Pennytel (page 2 of 41)

4.4

Very happy with the service

Had mobile service a few months. Always timely & helpful. Coverage great - much better than previous (new phone also helped). Changed plan and bought extra data recently and was processed quickly.

Plan Cost per MonthA$25.00

Feedback

Reliability so far has been 100%. Download speeds are quite sufficient for my purposes.
Pennytel provides a 'no fuss' and efficient service that is excellent. All at a reasonable cost. No complaint from me.

Highly Recommended

Network is unchanged from our last provider which is and was totally adequate. I am now paying half the price for the same product, excellent. My phone operates exactly the same & kept my old number. I would recommend Pennytel. Lyn

Plan Cost per MonthA$25.00

Find out how Pennytel compares to other Mobile Phone Service Providers

At a quarter the cost (from my previous supplier) for the same service - brilliant!

I can't notice any difference from my previous provider in reliability or speed. At a quarter the cost, how can I complain? I have recommended Pennytel to several others but so far, only my spouse has "seen the light"!

Plan Cost per MonthA$10.99
Included Data per Month1 GB
garry18

garry18DEVONPORT

never a problem with service any where coverage is great all works well

never had a dropout coverage is good data speed are fast enough all good service, never had to call to enquire about the account, comes in every months and always correct, can highly recommend them.

Plan Cost per MonthA$15.00
Joe

JoeWestern District, VIC

Perfect for an elderly couple

Living in a rural area and dependent on mobile phones pennytel have provided reliable communications during this period and lessened our stress levels as well as being able to assist a neighbour when their phone service failed. Would recommend this service.

Plan Cost per MonthA$15.00

Service is working well

So far I have found Pennytel's service to be as satisfactory as my previous telco. I have not had any major problems with few dropouts and the data download speed appears to be fine.

Plan Cost per MonthA$29.00
Nic42

Nic42Mid North Coast, NSW

Switched from Telstra to save some money, and couldn't be happier!

Besides my bill being smaller, I can hardly tell I've switched from Telstra. The only thing that is a little odd is the way country prefixes seem to work, or not work, when sending text messages.

NO follow up from technician in response to problems

Frequent drop outs while either receiving calls or sending them.
Lack of reliability with display, some icons work, some don't.
Requested phone be sent back to Nokia.
An application form by email was promised.
Heard nothing further from Pennytel representative after a week of waiting.
During same week was charged twice for mobile service.
Not impressed.

Plan Cost per MonthA$15.99
Included Data per Month3 GB

MaurieO

MaurieO

Pennytel is a first class service provider.

Pennytel provide an excellent service. It is totally reliable. Back up is also provided if needed. I am that impressed with Pennytel that I have influenced three people to change over from other providers. They have indicated that they are very pleased that they changed and are encouraging others to do the same.

Plan Cost per MonthA$19.95
Rod L.

Rod L.Sydney, NSW

great service

good coverage and no dropouts and no problems with the service at a very good price for both of our phones with plenty of data and great customer service and mothley statments

Plan Cost per MonthA$20.00
Ella M.Pennytel

Quite good Except can’t receive verification codes

Phone and data, customer services are good. Just don’t know why can’t receive verification codes from Google, Twitter, Instagram, etc. Can this be fixed? This is no good and troublesome being not be able to receive those codes. Otherwise, everything ok.

Plan Cost per MonthA$16.00
pete

peteMurray Mallee, SA

this is so good lots better

oh this is lots better than my last provider with the same coverage but for a lot better price. have not
experinced any dropouts. have not had any dramas with the contract

Plan Cost per MonthA$20.00
Helen

HelenLaunceston, TAS

A great find

Excellent network coverage however I have rarely left home in the last six or seven weeks due to the corona virus and government restrictions particularly as I am over eighty.

Data downloads are fine.

Raj Chandra

Raj ChandraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Satisfied customer

Network is reliable and we had no issues to report so far . Download speed is good and we have not had any dropouts so far although we hardly traveled from home because of the coronavirus restrictions

Plan Cost per MonthA$19.95

bit annoyed

pennytel advertises "no contracts" on its webpage yet wont let me change my plan..
that is a contractual action performed by this company.
false advertising and deliberately misleading customers; much.
not happy.

allen kidd

allen kiddMid North Coast, NSW

The perfect fit for me.

Perfect. Reliable. No dropouts. Bills are manageable and value for $.
Time taken to sign up was minimal. Staff member who assisted my transfer of provider was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. Product knowledge was excellent.

Plan Cost per MonthA$11.00
Nanna

NannaHiggins 2615, ACT

You have improved my life

Your network is good, I have never had a dropout and has made a difference to how I use and enjoy my phone. Yes your speed is good there is no waiting time. I love your network.

Plan Cost per MonthA$15.99
Helen

HelenCook 2614, ACT

Cheap but unreliable

I'm not entirely happy with this service. Quite often my phone doesn't ring when people call me. I know this because I discover a call has been made when I've had the phone right beside me and heard nothing. When I ask the caller, they tell me that the phone went straight through to the message bank. Also, occasionally I try to dial and am told "service unavailable". Sometimes texts take a long time to get to me, even a day.

Plan Cost per MonthA$10.99
Included Data per Month1 GB
Tobes

TobesHunter Region, NSW

Sending pictures on messager

I reported the fact photos sent via messenger weren't transmitting your staff said they would investigate.. I'm still experiencing this problem hopefully someone will take the time to fix problem..

Case Van Tatenhove

Case Van Tatenhoveasked

I am on a Kogan plan which expires in two weeks. I dropped my phone and need a new one plus I want to keep my number Can you help or suggest

Russ Grayasked

G'day, very interested in bringing two mobile numbers to Pennytel, we have our own handsets. 1) after agreeing with you on packages what else do we have to do ? 2) can we change packages at any time ? 3) whats involved in arranging international roaming? 4) do you accept Amex card ?. Thanks. Russ.

GregP
GregP

Ask Pennytel !!!

Thought I had?????!!!!

Alanasked

How do I sort out a problem when the phone dos not work and I cant log in and your password reset dos not work

Hi Alan,

Sorry to hear that you are having issues.

If you are able to send us a message with your account details and a short description of the issue, we’d be happy to look into this for you and see what we are able to do to resolve this for you.

Kind Regards
The Pennytel Team

Alan

I have no 3G connection I can not receive or make calls. I can not call you to fix the problem, I can not reset my password. I have been waiting now for over 26 hours and have finally received a response telling me to weighting over an hour a go now. I have a Telstra booster displaying 4 to 5 bars and none on my phone I have tried a different phone, same crap. I have a 91 year old mother with miled dim ensure 2200 km away that I have not been able to ring for 2 weeks and I don't know whether she is alive or dead. I have a business that has ground to a stop and I get no response to fix the problem.

account 735956

Get an answer from our members and Pennytel representatives

Other Mobile Phone Service Providers