Gary

GaryMurray Region, NSW

price is right

Have been with Telstra about 30 years decided to try Pennytel out and i have no regrets coverage and service excellent. I have no drop outs that i can remember and would recommend it to anyone

Included Data per Month15 GB
Ella MPennytel

Excellent service and reliability.

Pennytel is very reliable and I have not had any dropouts at all. Very easy to contact and easy to understand. Service is also excellent. also they notify me that they have received my payments, every time.

Plan Cost per Month$11.00

longbourneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Do not get back to you despite numerous promises to do so

I have for some months asked about money which was taken out of my credit card which I did not authorize. After ending emails and phone calls, no one has been able to answer my question or got back to me. This is very poor service. Very disappointing that staff do not keep their word to get back to you. My phone often drops out during phone calls as well.

Plan Cost per Month$12.00

Account number734774

great

The network is faultless, the reception great, being in a remote location and we enjoy friendly service. The prices are exceptional and we find payments no longer grind into our bank account.

In my opinion

Tried Telstra and Vodafone. Both had poor service and were expensive. Switched to Pennytel and what a difference. Same plan as others mentioned. Pennytel way cheaper and honest with customers.

Plan Cost per Month$21.00
Included Data per Month10 GB
Damien

DamienNew South Wales

Great Price! Terrible Support! Poor Quality! Poor Service!

Not the same PENNYTEL!!! Pennytel used to be amazing. It supported numerous VOIP functions and features that no longer exist. After paying over $80 I then found out this was a new company and the reason these features did not exist, is that they simply bought the domain name!!!
Very clever! Very misleading! >>> USE MYNETFONE ($$) OR SIPTALK ($) <<<

Plan Cost per Month$49.00
Included Data per Month3 GB
V. Rayson

V. RaysonAU

No help what so ever.

couldn't even use our phone. A new phone bought through Pennytel it locked itself when we first used it. None could unlocked. Went to a professional service and even they had to give up after 2 day's of trying. They suggested we throw the phone away and buy a new phone. We're pensioner's, cant just throw away $200 for now fault of our own. We canceled our account with Pennytel and went with another provider with a new phone. Happy now. Why are you writing to us for a review? We thought we had canceled our account.? Typical bad service you don't seem to check if we are still your customers. Na please leave us alone.

cAPEL

cAPELCanberra 2600, ACT

Great MobileCoverage & Service

I usually travel around OZ with a local Queanbeyan coach company and get great reception all around the country with Pennytel Mobile And of course the service is always great .

Plan Cost per Month$16.00
Included Data per Month3 GB
Ruth W

Ruth W

great coverage

My partner and I have been enjoying great coverage with no dropouts. We are very happy with Pennytel, the monthly cost is great and if we need to ring them they have real people answer the phone. I would recommend to anyone.

Included Data per Month15 GB

Well done

Some drop outs experienced...Facebook/network...drop outs
Other than that ....Pennytel seems to be the way to go
Coverage seems to be ok
Downloading maybe a bit slower..Could be a bit better
Enjoy your day..Cheers...Busselton
Ok ok

Included Data per Month10 GB

Fantastic mobile provider.

My wife and myself have Pennytel and find them a great mobile service provider. Bills are easy to understand. Prices are cheap. Extras often given. Having been with one of the big service providers up until recently we're finding Pennytel a much better service. Highly recomend.
Grant

Plan Cost per Month$19.95
Included Data per Month5 GB

HelenCook 2614, ACT

Totally unreliable service

The best I can say for Pennytel is that it's cheap. I've experienced frequent lack of network service (again right now) and calls going through to voicemail without ringing. I can't even call their help service. It's unreliable to the point of being disruptive and even dangerous.

Helen

Thanks, Pennytel. But actually the problem isn't rare. It happens fairly frequently, probably about once a month.

glad we changed

We have had a fantastic and reliable service which compares with Telstra, the only difference was that we have not got face time included in our plan, we had a 2GB plan with Telstra and it didn't cost extra it just used our data and when we ran out we purchased extra. The data speed appears to be the same. I would like to suggest that Pennytel include face time and you would find people would purchase extra data regardless of cost.

Plan Cost per Month$16.00
Kevin
Kevin
marie cooper

marie cooperHunter Region, NSW

Has been great so far

Coverage has been great and down load speeds very good. This product represents excellent value for money when comparing it with other suppliers. I have had no dropouts or black spots with my phone and I am very satisfied.

Plan Cost per Month$10.99

Great provider

I have had no problems with coverage as I haven't been out of my area due to the lockdown , no dropouts I don't download much data but what I do is fine

Plan Cost per Month$15.99

Beverley Cramond

Beverley CramondHunter Region, NSW

Good service which is so important for older people.

Network coverage is spot on. No drop outs experienced. All downloads activated well, no problems at all.
My telephone account each month is very acceptable, I am paying 50% less and sometimes more than before Pennytel which is important when on a fixed income.

Plan Cost per Month$15.00

HelenLaunceston, TAS

A great find

Excellent network coverage however I have rarely left home in the last six or seven weeks due to the corona virus and government restrictions particularly as I am over eighty.

Data downloads are fine.

Nanna

NannaHiggins 2615, ACT

You have improved my life

Your network is good, I have never had a dropout and has made a difference to how I use and enjoy my phone. Yes your speed is good there is no waiting time. I love your network.

Plan Cost per Month$15.99
Nana

Nana

Great and reliable service

No dropouts . Network coverage appears to be comprehensive in the locations I have been. Havent had the need to download as yet ' have recommended Pennyytel to a number of friendsi.

Plan Cost per Month$10.99
Anthony S.

Anthony S.Central, TAS

Not good

Service excellent inLaunceston Data usage at lake leake very poor my residence data download speeds are very slow have to go elsewhere to pay bills or to do banking phone service lake leake ok

Plan Cost per Month$11.95

Stephen A.

Stephen A.asked

Hi can You port my number over to the new sim as I have had the existing number with Telstra for 30 years and don’t want to lose it. Also can I also change my iPad over to Pennytel with a data plan?
Thx Steve A

Hi Stephen,

Porting your existing number is fine but we don't have Data only plans.
Free feel to contact the sales team on 1300 232 888 who can explain the porting process to you.

Kind Regards

The Pennytel Team

Cherie Sommerville

Cherie Sommervilleasked

Hello,
I need to change my mothers mobile phone provider, can you tell me if i change her over will it not change until she gets her new sim card and activates it?
Cherie

Leanne

Hi Cherie, yes that is right - nothing will change over until you receive sim card from Pennytel but ring them as soon as you get it, as I put sim card in and then rang them and was told to take it back out and put old one back until phone was 'not working'. I changed to Pennytel late last year and just changed my Mother's over and Pennytel gave us both $30 credit !! Kind regards, Leanne

Leanne

Also, Pennytel will let the old provider know too, so all you have to do is ring Pennytel and they do the rest.

Thanks Leanne I appreciate you taking the time to answer the question for me. Did you know you can get a discount if you have a seniors card to!

Richard H.

Richard H.asked

Why cant I enter sunrise competition from my pennytel accountt

Get an answer from our members and Pennytel representatives

CategoryMobile Phone Service Providers