Pennytel
Listing monitored by Pennytel

Susan
SusanPerth, WA

I just travelled through rural WA and had great coverage and service. I switched to Pennytel a few months ago and I am very satisfied with the service and price.

Plan TypePost-Paid Sim Only

Switched from Telstra to Pennytel and saved almost half for a very similar plan. Have not had any drop outs and speed is fine. Customer service is great.
No issues with coverage

Plan Cost per Month$18.00
Included Data per Month8 GB
Grant
GrantNorth Western Region, NSW

Excellent Company

I switched to Pennytel after many years with Telstra.I found the plan I am on now with Pennytel a is a great savings. Uses the same network .I would like to say I found communication with Pennytel is far superior to a lot of the bigger companies.
I did a over payment by Bpay and It was no hassle getting the problem sorted.
I don't think you would find a much reliable or honest company

Plan Cost per Month$15.99
Included Data per Month3 GB

Clips
ClipsNortheast, VIC

My Experience with Pennytel

I am about to leave Pennytel. Their phone response time is excellent and extremely helpful.
The only problem I had was that I was previously with Optus on a 1 GB data plan.
I found that with Pennytel the 1 GB data limit was insufficient and each month I had to request a top up, which I add was extremely prompt. I can't explain that the 1 GB plan was sufficient however not with Pennytel.

Plan Cost per Month$10.99
Jules
JulesHunter Region, NSW

Very satisfied, living up to expectations

All working well, no problems. So glad I decided to switch from Telstra to Pennytel. Customer service is always helpful, polite and thorough. Also nice to hear an Aussie accent. Well done!

Plan Cost per Month$9.89

Tips for Choosing a Mobile Plan and Service Provider

Wendy Z.21 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-mobile-plan-and-service-provider

Best Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
best-internet-and-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
joe
joePerth, WA

perfect for my needs not one complaint

no complaints travelled all over perth and mandurah with complete cover very competive price i know exactly what my cost is each month and dont get hasseled by anyone unlike my previous provider

Plan Cost per Month$10.00
Valley girl
Valley girl

You won’t be disappointed.

I pay close to half of what I was paying per month to one of the big named Telcos and have exactly the same coverage and service. I’m very happy with me decision to changed to Pennytel

Plan Cost per Month$22.00
Included Data per Month12 GB
Pennytel
Rebecca R.Pennytel

Thanks @Valley girl! We are very happy to have you onboard!

Nigel and Tracy
Nigel and TracyPerth

Great Mobile, Shame About The Extra Date Cost

Mobile service is really good and reliable being part of the Telstra network. Price for the small plan is very competitive and matches, if not beats most of the competition. Downside: The charge $10 for 1 gigabyte of extra data which is the same as the monthly plan. Most telcos charge the same but do they realise what customers think of the cost? $10 per extra gigabyte is taking advantage of the customer.

Plan Cost per Month$9.95
PTP404
PTP404Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Very happy with the service!

I was always with Telstra and decided to move to Pennytel and haven't looked back! Great service & will try to get you more clients. Telstra was to expensive for 2GBs.

Plan Cost per Month$19.99
Included Data per Month5 GB

David
DavidRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Great service and the price is great

Can’t complain
Good reception and good coverage always never any dropouts only have to use wifi when I’m away at some places
Download is very good
Id recommend to anybody this company

Plan Cost per Month$20.00
Included Data per Month18 GB

So far so good. Excellent follow up, coverage and value

I’ve been with Pennytel for about 3 months now. It’s been hassle free, coverage has been good and I’ve not noticed any lag in downloads even though I don’t do much on the mobile. Wife is enjoying free calls to NZ.

Dave
DaveBANGOR

All good so far

Good value for money. Coverage drops off when it rains due to the gum leaves between me and the tower. Would like to be able to dump monthly usage detail onto excel or CSV file.

Plan Cost per Month$18.00
Included Data per Month8 GB
Rod Williams
Rod WilliamsPeel, WA

This is a great service

Reliable coverage download speed sufficiently fast. No dropout problem. Living in the country service is great. No complaints. Price is much better than big providers. Really great value for money

Included Data per Month12 GB

Good value service

Had no troubles with signing up. Good service. Would be good to get complete Telstra coverage. When recently travelling to outback areas Service was lost. Had to get Telstra card so as I could have a service for personal security purposes.

Cherie Sommerville
Cherie SommervillePimpama

Great Service!

Right from the day we activated my SIM card, I have had no issues with service. It's a great no frills service that provides everything I need, including no drop outs and good network coverage.