Pennytel (page 2 of 2)

Listing monitored by Pennytel

Remnlynn
Remnlynn

Professional approach

The reason I left Pennytel was the dropouts which I didn't experience before eg sitting down and leaning forward and the call would drop out. I reverted to my previous telco and Penny tel were extremely understanding and professional when transferring my old number back.

Plan Cost per Month$16.50
Included Data per Month2 GB
Rob H
Rob H

Totally satisfied with the coverage.

I've had the service for two months now and am totally satisfied with the coverage. Keep up the good work.
I did have a problem with the billing at first however that has been sorted out and everything is working well.

Plan Cost per Month$19.99
Included Data per Month4 GB
Nick Horn
Nick HornNarrabundah 2604, ACT

Good plan but max data rules not properly explained

Positives
1. This and other Pennytel mobile plans are well priced and generally well explained in its marketing.
2. Mobile reception is excellent.
3. Customer service is excellent. Each time I have contacted customer service I have spoken to a real person without delay and each time the immediate issue was dealt with promptly and satisfactorily.
Negatives
1. Our initial bill was incorrect. It applied a discount only to one account not both. Also the first bill after we changed our plan recently was incorrect (we were overcharged).
2. The charge for using data over the allowance seems punitive ($10 for 1 GB)
3. The charge for using data over the allowance is not advertised up front at all. This is deceptive.

Plan Cost per Month$24.99
G. Clarke
G. ClarkeNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Pennytel is great!

I am only a newcomer to Pennytel and have found it to be the best ever. The network and coverage are just fine. Data speeds are excellent and reliable. I would recommend you to anyone. Graham

Included Data per Month4 GB

geoff_awf
geoff_awfGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good value for money

It uses a cut down version of Telstra's network so the service isn't any better than other providers (I used vodafone and optus before, they all have gaps in different areas), but my experience with customer service has been very good. Can't complain.

Plan Cost per Month$30.00
Geraldine
GeraldineLaunceston, TAS

So far so good

I had one whole day with no service at all. I hope that doesn’t happen again. Everything else is fine. Payment of account is very handy for me, no problems there.

Plan Cost per Month$19.99
Rod Court
Rod CourtPerth, WA

Very good provider

Coverage is good but occasionally either drops out whilst talking on phone or hard to hear (breaks up sometimes but still connected and usually clears up). Downloading is very good. Very happy with Pennytel as a provider. Would recommend to anyone as a good to excellent service.

Plan Cost per Month$11.00

Tips for Choosing a Mobile Plan and Service Provider

Wendy Z.21 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-mobile-plan-and-service-provider
Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
FNQuser
FNQuserFar North Queensland, QLD

Great alternative

Sign-up was hassel free, price is comparatively good. Using Telstras 3&4G network best by far in remote and regional areas.
Data costs are still excessive... unfortunately no roll over of unused data.

Plan Cost per Month$20.00
Clevernanny62
Clevernanny62Sydney, NSW

Coverage from Pennytel

Was a bit concerned about coverage by Pennytel as we were about to travel around to fairly out of the way places, but Pennytel surprised us. The coverage was extremely good, working in a lot of places where services did not. Would highly recommend for people who, like us, want basic phone service at a very fair price.

Plan Cost per Month$11.95

James
JamesSydney, NSW

Happy with performance so far No major hassles.

Happy with service no problems so far
Some drop out in Bathurst no service in drive through Blue Mountains downloads ok I use my home wifi for most of my downloada

Plan Cost per Month$10.00
Cheyenne V
Cheyenne VWestern District, VIC

Great value for the price

Only dropped out once in the months I've been with Pennytel. The data download speeds are sufficiently fast. Very satisfied and happy with Pennytel and the service they provide. Great!

Good and prompt service

Can't really complain about Pennytel they thenselves do a good job but they are reliant on Telstra so similar issues apply there. So if you are after a similar experience to Telstra but without the pain to your backpocket, give them a go.

Plan Cost per Month$10.00

Find out how Pennytel compares to other Mobile Phone Service Providers

Great Service Provider - would recommend!

Network coverage is good, no issues. I have had no drop outs and the data speed is great. I would recommend this to anyone, so far I am very happy with the service.

Ron CugleyGoulburn Valley, VIC

Phone review

I have had frequent dropouts with the phone, and the internet data wont load inside the house and is not fast enough thanks a part from that the service is not to bad

Plan Cost per Month$29.95
Included Data per Month5 GB

720991

erik v
erik vHunter Region, NSW

Happy

Have been with Pennytel for 4 months and am very happy with the service and assistance ime given when I have needed it. I would recommend Pennytel too anyone if required

Plan Cost per Month$5.00
DLJ
DLJSydney, NSW

Very good so far

My rating would be 4 1/2 stars. (ie Very good) Service so far is good, price is very good. Network has been great no dropouts. I would be happy at the moment to recommend to others.

h.l.harkness
h.l.harknessNorth-West & West coast, TAS

I am happy with the plan, so far.

I have had several phone drop outs, but this happened when I was with Telstra. I do not have a problem with down load speeds. I am unable to use my phone as a hot spot, but can access the net by using tethering connection. The phone is a Samsung J2 Pro.

Plan Cost per Month$36.00
Trevor H.Illawarra, NSW

New Purchaser

Better coverage than I had with Vodephone & Optus but still sometimes have no coverage. Price for usage is great. People whom you deal with on the phone are excellent in giving advice and assistance. Great Company to deal with.

Plan Cost per Month$10.99

Thanks for your reply

Lewis Bainbridge
Lewis BainbridgeNortheast, VIC

Quite a good service

My network coverage appears to be good and up to now it has been without any dropouts so far. The download speed seems OK even though I download very little..

Plan Cost per Month$10.99