Pendo Neos Flek 7

See the Best Tablets in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Pendo - Do not waste your money!

I brought a Pendo tablet, it is not worth the dollars spent on it regardless how cheap it is. It works occasionally, does not turn off straight away, drops off the net at the drop of a hat and is generally a very poor distant cousin of any tablet that does the job. I will never look at their products again. Try a Samsung!

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Just use in the car

We use this in the car for the skids - it was very cheap so it does not matter if anything happens to it. I would describe this as "just passable" as a tablet. Screen is fairly ordinary, processing speed is not bad, battery life is OK. Its definitely nothing flash but it does work

Date PurchasedOct 2017

they are fine for the price

These are a cheap little tablet. They are ok an do the job. I bought 4 for my sons and it was good for going on the plane etc. I did buy covers but kids being kids have smashed them already. They were good for what they needed them for though. However my boys just seem to stay on PC more so than tablet.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Worse Tablet in the WOLRD!

Totally useless, things don't work, way slow, touch screen hit and miss, just a terrible bit of tech. Fine for kids watching movies that are on a microSD card as internet and wifi is also crap. Very frustrating to use as an adult whereas kids don't mind wasting their day and cheap crappy tech. DO NOT BUY!!!

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Rubbish

Don't waste your money, this thing is absolute rubbish, slower than a dial up connection, poor battery life, if you see these for sale and are tempted, I suggest you run, you would get better value watching you money getting burnt! If I could rate it less than 1 star I would!

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Cheap way to learn how to use a tablet

I purchased this at an economical price to get a foothold in tablets to see if this medium worked for me. I found that they brought the electronic unit too close to my eyes, and I reverted to a desktop. Tablets are not for me, although the unit worked fine. It was slow at times.

Date PurchasedOct 2015

Good for kidss

Bought as a cheap tablet for kids. Has very average processing power, screen and a bad camera but is good for kids wanting to play simple games and watch STAN or Youtube Kids (Does not run Netflix for some reason). If the kids drop it then it is not a lot of money to replace compared to a Samsung tablet or latest Applie IPAD.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Don't recommend

Bought this tablet as it was inexpensive and is only needed for facebook and basic google searches. It is incredibly slow even with only a few apps on it. Pictures are blurry and now it won't turn on; just searches for apps and turns off even after being charged for a day. Wouldn't recommend even for children. Am also very concerned by how hot it gets even on standby. This is only a few months old and has hardly been used.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Baby tablet

Hardly ever use it again it came from DODO and I like a bigger computer
the tablet sits in the box it came in my grandson could not get it to go on the net
so he lost interest in it also DODO means well enough don't get me wrong I pay them
monthly for my NBN and phone and only $10 for the tablet

Date PurchasedMar 2015

Budget tablet

Bought as a standby tablet, but found it to be very user friendly and very versatile. It's very easy to use, and better value than most small tablets on the market today. The camera is reasonable, but not great, still it was cheap to buy and has many functions on it. Good value for the money. Quad core processor with 16 GB storage.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Has anyone ones neos tablet imploded at all? My sons is about 2 years old hardly used but put it on charge last night and found it imploded, the back cover was open and a little silver packet inside has expanded like an airbag and cover won’t go back on.

Is anyone else having problems getting this product to turn on,its only 2 months old and gets used once a fortnight by my daughter. It tries to turn on,screen goes from black to dark blue but won't actually power on now
Yes; I had exactly that problem; had to take it back to Harvey Norman where I purchased it from for a refund. Wouldn't touch Neos Flek 7 ever again!

CategoryTablets