Listing monitored by Pennytel

Good for the farm

So far network has been 100% reliable with no dropouts that I have been aware of. Download speeds meet my expectations. Just as good as telstra, even in remote hilly location on the farm

EDDIE
EDDIEEyre Peninsula, SA

Seems ok at the moment.

Network coverage seems ok at the moment, haven't been out of town yet to try further afield.
Will be going to Adelaide this weekend.
Data download speeds seem to be ok at the moment.

Plan Cost per Month$16.00
Included Data per Month3 GB
sternbeck
sternbeckHunter Region, NSW

very good service from personel cant fault them at all

Yes the phone does drop out often mainly in morning to arvo but good nite time ,,, if I sit on my front verahanda facing east it doesnt fade out as much

Plan Cost per Month$16.00
Included Data per Month3 GB

Marty
Marty

Wonderful service I’m very happy

Very Happy with the service I’m getting & the data allowance & speed is so much better than I previously had with Vodaphone which was always dropping out & very poor service in my area.

Plan Cost per Month$9.98
Ruth S.
Ruth S.Central West, NSW

Price and service are great. Coverage is very widespread, no dropouts and great download speeds. Have recommended to many of my friends. Very happy all round. How do you do it for the price??

Plan Cost per Month$11.00

Tips for Choosing a Mobile Plan and Service Provider

Wendy Z.21 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-mobile-plan-and-service-provider

Best Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
best-internet-and-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Peter
PeterCanberra

Good value

Coverage seems ok for our area. We are a long way from any tower. Download speeds are quite good and I appreciated the extra data included in my basic package.

Peteratne
PeteratneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Nothing to complain about

No complaints re Pennytel service but nothing to exceptional either that would prompt me to give 5 stars. The service has been provided as I signed up for with accurate and easy billing and payments.

I reside in an area of problematic mobile reception so service issues are not of Pennytel's making. And with Covid not much travel so cannot really comment on coverage outside of local area.

Plan Cost per Month$11.00
BernieGesling
BernieGeslingSydney, NSW

Generally good experience

Enjoyed the PennyTel cheapest service but did not receive enough data for my use in a month.
Made a choice to use another service provider with a higher data download for less money.
Happy PennyTel user, now disconnected

Plan Cost per Month$15.99
hubert1948
hubert1948Mid North Coast, NSW

Not to bad

Some dropouts and not able to connect.Have bad reception at home sometimes 1or 2 bars Telstra mobile have more how can you improve my service l hope you will respond to my post

Plan Cost per Month$10.99

Easy top up

I travelled over the last month within the state and service remained constant. I needed extra data and it was very easy to buy more from the app and received an email for verification.

Plan Cost per Month$15.00

Very pleased I found Pennytel

I am very happy with this new carrier, Pennytel. The rates are far more competitive to all other pre-paid services. I have even recommended Pennytel to my friends and one even switched today. The only complaint I have had is that in our area, Telstra has been working on the lines twice since my signing up, and this has caused me to have little to no service for a few days. Inconvenient, but not really Pennytel's fault. Otherwise I'm very pleased with the value for money.

Included Data per Month10 GB

Eddy
Eddy

Happy and good sevice

The network coverage is good and the customer service helpfully and happy to give information as required.Waiting time is ok and the staff have all the answers that are askef

Plan Cost per Month$10.99
Bac L.
Bac L.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent when the service Activation successfully

Activation with Port-in from Optus network is terrible, it takes too long and fail sometime. I have to web chat to get the service going. It sometime partially activated (i.e. Can receive calls but can't make going call). Please improve the activation process with port-in from Optus network.

Plan Cost per Month$1.00
Rod L.
Rod L.Sydney, NSW

great service

good coverage and no dropouts and no problems with the service at a very good price for both of our phones with plenty of data and great customer service and mothley statments

Plan Cost per Month$20.00
Included Data per Month4 GB
Raj Chandra
Raj ChandraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Satisfied customer

Network is reliable and we had no issues to report so far . Download speed is good and we have not had any dropouts so far although we hardly traveled from home because of the coronavirus restrictions

Plan Cost per Month$19.95