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Renee

ReneeVictoria, 3049

Fantastic with a compact baby!

We purchased this capsule for my oldest son in 2010. He used it for 7 months before he outgrew it. Fast forward to now, and we’ve just packed it away after using it with our second child. He’s much smaller than our eldest and we got 13 months out of it. Now that we’ve packed it away, we miss the convenience of transport our compact baby. Moving him from car to pram without disturbing him while he sleeps was the best. easily adjustable head rest and seat belts. Highly recommended.

Peg PeregoPeg Perego

Hi Renee, thank you for taking the time to leave the above terrific review. Warm regards, the Peg Perego team

Parts break easily, subject of a product recall, moves around too much, terrible design.

Pepper00

Pepper00Canberra

Heavy but convenient

Super easy to put in and take put of the car. Bought an attachmebt from my pram and it is easy to attach and release the capsule. Tightening the straps and adjusting the strap height is also simple. Downside is that it can get quite heavy (but i imagine they all do) and was only good for 6months before it was too small.

Peg PeregoPeg Perego

Hi, thank you for taking the time to leave the above review. We're glad to hear you found our baby capsule easy to attach adjust! Warm regards, the Peg Perego team.

Lilya

LilyaSydney

Perfect addition to my baby gear

This capsule is amazing. I like the quality and the baby is comfortable too. All the padding! I do not need to dress the baby too much when travelling, just a light cotton suit would do. I am happy that I made the decision to purchase this capsule and my baby is safe and travels in style.

Peg PeregoPeg Perego

Hi Lilya, thank you for fantastic review! We're so glad to hear you found our capsule to be of high quality! Warm regards, the Peg Perego team.

This capsule has been great. Bubs is always comfy in it and falls asleep well.
Nice material.
Easy to instal into car. A little heavy but all capsules are. My bub is now 4 months and 7.5kg & reaching shoulder markers so I'll be putting her into a new carseat soon.
I purchased an adapter and used in my Phil n teds pram. Was great!

Kat H

Kat HAU

Fantastic capsule.

I absolutely loved this capsule it's bigger than most and has a nice big canopy for sun protection. I used it with a baby jogger adapter to fit my baby jogger city elite and it was a fantastic combo. All capsules are relatively heavy (I've owned 2) and if they're not they are outgrown quickly. I felt safe with Bub in it and was able to pull up the back of the capsule to get extra use out of it. Also there's no rethreading of straps as it's all built in to raise the straps as baby gets longer.

The only negative is that they aren't easy to pull apart to clean and it did get hot towards the end when bub was filling it but that was at almost 5 months of age (and she is a bigger baby) - all in all - very happy with the purchase.

Laura

Laura

Perfect, couldn't have survived the first few months with a newborn without it!

The Peg Perego capsule is excellent, I couldn't have survived the first few months with a newborn without it! I used it for both my children and they both found it really comfortable and would happily fall asleep in it. I also bought the pram adapters which was a life saver, we could easily move the kids from the car to the pram without waking them up.

Nicole

NicoleAU

Works alright

I bought this capsule as it fits with the pram which was given to me without doing any research. I did rent an adapter to connect both. It is quite heavy but as with all moms we develop enough muscles to lift the capsule with baby in it. I do like to use the capsule and pram combination to move around as it is difficult taking the baby out of it in the car and try to squeeze her into a carrier. The sun shade doesn't fully cover baby's head so I pull it down as far as possible at the front and use a blanket to cover the gap at the back

M Bryan

M BryanSydney, NSW

Works Well

We used this capsule for our youngest two of four children and loved it. It was comfortable and fit perfectly into the pram so no need to wake baby when moving them from the car to the pram. It made such a difference. My sons were very long but they still managed to stay in it until they were 4 months. Best used for multiple children to maximise value for money.

Sarah

SarahMelbourne

7 week old baby has outgrown already

This is a great capsule, comfortable, easy to carry, clicks into my pram, except for one major problem. It's way too small. My 7week old baby girl - who is big but still, has reached the shoulder markers already.
So I'll need to buy a new capsule, which is pretty annoying.

Han6578

Han6578Melbourne

Okay capsule

Anna D

Anna DPerth

Okay capsule

I rented the Peg Perego capsule and was happy that I did not buy it as my little one did not like it very much. It got hot in it very fast so already after three months we moved on to use a car seat which made her much happier. In comparison to other capsules it is quite heavy. I also used a newborn insert at the beginning as otherwise her head was flopping around way too much.

belsSydney, NSW

Couldn't live without it!

Love our capsule. I didn't want one originally, but hubby convinced me. So glad he did. We got the Peg because it fit our Uppababy pram. It's so easy to use and bub rarely overheats in it. Bub is 5 months & just over 6kg and will outgrow it very soon. I'll be sad to see it go :(

bels

Addit: After removing the infant insert in the seat, Bub has lasted to 6 months in it :)

LAC

LACMelbourne

Loved this capsule made life very easy at the start used with bugaboo cameleon 3

ndlmum

ndlmumSydney

Happy purchase.

trud

trudAU

Use in car and on pram!

This has been a saviour product for us when baby is sleeping and we need to get him out to go somewhere. You can take the capsule out without disturbing baby and it clicks into the Bugaboo with adaptors. We have used it for both our kids and it has been great. Only thing I did not like was the canopy which does not really work and cover the capsule, was pretty useless.
Versatile and good size for baby to grow into until close to 12 months
Canopy was useless

Love my Peg Perego Primo Viaggio Capsule!

I love my Peg Perego Viaggio Capsule!! Makes life so much easier, strap the baby in inside the house (very useful depending on Mother Nature!) no need to disturb them if they are sleeping! Works great with my bugaboo cameleon. Wide range of colours. Doubles as a rocker if your out at someone's house. Has a little hold for the tightening strap! ( so you don't step on it or get caught) .

It is on the heavier side,( I usually just put it straight on the bugaboo rather than try to shop lugging it around). but it comes with a 3 star rating from crep, compared to the others I was looking at with only 1 star. My five month baby still fits nicely, but weighing in at 6.2, she probably only has a few months left in it.

Heavy,

penracer

penracerSydney, NSW

Ok because uncomfortable?

Not sure if all capsules are the same but my baby never seemed comfortable in it. Under the base of his back was a gap. I keep adjusting the straps but he always looks slouched. I think it's why he hates being in the car. He does sometimes eventually fall asleep in it though. His head slumps to one side. And yes quite sweaty. I was given mine, and it was very convenient as a travel system with the uppababy alta, very easy to click on. Great for when he was newborn, but he is now three months and grown out of it.
Conveniently clicks onto my uppababy alta frame
Not comfortable for baby??

Frankie99

Frankie99AU

Really excellent baby capsule

Mbo

MboNorthern Region, NSW

Easy & practical

I have had no problems with this capsule, it is easy to click in and out of the car & is compatible with the Mima Kobi pram. I like that it was available in red. I find it a bit cumbersome to carry, it bangs against my leg, but my husband doesn't find that.
It does what it should.