4.5

Peter

PeterSydney, NSW

perfect for me

the network is reliable and fast , the staff friendly and kind.
good value for money compared to all other carriers ..I never experienced any drop of speed or black-outs . like I said . Excellent

Plan Cost per MonthA$29.99
Included Data per Month30 GB

Poor reception

I changed from Vodafone hoping to get better coverage on the Telstra network. I live only 150 metres from a tower and reception is poor, like about 2 bars.(I got 5 on Vodafone) All around Perth reception is poor. Be changing out in under a month. Was a waste of time.

Plan Cost per MonthA$12.00
Included Data per Month0 GB
Ian Butcher

Ian ButcherPeel, WA

Amazing value!

I'm very happy since changing from $40 a month to $16. But how do you manage to pay for your huge advertising programme?
How do I check how much data I have used?

Included Data per Month2 GB

Deborah

DeborahSouth East Queensland, QLD

So happy :)

I had so much trouble with my previous providers.
My brother recommended Pennytel.
Right from the get go I cannot fault their service in anyway.
Love I can contact them by phone.
Fabulous that they keep me up to date via messages etc.

Plan Cost per MonthA$25.00
Included Data per Month10 GB
Bac L.

Bac L.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent when the service Activation successfully

Activation with Port-in from Optus network is terrible, it takes too long and fail sometime. I have to web chat to get the service going. It sometime partially activated (i.e. Can receive calls but can't make going call). Please improve the activation process with port-in from Optus network.

Plan Cost per MonthA$1.00
LynneS

LynneSMid North Coast, NSW

JUST THE SAME

Mid North Coast NSW Pacific H'way blackspots, absolutely no reception. Bad reception at my home in Lakewood NSW. Part of Telstra so no surprise really. I was hopeful. BUT so much cheaper for the same deal as Telstra with same coverage or Optus with almost non-existent coverage at my home

Plan Cost per MonthA$20.00
Ella M.Pennytel

At a quarter the cost (from my previous supplier) for the same service - brilliant!

I can't notice any difference from my previous provider in reliability or speed. At a quarter the cost, how can I complain? I have recommended Pennytel to several others but so far, only my spouse has "seen the light"!

Plan Cost per MonthA$10.99
MaurieO

MaurieO

Pennytel is a first class service provider.

Pennytel provide an excellent service. It is totally reliable. Back up is also provided if needed. I am that impressed with Pennytel that I have influenced three people to change over from other providers. They have indicated that they are very pleased that they changed and are encouraging others to do the same.

Plan Cost per MonthA$19.95
Rod L.

Rod L.Sydney, NSW

great service

good coverage and no dropouts and no problems with the service at a very good price for both of our phones with plenty of data and great customer service and mothley statments

Plan Cost per MonthA$20.00

Raj Chandra

Raj ChandraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Satisfied customer

Network is reliable and we had no issues to report so far . Download speed is good and we have not had any dropouts so far although we hardly traveled from home because of the coronavirus restrictions

Plan Cost per MonthA$19.95
allen kidd

allen kiddMid North Coast, NSW

The perfect fit for me.

Perfect. Reliable. No dropouts. Bills are manageable and value for $.
Time taken to sign up was minimal. Staff member who assisted my transfer of provider was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. Product knowledge was excellent.

Plan Cost per MonthA$11.00
Included Data per Month2 GB
Tobes

TobesHunter Region, NSW

Sending pictures on messager

I reported the fact photos sent via messenger weren't transmitting your staff said they would investigate.. I'm still experiencing this problem hopefully someone will take the time to fix problem..

Spencer A.

Spencer A.Eyre Peninsula, SA

Giving a good service

Occasional dropouts, but only temporary . Just annoying.
Download speeds are good.
The only negative I have is that when transferring to Pennytel , Telstra locked me out for two weeks and I was unable to use my phone for that period. They also charged me a fee to unlock

Plan Cost per MonthA$10.95
Stan

StanWestern District, VIC

Going Great

No problems at all. No drop outs Not a big user of data, so the plan suits me. Down loaded apps ok.
Have not used it much away from Home. All good

Plan Cost per MonthA$11.00
Ella M.Pennytel

Excellent service and great price.

Our network coverage is not great and we do have frequent drop outs. I often have to talk in the garage for a better reception. Sometimes only get one bar reception.

Plan Cost per MonthA$10.00

Helen

Helen

Sorely Disappointing

We couldn't get wireless coverage to operate with the SIM and plan we'd bought and even tried talking with the support team which deflected everything back to us as the user so we went to Boost and their SIM and similar plan enabled WiFi to activate immediately.

Plan Cost per MonthA$19.99
Brian Cope

Brian CopeEyre Peninsula, SA

Since swapping to Pennytel a few months ago I have experienced no drop outs, my emails get sent straight away unlike my previous supplier and I am that impressed that I have now switched my wife to pennytel.

Plan Cost per MonthA$19.99
tigre

tigreAU

Unexplained delays in SMSes and no response to support ticket

On 3 different occasions with 2 different senders, I had an unexplained delay in receiving SMSes by 35 minutes each time. I tried to contact Pennytel for support but they never responded to my support request.
When you sign up, you also get called by pushy Indian call centre operators if you don't activate your account within a certain period.

Sandy

SandySouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Perfection at its best

Service is absolutely perfect. I can talk to a customer service operator 7 days a week and can speak to someone who I can understand. My coverage and data suit me I’ve never had any issues with either. If your not using Pennytel then your with the wrong company.

Plan Cost per MonthA$24.00
Included Data per Month10 GB
Essem

EssemSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Very happy with Pennytell

No problems at all. Mostly use for phone and text, occasional photos. No problems with download speed. Very happy with the price. Don't know what else that I can say.

Included Data per Month0 GB

Case Van Tatenhove

Case Van Tatenhoveasked

I am on a Kogan plan which expires in two weeks. I dropped my phone and need a new one plus I want to keep my number Can you help or suggest

Russ Grayasked

G'day, very interested in bringing two mobile numbers to Pennytel, we have our own handsets. 1) after agreeing with you on packages what else do we have to do ? 2) can we change packages at any time ? 3) whats involved in arranging international roaming? 4) do you accept Amex card ?. Thanks. Russ.

GregP
GregP

Ask Pennytel !!!

Thought I had?????!!!!

Alanasked

How do I sort out a problem when the phone dos not work and I cant log in and your password reset dos not work

Hi Alan,

Sorry to hear that you are having issues.

If you are able to send us a message with your account details and a short description of the issue, we’d be happy to look into this for you and see what we are able to do to resolve this for you.

Kind Regards
The Pennytel Team

Alan

I have no 3G connection I can not receive or make calls. I can not call you to fix the problem, I can not reset my password. I have been waiting now for over 26 hours and have finally received a response telling me to weighting over an hour a go now. I have a Telstra booster displaying 4 to 5 bars and none on my phone I have tried a different phone, same crap. I have a 91 year old mother with miled dim ensure 2200 km away that I have not been able to ring for 2 weeks and I don't know whether she is alive or dead. I have a business that has ground to a stop and I get no response to fix the problem.

account 735956

Get an answer from our members and Pennytel representatives

Other Mobile Phone Service Providers