Robyn
RobynSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

very good makes life easy

It is easy to use and coverage is good much better than before I don't use the internet much but international calls are very good I haven't had any dropouts and reception is very clear.

Easy and great value

Using Pennytel has been super easy, from account set up to activation, with no issues after activation. With the introductory month reduced fee and ongoing low fee the plan suits me and provides excellent value for money. Very happy!

Plan Cost per Month$17.95
Included Data per Month8 GB
Tedwise
TedwiseIllawarra, NSW

best out there for seniors

I have good reception at home were there was none before with other telco`s. i have no dropouts also great speed for downloads and streaming at a very affordable price

Plan Cost per Month$17.99
Included Data per Month7 GB

Good for the farm

So far network has been 100% reliable with no dropouts that I have been aware of. Download speeds meet my expectations. Just as good as telstra, even in remote hilly location on the farm

Perriko
Perriko

Top economical quality!

My service with pennytel has been exceptionally good... it provides all the service I need and is not subject to "
up selling ". cheap and no drop out problems at all.

Plan Cost per Month$17.00
Included Data per Month8 GB

Tips for Choosing a Mobile Plan and Service Provider

Wendy Z.21 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-mobile-plan-and-service-provider

Best Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
best-internet-and-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020

Very affordable no nonsense service

Don’t use much mobile data but can order more if needed. The data and reception is very reliable and the speeds are competitive with any other provider. I never experience drop outs or black spots works inside the shopping mall.

Plan Cost per Month$15.00
Included Data per Month6 GB
Geoffrey White
Geoffrey WhiteSydney, NSW

Excellent. Best price. Great service.

No problems and works fine. I like the price and glad to have been given the opportunity to have the service. I like the fact that you tell me when I start to teach my data limit.

Plan Cost per Month$23.15
Included Data per Month18 GB
jp88Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Forget them, move on to another Telco

Don't expect any service whatsoever. The don't reply to emails, or "contact us' forms in their website. And these days thier deals are not outsanding. As well as that, they throttle the connection.

Plan Cost per Month$35.00
Included Data per Month40 GB
jp88

No worries, ported out already.

Akok
AkokCentral West, NSW

Can't live without it

Absolutely love it no problems with coverage or internet recommend it to everyone and the price you can't go wrong for downloading it's very fast games play smoothly no drop outs

Plan Cost per Month$33.00
Included Data per Month30 GB

EDDIE
EDDIEEyre Peninsula, SA

Seems ok at the moment.

Network coverage seems ok at the moment, haven't been out of town yet to try further afield.
Will be going to Adelaide this weekend.
Data download speeds seem to be ok at the moment.

Dean
DeanSouthern and Hills, SA

only wanted 1gb suits my use.Haven't had any problems so far

very reliable network.suits my minimal use for low cost.Have had no issues with network speed/drop outs.Former supplier,Testra,couldn't could not match price.Would reccomend for low use users who do not need to pay for what they do not use

Plan Cost per Month$11.00
Included Data per Month1 GB
sternbeck
sternbeckHunter Region, NSW

very good service from personel cant fault them at all

Yes the phone does drop out often mainly in morning to arvo but good nite time ,,, if I sit on my front verahanda facing east it doesnt fade out as much

Marty
Marty

Wonderful service I’m very happy

Very Happy with the service I’m getting & the data allowance & speed is so much better than I previously had with Vodaphone which was always dropping out & very poor service in my area.

Plan Cost per Month$9.98
Included Data per Month2 GB
Alegend
AlegendGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

All promises have been fulfilled - have had no problems with coverage. As I am a small data user most months an added advantage would be the facility to carry over some portion of unused data.

Dreadful Customer Service

Network has been down for 5 days and despite multiple calls and emails there has been no resolution. Not our handsets as they work at the next town. Why can’t Pennytel do some decent troubleshooting with Telstra to fix the issue? There appears to be no tech savvy staff on the help line. Stressful when trying to stay in touch with family in hospital.! Service has been faultless for 18 months, but 5 days off air is unacceptable, now transitioning to another provider.

Plan Cost per Month$25.00
Included Data per Month18 GB
Paul
Paul

0417851232 and 0402552618

Hi Paul,

Thank you for this. I will look into this today for you.

Roger
Rogerasked

I am currently with Telstra. ? If I change to Pennytel can I still have a post paid service. Billed monthly and auto-deducted.

J Marsh
J Marsh

I receive a post paid service with pennytel. Billing can be set up in lots of ways, but mine is auto deducted.

BTW, I love how you can ring and speak to a person if you want to change plan size.

It is easy to log into your account online to check your plan, data usage etc

So glad to have moved from T******

bcollieasked

When will Pennytel make WiFi calling available?

Alison P.
Alison P.

Sorry can't help you with that question. I don't use it for that.

bcollie

I thought there Pennytel reps on this page

Hi Bcollie,

This is something that the big boys have to release into our systems. We are currently aiming to have this complete sooner rather than later.

We will announce on our socials once it is available.

Regards,
Brendon

Josephasked

I have got 2 Galaxy A71 4G, living in Caspian Circuit, Point Cook, Victoria and I have got lots of problems (call drops constantly inside or outside the house) with other Telco that operates under Optus.
I already contact Samsung support and they told me phone is fine.
I would like to know if is a problem with the distance from the towers or I live in the black spot and doesn't matter with company I'm with I got the same problem. Do I need any Booster?
I know Telstra got the best coverage. Could you please tell me your opinion?
Kind Regards
Joseph Lobo

Hi Joseph,

According to our coverage map we have full 4G coverage there. You could purchase one of our low end plans to trial this if you would like. My advice would be to trial first and see if the Telstra tower has better coverage than the current Optus sim. This does happen and is more common than you think - If that is still a problem then putting a booster in the house definitely helps. I personally live in a little bit of a black spot and used a booster on my roof and have not had any issues since.

Let me know if you need anything else Joseph.

Cheers,

Brendon

Hi Brendon
Thank you very much for your response.
I will follow your advice and I'm going to contact Pennytel.
Kind regards
JLobo

Hi Brendon
Thank you for your information, and I would like to inform that all the problems I had with my Galaxy A71 stopped since I change the network.
Now I am with PENNYTEL and I m very happy. No more drop calls and the voice is clear. My 2nd phone is now waiting for a PENNYTEL SIM card.
JLobo

Get an answer from our members and Pennytel representatives

CategoryMobile Phone Service Providers