Pennytel (page 6 of 6)

Listing monitored by Pennytel

Rob Barton
Rob BartonIllawarra, NSW

Limited use of service - price was competitive for a pensioner

I have limited use of this Telco at this stage - price is competitive for my needs as a pensioner. Not more that I can say - staff are courteous to me when I madse inquiry

Very good value

Found internet was a bit slower, and can't message number 19777077 cash cow , the plan is very good value for money thanks very much, very reliable accounts also,great jib keep it up

Savvy Shopper73
Savvy Shopper73Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Can't get MMS but good pricing

I chose Pennytel because it operates on the Telstra network and was far cheaper price point than Telstra. Customer service was English speaking and good. However, I can't send it recieve MMS texts. I have tried all types of settings on my MotoG4. Customer service could not with this, and it may have something to do with the dual SIM. Download speeds are efficient. I have noticed that call dropouts are mainly from Optus customers that call. Coverage is really good considering I work in a low coverage area. Overall, good network.

Bob Crombie
Bob CrombieSydney, NSW

Very good

Network coverage is good. No dropouts so far.
Do not use downloads. Don't know how to.
Could not use the voicemail so turned it off. It came on too quickly and I missed calls until later.

Peter
Peter

Good inexpensive service

Have had no problems with coverage. Can access all the apps on my phone pretty much wherever I go. Bought the 2 Gb download plan, which is more than enough for my needs and was way cheaper than any other plan around. Was really easy to switch to Pennytel; had my new Sim card in a few days.
Peter.

Cheyenne V
Cheyenne VWestern District, VIC

Great value for the price

Only dropped out once in the months I've been with Pennytel. The data download speeds are sufficiently fast. Very satisfied and happy with Pennytel and the service they provide. Great!

Good and prompt service

Can't really complain about Pennytel they thenselves do a good job but they are reliant on Telstra so similar issues apply there. So if you are after a similar experience to Telstra but without the pain to your backpocket, give them a go.

Tips for Choosing a Mobile Plan and Service Provider

Wendy Z.21 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-mobile-plan-and-service-provider
Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020

Great Service Provider - would recommend!

Network coverage is good, no issues. I have had no drop outs and the data speed is great. I would recommend this to anyone, so far I am very happy with the service.

So far so good

I have only been with Pennytel for a couple of months but so far the pricing is good and the mobile service and data speeds have run smoothly with no issues. So far I am very happy.

Col
ColLake Macquarie

Good value Good service

Network coverage is not good at the best of times in my area, but Pennytel is much better than the Virgin/Optus coverage I had before. Dont use much data so can't comment.

Ron CugleyGoulburn Valley, VIC

Phone review

I have had frequent dropouts with the phone, and the internet data wont load inside the house and is not fast enough thanks a part from that the service is not to bad

720991

noel
noel

reasonable happy with this service

have trouble getting data and phone calls at Oatlands Tasmania in certain areas phone coverage is a bit hit and miss in the central area off Tasmania as it is very hilly

TDC
TDCNorthern Region, NSW

A good network coverage...Very Economical Mobile Service.

The network coverage is good. It is also very economical as well. Have only experienced a few dropouts. Downloads speeds are reasonable. Customer service is always good when dealing with them in person as well.

Gjh
GjhSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great value

Very happy with speed for the price. Coverage is great as well. Have not experienced any dropouts. Yet to travel out of the city but will test it out in the winter when we travel to north Queensland.

erik v
erik vHunter Region, NSW

Happy

Have been with Pennytel for 4 months and am very happy with the service and assistance ime given when I have needed it. I would recommend Pennytel too anyone if required

DLJ
DLJSydney, NSW

Very good so far

My rating would be 4 1/2 stars. (ie Very good) Service so far is good, price is very good. Network has been great no dropouts. I would be happy at the moment to recommend to others.

h.l.harkness
h.l.harknessNorth-West & West coast, TAS

I am happy with the plan, so far.

I have had several phone drop outs, but this happened when I was with Telstra. I do not have a problem with down load speeds. I am unable to use my phone as a hot spot, but can access the net by using tethering connection. The phone is a Samsung J2 Pro.

Trevor H.Illawarra, NSW

New Purchaser

Better coverage than I had with Vodephone & Optus but still sometimes have no coverage. Price for usage is great. People whom you deal with on the phone are excellent in giving advice and assistance. Great Company to deal with.

Thanks for your reply

Lewis Bainbridge
Lewis BainbridgeNortheast, VIC

Quite a good service

My network coverage appears to be good and up to now it has been without any dropouts so far. The download speed seems OK even though I download very little..

RICHARD DAVIDSON
RICHARD DAVIDSONWeetangera 2614, ACT

I gave the review in the box below

called and spoke to a real person in Nth Sydney even though she had an accent (Fiji) was lucid and understandable friendly and competent.

David Davis.
David Davis.Launceston, TAS

As good as it gets.

After having all types of problems with other mobile providers switched to Pennytel some months ago and am very surprised with their service.No drop outs regardless of where I have been am still in my 6 month billing at half price and would recommend this service to anybody considering a change.

lester rogers
lester rogersLaunceston, TAS

The service is good but most of the time away from wifi it gose to 3g that is poor

i thought i was getting 4G servise but when away from wifi it provides only 3G that is patchy and poor quality, otherwise good value and the service people are exellen beef it up yo 4G please

ajbIllawarra, NSW

Good value plan for the money

Network coverage seems adequate but phone reception in my house, and indeed my street is not as good as I expected from a Telco that was boasting 98% coverage on the Telstra network. I guess I am in the minority where I use my phone as a phone. But I will say, it does seem to have less dropouts than when I was with Optus, even though my phone is showing no bars of reception. No problem with download speeds.

My Account number is 722621