Pennytel (page 2 of 31)

Helen

HelenCentral, SA

Service and cost exceptional

I have only had it for a few months but have had no problems at all. The cost is about one third of my previous provider. The big test will come when we venture across the Nullabor and see how the coverage is then.

Plan TypePost-Paid with Phone

janisSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Best Price

I have only been with Pennytel a couple of months, and am happy with everything about their service. It costs me half what the other provider charged and have had no issues

Sandie

SandieIllawarra, NSW

No drop outs on service

Havent lost coverage anywhere Ive been , white my last company always especially on the road when you need it the most , especially as I drive alone. Just great, the introduction price is great too. Very happy customer.

Great

Good provider at a competitive price. I live in a rural area and have had no problems with coverage. Billing and payment has also been easy and never a problem.

Jenny Mayor

Jenny MayorIllawarra, NSW

Fantastic

We are very happy with the service from Pennytel great service fantastic prices and lovely staff so nice to be able to talk to an actual person we havent had any dropouts and data speed is v fast

very happy

no drop outs, coverage is good, price is very affordable , I don't download much so no comment on that speed. Very happy with the product and the assistance when I needed it. I have recommended your service to several of my friends.

Plan TypePost-Paid with Phone

Andrew-Jan Robinson

Andrew-Jan RobinsonNorth Western Region, NSW

This is perfect

Excellent. No problems at all. I can still use Telstra Air when I am away from my WiFi. We frequently go away from home and the pennytel is working just fine for us and is at competitive prices. Thank you

Plan Cost per Month: $10.00
Ella M.Pennytel

Pennytel was my best choice, I got a new phone, affordable flexible plans with free calls & text, + data plan.

I have found the Pennytel staff to be very friendly and helpful over the phone. My Nokia 3.2, which I bought from Pennytel at a very good price, was delivered within a couple of days of signing up. My phone signal is very good and so far I haven't had any unusual dropouts. Data speed is irrelevant to my needs. My husband is so impressed by all of this that he is intending to change his Telstra phone plan over to Pennytel at the appropriate time, and I would like to nominate him as a "refer a friend" person.

Plan Cost per Month: $19.99
Kate W.

Kate W.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Been with pennytel a few months . So far they have been great and cheaper than Telstra

Coverage ok no dropouts.
Download speeds ok. As fast as anyone else i have been with. The plan Im on is cheap for what i get.. it suits my needs well

Ella M.Pennytel

Excellent! and a unexpected bonus...

Great value for money. No complaints about network coverage or download speeds. Even got an unexpected bonus when a friend swapped to Pennytel after I mentioned that I had switched from one of the major Telcos.

Plan Cost per Month: $19.00
Included Data per Month:3 GB

Steve

SteveSydney, NSW

It is as good, if not just better than the providers I have used in the past.

A good service with good coverage. Dealing with the Pennytel people has also been very good, even those in the Philippines call centre, and this is quite rare these days.

Plan Cost per Month: $11.00

Mile

MileSydney, NSW

You can not find better service than Pennytel

I can not be happier with the coverage whenever I have to use my mobile.
Also no problem with downloading different things on my mobile s whatsoever.
I can not say loud enough how good the Pennytel is good in every way.

Plan Cost per Month: $9.98

Sherman B.

Sherman B.Hunter Region, NSW

Fantastic provider

I have recently switched from a major telco provider. The value I am getting now is astounding. I get 10Gb per month vs 2Gb before and I can text and call unlimited to 15 countries including the UK and US all for a fraction of what I was paying before. You guys are totally awesome.

Plan Cost per Month: $28.00
Included Data per Month:10 GB

Ryan

RyanMelbourne

So far so good

Since switching to Pennytel, I am quite happy with it. Network is stable, no drop out or any problem so far. There was a few times we went up to the mountains and I was the only one having reception, felt pretty good lol. Would definitely recommend to my family and friends.

Avenil R.

Avenil R.South East Queensland, QLD

Best that I have had so far

This is a very reliable service compared to others that I have experienced as the service is there at all times with no dropouts. Also there is a person to talk to and not a recording if I need any information.

Ella M.Pennytel

Good service and polite efficient staff

I was looking for a Mobile phone service for my 92 year old mother, we are very happy with the service and is very reasonable in price. We would recommend Pennytel highly.

Plan Cost per Month: $21.24
Included Data per Month:3 GB

Greg C.

Greg C.North-West & West coast, TAS

No complaints.

Very reliable, fast and the coverage is at least as good as my previous provider. I have recommended Pennytel to two close friends and would not hesitate to recommend the service to others.

Included Data per Month:2 GB

Ollie

OllieHunter Region, NSW

Perfect service, not expensive

Very happy with Pennytel , happy with pricing communication and service. No hesitation in recommending Pennytel to my friends. When my daughter's contract expires, with another provider, she is going to sign up with Pennytel as well.

Included Data per Month:10 GB

Lee

LeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very happy with Pennytel

Everything going smoothly. Have had no dropouts and data speed is fast. Have recommended Pennytel to family and friends and will continue to do so. Making the switch to this service was very easy and financially worthwile.

Simple and effective

No problems with service, only used minimal so far, BUT LOVE THE RECEIPT SENT AFTER PAYMENT over the internet, As a learner to online, its great to know payment accepted.

Plan Cost per Month: $12.00
Included Data per Month:2 GB

lynne daly

lynne dalyasked

how do you call 1977077 on pennytel mobile

Hi Lynne,

Thanks for getting in contact with us.

Regarding your question, we'd just wanted to clarify are having issues finding where you make the calls or are you experiencing issues when making your call?

janis

I have no idea what this is about. what sort of number is it anyway. only 7 numbers

Hi Janis,

We have had a look at this number for you. It looks as though this is the number for the Sunrise Cash Cow and can only be accessed via message.

Wed recommend looking at their page for more information.

Say Kean Yongasked

Hi I am a senior, currently with TPG on Voda phone carrier. If I change over to you do i have to pay extra to keep my current phone number?

Cate
Cate

Not sure about TPG, i was with Telstra when i transfered to Penytell & i kept the same mobile number (no extra cost) plus i got a refund cheque in the mail about 2 weeks after the switch from Telstra for unused credit.

Hi Say Kean Yong,

Thanks for your message and thank you, Cate, for your reply.

You absolutely can transfer your current number to Pennytel. We call this Number Porting. There is no cost to port your number to Pennytel, however, if you are in a contract with your current provider or have a plan with them, wed recommend speaking to them to see if there are any fees applied.

If you would like to discuss how to switch to Pennytel, you can contact our friendly team on 1300 232 888.

I

Val Kuliwaba

Val Kuliwabaasked

Can I use my Alcatel Model 4055T Android version 6.0 mobile phone to change to Pennytel , I currently use the Vodafone pay as you go service on my phone.

Hi Val,

Great question!

We don't believe that you would have any issues, wed recommend speaking to our sales team to make sure though.

You can contact them on 1300 232 888.

The Pennytel Team

Get an answer from our members and Pennytel representatives