Pennytel (page 2 of 27)

Pennytel is really good

I would like to be able to access my starement online, showing amounts paid and when. I,m flying a bit blind when its comes to my payment history. Thank you.

Dim H

Dim HSydney, NSW

Meets my expectations and coverage

Call coverage and download speeds are above my expectations. Easy direct debit payment and App to monitor data usage. I am glad to have made the change after my previous provider could not match the price and product

Plan Cost per Month: $18.00
Included Data per Month:4 GB

Very efficient ordering and supply. Good follow up to make sure it was all working. Service is comparable to Telstra and the cost is much better. Very happy with Pennytel

Rainsford

RainsfordPerth, WA

wonderful service

Very happy with the coverage in Western Australia, I no longer have reception problems at home which I had with my previous provider, but sadly like all other providers not very good coverage in rural areas.
Data download speeds are good. The price is good for the plan that I am on.

Plan Cost per Month: $26.00

FAM FAV

I found the change for all the family to be swift and easy. For the price and ease of all to use for all calls and mobile data, it's all good from here.

Plan TypePost-Paid with Phone
Plan Cost per Month: $28.00

Wolf Fleischhacker

Wolf FleischhackerNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Very happy

There has been no problem with either the cover or the download speed for me, very good. Same for the second mobile I have with Penny tell. Keep it up.

Alison Ozgran

Alison OzgranCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Never a problem..it offers everything the major players do.

Reception, is perfect. though I rarely travel from my home area of Victoria.
Data is minimal, as I use my phone mainly for phone calls and sms's. Very happy with my phone plan and price!

Now I can ring the NRMA

Sometimes patchy depends on weather, Telstra gets a better result at my home address, however the amount Pennytel charges fully compensates for this. Does not appear to download anywhere. Train reception poor compared to other passengers.

Included Data per Month:2 GB

Great price and have not had a problem with my phone.

Has been very reliable. Went out west of QLD this weekend and had no problems with coverage. No dropouts. Must admit I don't use much data as I use my phone mainly for phone calls. Very happy with my phone and plan, so much cheaper than anywhere else. Recommend Pennytel to everyone.

Ian Dickinson

Ian Dickinson

Just what I have been looking for

The changeover happened very easily (as it should)! Reception and coverage has been excellent for us and the cost is much lower (around half) than with our previous provider. All up, the change has been good for us!

Happy customer

Great coverage no dropouts serves my needs well . I can ring family and friend's without any big bills to pay. Would recommend Pennytel to any of my friends great to deal with.

Dave

DaveSydney Surrounds, NSW

Good telco to deal with

I always used Vodafone and living west of Penrith always had trouble with reception so l was paying for a service that l hardly used since switching to pennytel my reception on the Telstra network has improved to the point where I can make calls inside my house and the price that pennytel change is the best many thanks pennytel

Plan Cost per Month: $10.98
Included Data per Month:1 GB

At last, value for money.

Since joining Pennytel, I can´t sing their praises loud enough. I have recommended you to all and sundry and have had nothing but good words to say about the level of service. Some have tried to tell me the coverage isn´t good enough, but for my money it is more than sufficient.

Jill W.

Jill W.Western District, VIC

Pennytel service

So far, I am very pleased with my coverage. I have not experienced any dropouts and data speeds are better than previous supplier. I would, and have, recommended Pennytel to anyone

Nick Horn

Nick HornNarrabundah 2604, ACT

Good plan but max data rules not properly explained

Positives
1. This and other Pennytel mobile plans are well priced and generally well explained in its marketing.
2. Mobile reception is excellent.
3. Customer service is excellent. Each time I have contacted customer service I have spoken to a real person without delay and each time the immediate issue was dealt with promptly and satisfactorily.
Negatives
1. Our initial bill was incorrect. It applied a discount only to one account not both. Also the first bill after we changed our plan recently was incorrect (we were overcharged).
2. The charge for using data over the allowance seems punitive ($10 for 1 GB)
3. The charge for using data over the allowance is not advertised up front at all. This is deceptive.

Plan Cost per Month: $24.99
Crw

Crw

Great value. Would definitely recommend

Switched from another provider to a product that is simple, more cost effective and more reliable service. Only really needed phone calls included with minimal data.
The Pennytel app is easy to use to check the account with data alerts to let us know where we stand if we do use the data.

Helly Tree

Helly TreeMid North Coast, NSW

One happy customer

My coverage has improved. Had no signal at my home before, now I have. And pennytell is saving me money. Would highly recommend to anyone and have already. Thank you

Jonesy

JonesyMid North Coast, NSW

Great service at a great price

After spending years on high priced networks the change to Pennytel has proven to be a wise decision. Coverage is good with no dropouts, speed is also good with no change from our prior provider.

paul harrod

paul harrodPeel, WA

the things I can now do are mind boggling everything going perfectly very pleased indeed with service,thanks

network coverage very good,no dropouts and speed is good my previous supplier was expensive for the low quality service i recieved.they altered the terms of my contract part way through without consulting me.the service you have provided me is excellent and handset purchased from you is real value for money many thanks

Included Data per Month:4 GB

Mark Smith

Mark SmithMid North Coast, NSW

Perfect

You guys are awesome
Telstra did everything to stop us changing to you but we persisted and we are very happy
We had a phone stolen and needed a new SIM. You guys could not have been more helpful
And the difference in cost, as a pensioner is greatly appreciated

Plan Cost per Month: $18.00

Graham C.asked

Does Unused data Rollover too the next 28 days

jan r
jan r

Don’t know because we NEVER used it as they could NOT give us the number we wanted to transfer over and then bugged us for 3 months threatening us with debt collection for 30$....even though we didn’t open the account and told them so many many times...shocking company , don’t do it....plus they said all Aussie company but we constantly got Asian people on the phone who 1. We couldn’t really understand and
2. They NEVER did a follow through with our request to cancel even though they said they would.

Thanks Jan r I read something similar earlier I think I will give them a miss

Ella M.Pennytel

Hi Jan, once again we are sorry for your less than great experience. I hoep we can swiftly clear up this misunderstanding that has occurred. If you would like to provide us with either your account or ticket number, we will be sure to look into this for you. Thank you

Kind Regards,
The Pennytel Team

Graham C.asked

Does unused data rollover

Bob W.
Bob W.

No. It wouldn’t matter what company you sign up with. Think of it as an allotment of of data you could use for the money

Ella M.Pennytel

Thanks Bob for your response, and yes you are right. Graham, unfortunately we do not have data rollover, however, we offer great prices on our plans https://pennytel.com.au/plans if you are interested.

Jenette

Jenetteasked

Do you sell mobile phones? If so can existing pennytel sim go straight in to phone? And if you do sell them can they be paid off as part of existing plan? Thanks. Jenette

Hi Jenette,

Great question and yes we do sell mobile phones, here is the link to our page https://pennytel.com.au/phones. You can purchase the phone outright along with one of our great value plans on a month to month no contract plan. If you have any further questions, please feel free to call through to our friendly team on 1300 232 888.

Kind Regards,
The Pennytel Team

Get an answer from our members and Pennytel representatives

CategoryMobile Phone Service Providers