Pennytel (page 4 of 17)

Peteratne
PeteratneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Nothing to complain about

No complaints re Pennytel service but nothing to exceptional either that would prompt me to give 5 stars. The service has been provided as I signed up for with accurate and easy billing and payments.

I reside in an area of problematic mobile reception so service issues are not of Pennytel's making. And with Covid not much travel so cannot really comment on coverage outside of local area.

BTW
BTWSouth East Queensland, QLD

This is wonderful ! And is best to go for.

Fast and reliable service with no dropouts. The network is incredibly good and consistent over time. Internet services are fast and won't breakdown at all. It is amazing and I can't look for any better network.

Brian Walker.
Brian Walker.South-Eastern Region, NSW

So far, so good. Very happy with your service and my monthly bill.

Everything is going good, very happy indeed. Pennytel is the best priced mobile phone provider that l've had the pleasure of doing business with. I highly recommend your services.
Pity you don't do internet services for homes as well.

Economic simplicity

I haven't experienced any dropouts but haven't ventured to low coverage areas. I rarely use data (I'm pretty much a technophobe!) but have not had any trouble receiving/sending/viewing SMS messages or attachments. The overall service is excellent and great value for money.

BernieGesling
BernieGeslingSydney, NSW

Generally good experience

Enjoyed the PennyTel cheapest service but did not receive enough data for my use in a month.
Made a choice to use another service provider with a higher data download for less money.
Happy PennyTel user, now disconnected

Tips for Choosing a Mobile Plan and Service Provider

Wendy Z.21 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-mobile-plan-and-service-provider

Best Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
best-internet-and-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Shani
ShaniRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Good service and great staff

We have had very good service and find the staff most helpful.We find the data speeds a bit slow, our network coverage seems to be OK
We are very happy with the cost

Steven T.
Steven T.Murray Region, NSW

Perfect

Real people for support and most helpful. Reliability excellent. Simple set up. No black spots so far. Really, what is left to say. You're the best and most affordable mobile network on the market.

recycleO'Connor 2602, ACT

The worse "support " ever always a hassle

Brendon H.Pennytel

Really good reception anywhere I go and great value for money
I have told all my friends to switch to Penntel and they will not be paying high bills
As they do with other phone companies

hubert1948
hubert1948Mid North Coast, NSW

Not to bad

Some dropouts and not able to connect.Have bad reception at home sometimes 1or 2 bars Telstra mobile have more how can you improve my service l hope you will respond to my post

Below Average

Had good network coverage to begin with, but after about a month, its dropped to zero bars on my phone at home, which is a real pain. Coverage is better in other places, but terrible at home. I queried this about 6 weeks ago and am still waiting for a reply. They are very slow replying to simple queries.

Toni
ToniLaunceston, TAS

Pennytel is a reliable and very affordable mobile plan for my whole family.

Very reliable, any problems are quickly solved by friendly staff. Thankyou for my reward of 1G extra for ongoing custom. Affordable for my whole family. Easy direct debit payments. I have recommended Pennytel to all my family and friends who have also been very happy.

Easy top up

I travelled over the last month within the state and service remained constant. I needed extra data and it was very easy to buy more from the app and received an email for verification.

Heather
HeatherNortheast, VIC

Very good for the price

This is a great price for kids to use and great coverage can ring and talk to them on Pennytel when l couldn't on another provided. Doesn't use the mobile data because she plays to many games so uses the wifi.

good service

service is good no dropouts i dont use data it is fine for what i need never any worries my wife loves it as there is no hassels her phone is her love regards dave alice

Roger
Rogerasked

I am currently with Telstra. ? If I change to Pennytel can I still have a post paid service. Billed monthly and auto-deducted.

J Marsh
J Marsh

I receive a post paid service with pennytel. Billing can be set up in lots of ways, but mine is auto deducted.

BTW, I love how you can ring and speak to a person if you want to change plan size.

It is easy to log into your account online to check your plan, data usage etc

So glad to have moved from T******

bcollieasked

When will Pennytel make WiFi calling available?

Alison P.
Alison P.

Sorry can't help you with that question. I don't use it for that.

bcollie

I thought there Pennytel reps on this page

Hi Bcollie,

This is something that the big boys have to release into our systems. We are currently aiming to have this complete sooner rather than later.

We will announce on our socials once it is available.

Regards,
Brendon

Josephasked

I have got 2 Galaxy A71 4G, living in Caspian Circuit, Point Cook, Victoria and I have got lots of problems (call drops constantly inside or outside the house) with other Telco that operates under Optus.
I already contact Samsung support and they told me phone is fine.
I would like to know if is a problem with the distance from the towers or I live in the black spot and doesn't matter with company I'm with I got the same problem. Do I need any Booster?
I know Telstra got the best coverage. Could you please tell me your opinion?
Kind Regards
Joseph Lobo

Hi Joseph,

According to our coverage map we have full 4G coverage there. You could purchase one of our low end plans to trial this if you would like. My advice would be to trial first and see if the Telstra tower has better coverage than the current Optus sim. This does happen and is more common than you think - If that is still a problem then putting a booster in the house definitely helps. I personally live in a little bit of a black spot and used a booster on my roof and have not had any issues since.

Let me know if you need anything else Joseph.

Cheers,

Brendon

Hi Brendon
Thank you very much for your response.
I will follow your advice and I'm going to contact Pennytel.
Kind regards
JLobo

Hi Brendon
Thank you for your information, and I would like to inform that all the problems I had with my Galaxy A71 stopped since I change the network.
Now I am with PENNYTEL and I m very happy. No more drop calls and the voice is clear. My 2nd phone is now waiting for a PENNYTEL SIM card.
JLobo

Get an answer from our members and Pennytel representatives

CategoryMobile Phone Service Providers