Peke Moe Sleeping Sack

Peke Moe Sleeping Sack

See the Best Baby Wraps in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Love it. Highly recommended.

I love lazy moe's oakleigh restaurant.
We've been there many times and We love all the dishes served for us. Good for family gathering and group night out.
The staffs are all acommodating and friendly.
Definitely recommended to all types of cultures.
You will surely love them.. will always go there.

Great for older babies that still want swaddling

This was the best for my baby who just couldn't sleep without being swaddled. I thought it would be too baggy but he was happy to be in it instead of a swaddle. (As he got too old to be swaddled). He was in this for 6 months till 1 year old. I have warm one and lite one.

Difficult bubba!

My little man was such a bad sleeper, even from a NB he slept only 1 hour at a time, and he was swaddled from birth. I tried everything, every swaddle, they didn't keep him asleep longer in fact he fought it every time. Then comes in the peke moe, I have two.

Took about three weeks of eearing his peke moe and now he sleeps without his peke moe totally unswaddled at 8 months. Only took about a week to get used to it and then he seemed to love being in it, as opposed to hating being swaddled! Highly recommend for babies who hate being swaddled but won't sleep without !!
Fabric, the idea of it, fact it's non restrictive
Not the cheapest

Fantastic product- would be lost without it!

My little girl was hooked on the Love to Dream Swaddles but they didnt allow for much movement so when she started rolling etc i swapped to the Peke Moe and we havent looked back! It was great during summer- just left her nude in it but with the assurance of such a beautiful, breathable material. It is a sleeping bag and comforter in one cause its so snuggly and soft. Perfect for babies who love to chew on their hands. Now shes in daycare i think its the only thing thats enabling her to sleep in the strange environment.
Soft, fantastic service from the maker, big enough to put a seat belt over the top/between the legs

Great product ordered 3 more!

My baby was additcted to swaddling and at 6 months it was time to get here out of it! I tried the 3 days one arm out, then the other etc but once both arms were out it was game over. I ordered the peke moe and admittedly the first night was tough but we are on our fourth night now and it's better every night. Naps are also very easy too. I have bought a summer weight one and another organic cotton as I will never be able to wash it otherwise! Thanks Peke Moe

Pricey but all parents know they will pay anything to get some sleep and sanity

A product with real integrity!!

How refreshing to come across a product that actually does what it proposes & in incredible time. From the 1st try - our bub settled & slept after a growing series of sleepless, restless & for me, increasingly frustrating nights - with her not being able to sleep without a swaddle & now not being able to stay in one with the wriggling & squirming she was doing. I was really concerned about how on earth to manage the transition to get back to the peaceful sleep-through's we'd worked so hard to get to. I was at a loss. After googling for help & reading numerous forum feedbacks, I came across the Peke Moe & while with some uncertainty, I figured I'd try it - after all, nothing else was working. Honestly, it has been nothing short of fabulous. I can't recommend it enough. It's night 4 tonight & consistently, it's doing its job. As soon as bub goes in, she's off to meet the sandman within minutes. Even the swaddling probably wasn't that fast if I think about it. There's something about the Peke Moe that just works every time. I love it & I know our bub does too!
That it's organic, the fabric feels wonderful, it has a nurturing quality to it, the speedy dispatch & of course - IT WORKS!!

Great product, my daughter really does love it

After reading reviews on the PekeMoe I was sceptical that it would be the miricle product people were making it out to be. My daughter has always slept in a Wrap me up swaddle so was already used to being able to move her arms. I liked the idea of the PekeMoe as being a looser version of her wrap me up that could help wean her to sleeping with no bag/wrap. But after using the PekeMoe for a few weeks my daughter is actually showing that she loves the PekeMoe, she can go from gizzling because she is tired and I was too slow getting her arms out of her top to smiling and happy when she sees the PekeMo. She puts it straight in her mouth as I put it over her head. She is also loving the freedom the PekeMoe gives her to move around in her cot, I love sneaking in to check what position she has fallen asleep in, often on her tummy facing the opposite direction what I put her down in, before the PekeMoe she had always slept on her back. Its not a miricle product that has her sleeping through the night (she still wakes for one feed) or always helps her go to sleep without crying (she still crys every now and then but I think the freedom to move and sucking on the PekeMoe keeps her occupied so she is crying less) but she loves it, she is always warm and with summer coming up will be protected from insect bites if any make it into her room so definitly a great buy.
Daughter loves it, keeps her covered, pretected from any insect bites

The sleeping miracle!

When harrison was first born we were recommended to swaddle him tightly in a "miracle blanket" to aid his sleeping and make him feel secure and remind him of being in the womb. To be honest i should have known from all the kicking and wriggling he did when i was pregnant, that he would hate a tight swaddle. He made every animal noise under the sun and just wouldnt settle to sleep. We had endless nights of trying countless sleep sacks /bags, none of which worked as he likes to feel like his hands are free and not restricted, but most other sleeping bags have their fingers free allowing them to scratch and wake themselves up.

Then i was introduced to the peke moe. Hallelulia!! The peke moe instantly was a hit. It is roomy enough for harrison to feel like he can do what he will with his waving arms, without scratching his face. The soft fabric he loves and snuggles into and also leaves him feeling secure without the restriction.
It is easy to put on and take off, and i have one very contented baby who now sleeps like a dream.
It makes my baby sleep well

So snuggly!

I couldn't be happier with the results.of our organic cotton peke moe!! It took our daughter, Hava, some.time to adjust, but now she sleeps through the whole night unswaddled! She loves her peke moe still, so we use it for naps and snuggle time. It's so soft! Thank god we found it! It's worth every penny!
I would love to see.a peke moe with holes for car seat belts, so she can wear it during her chilly car rides to grandma and grandpa's house in the morning.
Soft and snuggly. Baby's hands can't escape, but she still has room to move about inside.
No hole for seat belts or safety belts so it.can be used in the car or with a baby swing.

Great product!!!!

My son sleeps with his peke moe every night!! As soon as I get it out he knows it time for bed! I'm so thankful for this product, we had the hardest time getting rid of swaddling until we found our peke moe! He's rolling all over the place now and with the peke moe we don't have to worry about him being stuck on his belly! Would recommend to anyone!!!!
Everything!
It's a little costly.

My son loves it... and so do I!!!

The first couple of nights that we switched from swaddle to Peke Moe were rough because Tiago was going through a sleep regression, but we decided to make the change anyway. Now he´s doing great at night and during naps... and since the summer is here, it is great to still have him wrapped, but more loosely and in such a light fabric!!! He doesn't cry anymore when we wrap him up, and sleeps more comfortably... I think he even smiles sometimes when we´re putting it on, haha!!!
We have a happy 4-month old that looks extremely cute in his ¨ghost¨ outfit (as we like to call it)... I can´t be happier!!!!
Loose and comfy, yet very light weight, so it´s ideal even for the summer!!!
I wish it was everywhere to be found... Babies R Us, etc... and I wish they went back to having more colors.

Sanity Saver

My seven month old was feeding every 2-3 hours. I also have a 2 year old so the days were becoming unbearable. I had tried self settling But he just would not have it. The first night I got the Pekemoe I had results. He slept longer and took straight away to sucking on the ends for comfort. I have had the Pekemoe for one month now and my son has just had 2 nights sleeping through. The Pekemoe really helped in teaching him How to self settle. He was always a happy boy, but now he is a peaceful sleeping happy boy. I would totally recommend this product. I was sad to read the negative comment about the Pekemoe. Definitely a wonder product for our family.
SImple, comfortable, fast shipping!!

Awful

Do not fall for it! We bought this product and paid almost $65 US...all it got us was a screaming child for hours! Asked for them to refund us, they pointed to a check box that they make you click before you purchase...stating "if it doesn't work for your child, we will not give you a refund" So on top of the product being a joke and not working...they won't refund your money either!

It doesn't do what it is advertised to do.

This person has emailed our company to say that they retried the Peke Moe and it has worked and transitioned their baby from swaddling. They commented that they had gone around the web writing negative reviews about our product, and that they had/would remove these. Just thought I'd share that info. Kind regards - Gina & Sheryl www.pekemoe.co.nz

Wonderful product, a lifesaver for our baby. Definitely recommend it to other parents looking at something to use after swaddling but when baby still isn't used to having those arms move around. Also great as our baby stopped get scratches on face!
We got a summer one first, and it was great as it was so lightweight for our sweaty baby. Then this winter we got the winter one. Still in cotton but cosy. Our babies hands don't get cold and was perfect for moving out of the swaddle.
Wish it was sold in australia as it would be cheaper without postage etc, but still worth it.

Good

This was great as I was beginning to despair that we would never get my baby out of her wrap. Would definitely recommend.
Was great for transferring my baby out of her 'wrap me up' swaddle and into a sleeping bag. Main advantage is the fabric over the hands which my baby uses to self soothe by rubbing her hands over her face. Nice and roomy with plenty of room for bubs to move about. Made the transition into a sleeping bag very easy, which was not the case with other sleeping bags we had tried. Also comes in 3 different fabric weights - the muslin one is great for summer.
For my very small baby there is probably a bit too much fabric, which can make her a bit hot sometimes.

Absolutely LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!! Perhaps the best baby item we have purchased. Highly recommend to anyone, especially if you have a swaddle addict like we had.
Everything!! We put our daughter in a Peke Moe when she was 5 months old. She was a swaddle addict, but kept escaping and waking herself up. She adjusted to the Peke Moe really quickly and now loves it sooooo much that we've had to get an XL one made for her (she's 14 months old!). She's a brilliant sleeper in her Peke Moe. She sleeps 12 hours a night and resettles very quickly in it.

This is a miracle. My baby girl was at 5 months totally addicted to the swaddle, and any attempt to stop led to tears from both of us. I really didn't think the Peke Moe would work but she took to it straight away, naps well, sleeps through the night, loves her Moe, and now sings herself to sleep rather than crying. Amazing.
Great quality, lovely and soft, and most importantly it works. My little girl is able to sleep unswaddled, and self soothe - before the Peke Moe I thought I'd be sending her to college with a swaddle blanket!
Just wish there were UK stockists, but the delivery was quick (3 days) and customer service from Gina was fab.

Fantastic. I recommend this product for babies. My son loves it! He is so happy to be put in it and he sleeps very well in it.
This was fantastic for transitioning our son from the swaddle. He sleeps so well in it. I like that he is free to move around and he can suck on his hands for comfort.
There is nothing that I would change about this product

thought it was too good to be true

when my friend was telling about her peke moe and how well it worked for her son i though yeah yeah it wont work for everyone, then she got me one i put my sone in it and for the first time in since he started teething he slept through the night, i passed if off to him just being very tired and its not every night for the last few weeks he has slept right through the night, i was shocked, i love the peke moe bags that you make i am going to tell all my friend about it.
its soft, big so my son can wave his arms around, easy to put on and he doesnt fight with me, and he knows it bed time when he puts it on, bit no tears