marie cooper

marie cooperHunter Region, NSW

Has been great so far

Coverage has been great and down load speeds very good. This product represents excellent value for money when comparing it with other suppliers. I have had no dropouts or black spots with my phone and I am very satisfied.

Great provider

I have had no problems with coverage as I haven't been out of my area due to the lockdown , no dropouts I don't download much data but what I do is fine

Plan Cost per MonthA$15.99
Beverley Cramond

Beverley CramondHunter Region, NSW

Good service which is so important for older people.

Network coverage is spot on. No drop outs experienced. All downloads activated well, no problems at all.
My telephone account each month is very acceptable, I am paying 50% less and sometimes more than before Pennytel which is important when on a fixed income.

Plan Cost per MonthA$15.00

Helen

HelenLaunceston, TAS

A great find

Excellent network coverage however I have rarely left home in the last six or seven weeks due to the corona virus and government restrictions particularly as I am over eighty.

Data downloads are fine.

Nanna

NannaHiggins 2615, ACT

You have improved my life

Your network is good, I have never had a dropout and has made a difference to how I use and enjoy my phone. Yes your speed is good there is no waiting time. I love your network.

Plan Cost per MonthA$15.99
Helen

HelenCook 2614, ACT

Cheap but unreliable

I'm not entirely happy with this service. Quite often my phone doesn't ring when people call me. I know this because I discover a call has been made when I've had the phone right beside me and heard nothing. When I ask the caller, they tell me that the phone went straight through to the message bank. Also, occasionally I try to dial and am told "service unavailable". Sometimes texts take a long time to get to me, even a day.

Nana

Nana

Great and reliable service

No dropouts . Network coverage appears to be comprehensive in the locations I have been. Havent had the need to download as yet ' have recommended Pennyytel to a number of friendsi.

Anthony S.

Anthony S.Central, TAS

Not good

Service excellent inLaunceston Data usage at lake leake very poor my residence data download speeds are very slow have to go elsewhere to pay bills or to do banking phone service lake leake ok

Plan Cost per MonthA$11.95
Jean

JeanMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Handy to have my first mobile phone I do not use a lot good have plan with x amount of use reduced cost

No drop out that I am a ware of as i do not use a lot. I have only used in this area.Not sure about speed as I do not use a lot & how fast does not bother me Thank you.

davena

davenaPeel, WA

Centimeter perfect

What a pleasure to deal with.
No wait time and genuine help if required.
Have had no drop outs from shark bay to albany
This has been the best value for money in our communication adventure
I say this because we went into pennytel with eyes wide shut and came up with a fantastic company who I have recommended to many friends and family
Keep up the good work and thank you

Dawseville davo

Plan Cost per MonthA$36.00
Included Data per Month11 GB
Wayne

Wayne

Great plans. Very easy to deal with.

No complaints at all. From the sign up to receipt of the phone and sim everything couldn’t have gone smoother. I had a phone enquiry and it was handled promptly and efficiently.

Included Data per Month10 GB
Angela

AngelaCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Performing very well as I expected it to

Reliable network coverage and no frequent dropouts. Download speeds are sufficiently fast. As a pensioner I am impressed by the efficiency provided by Pennytel at such a low cost to me.

Plan Cost per MonthA$18.00
Ella M.Pennytel

great stuff great service and great connections.

very reliable.I am connected from a lot of places i couldn't connect before. Now i don't have to run around trying to speak to somebody. Keep it up and i'm yours for ever.

Plan Cost per MonthA$10.00
john c

john cHunter Region, NSW

Extremely good price and service

I am very happy with the service excellent , and the price is a Pensioner delight.
Easy to pay, no problem with coverage or data completely happy so far

Plan Cost per MonthA$12.00
Roger Williams

Roger WilliamsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Service!

Network coverage has been great with only a momentary dropout in the high hills. Data download speeds more than adequate. Thank you for the always prompt, polite and professional people at Pennytel when speaking on the phone.

Plan Cost per MonthA$25.00
Included Data per Month10 GB

Robert bugg

Robert buggNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Great sevice

Great low cost services that provides great coverage and easy managed account. Data downloading is easy quick and effective I work a lot in western tasmania and it is still verry good network coverage.

Plan Cost per MonthA$20.00
Ella M.Pennytel

Now I can no further blame the telecommunication provider for not responding to calls for lack of coverage

Since transferring three mobile services from an Optus ISP/ telecommunication provided, I have experienced nothing but excellent coverage within our regional / country property, including within our Colourbond clad house.
Service received from the overseas service personnel on inception of and post commencement of Pennytel can only be described as exceptional.
I have strongly recommended Pennytel to many other dissatisfied clients of other more expensive telecommunication providers here within the Tamar Valley.
Thank you and continue the great service

Plan Cost per MonthA$50.00
jenny

jenny

recommend to anyone

service is as good as my other network. download speeds are fast. disappointing though pennytel doesn't support 1900 numbers. the phone service have been excellent when I have contacted pennytel staff

Plan Cost per MonthA$19.95
Included Data per Month16 GB
Ella M.Pennytel

Happy with all aspects of Pennytel

I have been completly happy with Pennytel. Their service has been excellent, I like to talk to a person not a machine so this is a big plus for Pennytel. When are you going to have land line & internet. Coverage has been very good, as a regional resident this is important.

Plan Cost per MonthA$19.00
Included Data per Month4 GB

DAveCorowa

no coverage at our home

We still get no coverage unless I go out and stand in the street. When we were away recently, we got good coverage , even on the ship that was way off the coast of Aus. It is much cheaper than the others.

DAve

doesent matter if you have a map, I still get no coverage.

Case Van Tatenhove

Case Van Tatenhoveasked

I am on a Kogan plan which expires in two weeks. I dropped my phone and need a new one plus I want to keep my number Can you help or suggest

Russ Grayasked

G'day, very interested in bringing two mobile numbers to Pennytel, we have our own handsets. 1) after agreeing with you on packages what else do we have to do ? 2) can we change packages at any time ? 3) whats involved in arranging international roaming? 4) do you accept Amex card ?. Thanks. Russ.

GregP
GregP

Ask Pennytel !!!

Thought I had?????!!!!

Alanasked

How do I sort out a problem when the phone dos not work and I cant log in and your password reset dos not work

Hi Alan,

Sorry to hear that you are having issues.

If you are able to send us a message with your account details and a short description of the issue, we’d be happy to look into this for you and see what we are able to do to resolve this for you.

Kind Regards
The Pennytel Team

Alan

I have no 3G connection I can not receive or make calls. I can not call you to fix the problem, I can not reset my password. I have been waiting now for over 26 hours and have finally received a response telling me to weighting over an hour a go now. I have a Telstra booster displaying 4 to 5 bars and none on my phone I have tried a different phone, same crap. I have a 91 year old mother with miled dim ensure 2200 km away that I have not been able to ring for 2 weeks and I don't know whether she is alive or dead. I have a business that has ground to a stop and I get no response to fix the problem.

account 735956

Get an answer from our members and Pennytel representatives

Other Mobile Phone Service Providers