Graham-and-Hayley

Graham-and-HayleyPerth, WA

No Complaints

It was a smooth transition process, and the service has been faultless so far (about 6 months). Just got a data limit increase for free, so you have to happy with that!
Much better reception at home than either Optus or Vodafone networks.

Plan Cost per Month$20.00
Included Data per Month8 GB
Marta

MartaIllawarra, NSW

The signal is perfect and the price is super convenient!

Amazing, I always have coverage, even when there is a storm, which it was impossible with my previous service. The download speed is fast enough to watch movies or have zoom meeting without trouble.

Plan Cost per Month$10.99
Included Data per Month1 GB
Judy

JudyLaunceston, TAS

I'm pleased I switched!

I am very pleased with my decision to sign up with Pennytel, I have the same coverage as when I was with Telstra at less cost and customer service is quick and efficient! (no being on hold for long enough to flatten my battery like I was with Telstra!).

Plan Cost per Month$15.00

All good so far.

Coverage OK, but I haven't yet tested it in my frequent regional visits. I am recommending to all my mates when they complain about their bills. I have no complaints.

Plan Cost per Month$19.99
Included Data per Month5 GB
Suts

SutsCentral, SA

Best deals on Mobile services

Coverage is great and economy for older users is good news. We highly recommend this phone service to anyone who will listen. Beats our previous provider by a mile with no surprises at bill time.

Plan Cost per Month$115.99
Len

LenPeel, WA

MOVE OVER TE:STRA

Truly impressed with the service after a lifetime with Telstra and find the service just great, with the support Team providing an efficient response to any queries presented. So hopefully all this will continue.

Plan Cost per Month$20.00
Included Data per Month4 GB

Good provider

Network coverage is good because it uses Telstra towers. That means it works in the outback by and large.
It is real value for money and support staff are responsive, easy to contact and pleasant to interact with. Our bills have dropped from roughly $250 per month to just $60.

Plan Cost per Month$45.00
Included Data per Month5 GB
Santa

SantaHunter Region, NSW

works when ever I want it

I use the phone but it has never let me down or drop outs With the hot spot I have never had a problem. I am now filling up from 24 to 34 words

Plan Cost per Month$9.90
James

JamesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pennytel, a provider so easy to love.

smiddy

smiddy

Pennytel has been trouble free from the start. The staff are friendly helpful and professional.

The coverage and download speeds have been the same as Telstra but at a much lower cost. I have had no reliability issues in the time I have been with them.

Yvonne

YvonneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect for Seniors/Aged Pensioners

Cannot complain about great speed, great coverage, no drop outs, I have been spreading the word to my fellow aged pensioners about Pennytel. My only gripe is that I am unable to enter the Sunrise Cash Cow Competition and other similar competitions, surely there is a way that Pennytel could provide this by making us pay say 55 cents per entry.. Please Pennytel help me to be a winner...Thank you

Plan Cost per Month$16.99

Great value

So far so good. After a few months with Pennytel in Tasmania I'm very happy with the network, and download speeds. But I don't use much data, and being in an urban area, I haven't checked out any more remote places yet.

Chris Giles

Chris GilesGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service and network. Prompt support

We have transferred two accounts to Pennytel, which was quick and easy. 'Support' answers promptly without long waits often experiences with other major providers. The phone call service has been consistent, however occasionally hot-spotting my phone can be problematic, with little or no internet. Other times it's fine! Remembering that they operate on the Telstra network, this may be out of their control.
Pennytel have good rates and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.

Very good services

Reasonable prices and very good network. I've recommended Pennytel to many friends and they're all satisfied. Data downloads speed is as good as any other big telephone companies. Nice staff with very quick feedback.

Plan Cost per Month$33.00
Included Data per Month30 GB
Kevin

KevinNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Very easy to switch to without hassles

We have transferred 2 phones to Pennytel and have not had any issues. Their website is very easy to use, the Pennytel app is so user friendly even a novice should be able to use it.
I have only 1 negative, and that is when one receives their new SIM card there is no information as to what the default SIM pin code is...I believe that this should be on the paperwork or emailed to the customer.

Fitnesspm

FitnesspmMount Waverley

They keep taking my money out

I wanted a new number so I ordered a new sim card a couple of months ago and cancelled the old number. They keep billing me for the old one where I have called up many times to have it terminated where they said it has been but guess what came up on my bank statement today??? I have cancelled my new number with Pennytel today where they refuse to give me my $24.99 back for my old one even tho it was cancelled months ago. I have called my bank and lodged a dispute and put a block on any more attempts from Pennytel to steal my money.

Allen Cullen

The service is providing everything I desire from it.

I use your service to send images from a trail camera on our land to our mobile phones. The images come in quickly with good quality and allow us to use any animals that are returning after the bushfires.

Plan Cost per Month$10.00
Included Data per Month1 GB
Allen Cullen

It is okay, I appreciate an efficient service.

Connie

ConnieNorthern Region, NSW

Not perfect

I wouldnt know because yous disconnected my service and yous werent going to do that until next month but yous did it last week so im not happy at all

Plan Cost per Month$22.49

Jennifer

Jennifer

great so far

Very good reception were we live but going out to the farm which is 92km from our home, not always that good but neither is Telstra used by our family out there

Plan Cost per Month$35.00
Included Data per Month25 GB

Glad I Changed to Pennytel

I have been with Pennytel for approximately 3 months and I switched from a Major Provider and have been so glad I did so.
Excellent value for money and, as an Australian Senior, within my budget without sacrificing quality.
As far as I know there has only been one major disruption which only lasted for a few hours but was connected to a Telstra problem. But there again similar things did happen with my former provider.
I live in South West WA and have found no problems with either coverage or download speeds and I do often listen to online Radio Stations.
I would recommend Pennytel to both family and friends.

Stephen A.

Stephen A.asked

Hi can You port my number over to the new sim as I have had the existing number with Telstra for 30 years and don’t want to lose it. Also can I also change my iPad over to Pennytel with a data plan?
Thx Steve A

Hi Stephen,

Porting your existing number is fine but we don't have Data only plans.
Free feel to contact the sales team on 1300 232 888 who can explain the porting process to you.

Kind Regards

The Pennytel Team

Cherie Sommerville

Cherie Sommervilleasked

Hello,
I need to change my mothers mobile phone provider, can you tell me if i change her over will it not change until she gets her new sim card and activates it?
Cherie

Leanne

Hi Cherie, yes that is right - nothing will change over until you receive sim card from Pennytel but ring them as soon as you get it, as I put sim card in and then rang them and was told to take it back out and put old one back until phone was 'not working'. I changed to Pennytel late last year and just changed my Mother's over and Pennytel gave us both $30 credit !! Kind regards, Leanne

Leanne

Also, Pennytel will let the old provider know too, so all you have to do is ring Pennytel and they do the rest.

Thanks Leanne I appreciate you taking the time to answer the question for me. Did you know you can get a discount if you have a seniors card to!

Richard H.

Richard H.asked

Why cant I enter sunrise competition from my pennytel accountt

Get an answer from our members and Pennytel representatives

CategoryMobile Phone Service Providers