Pennytel (page 2 of 31)

Rob
RobCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Everything has worked well

I am a senior and not at all technical, but I have found everything to do with setting up my Pennytel service very straight forward. Everything has worked as advertised. The small data mobile service is good value.

Included Data per Month2 GB
Omar
OmarVictoria

Needs improvement

Classical scenario where I was low on data and they literally couldn't provide me with any solution.
I was 2 weeks away from my rolling date, and low on data. They could only provide me with 1GB top up on my 18GB plan, which is basically useless. Otherwise I would have to wait 2 weeks. They had no way to change my rolling date to be any sooner or to find a work around which is a bit silly for a modern operator. Disappointed, despite waiting on the phone call for them to talk to their specialists etc, as I expected better customer service.

Plan Cost per Month$25.00
Included Data per Month18 GB
Robert K
Robert KSoutheast, SA

Account issue resolved.

I had an account issue and when I got on to the right person my issue was resolved in a very timely manner. Thanks to the team at Pennytel for your help. Happy with my phone coverage as I live in the country and no problems concerning drop-outs. Happy also to learn that the customer service team is now in Australia, so when you need to contact Pennytel you are talking to someone in Australia & not someone from overseas who lives on a farm with chickens and duck noises in the background.

Plan Cost per Month$15.99
Included Data per Month3 GB

fairdinkum
fairdinkumSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best value for money Australian post paid SIM mobile service with FULL VOICE MAIL message bank

best value ever

We travel frequently to Queensland and to south west NSW via both city and country towns .Before changing to pennytel we checked their coverage area even in the remote towns we were still able to get mobile reception. When down loading date the speeds are good enough for videos etc.

Tips for Choosing a Mobile Plan and Service Provider

Wendy Z.21 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-mobile-plan-and-service-provider

Best Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
best-internet-and-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
John H
John HSydney, NSW

Update on my Pennytel.

I used Telstra before and found apart from your much cheaper prices the service was just as good as Telstra. I have found the area covered has been excellent and have not experienced any drop outs

Plan Cost per Month$11.00
detglass
detglassSydney, NSW

Easy Pennytel.

A seamless tansfer from my old provider , coverage is very good , speed is also good. Pricing is excellent & process for signing up was very easy. Simply everything works as it should at the right price.

Plan Cost per Month$9.89
Included Data per Month1 GB

Cheap reliable service that meets my needs

As I only use my mobile phone for voice calls and texts with almost no data usage, a Pennytel plan suited my needs exactly at only a fraction of the cost of my previous provider . Setting up the account and transferring my number was easy and efficient. Coverage is reliable in a regional city but I have not tested it in remote areas.

bilfar
bilfarDONNYBROOK

Great service.

Very reliable. No dropouts. Download speeds are fine. Sorry but I find it too hard to put thirty words into a review that can be done with just a few that covers everything wanted.

Richard
RichardSouth-East, TAS

Very glad I changed to Pennytel

I’m paying half the price of my previous provider and the coverage and download speeds are much the same. Everything involved in switching over is easy, so go for it.

Success with Pennytel
Success with PennytelMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Reception has been excellent everywhere we have been All uses of my mobile related to the provider’s service have be of the very best.
Very happy with our choice to go with Pennytel.

Plan Cost per Month$19.90
Included Data per Month4 GB
Lorr.
Lorr.South East Queensland, QLD

Perfect plan and service for us.

My husband and I are very happy with Pennytel, the network coverage and data download speeds are excellent, the price is great and the politeness and help whenever we call is very much appreciated.

Sooz
SoozMid North Coast, NSW

Perfect for me

The Network coverage in our area can be intermittent but in general I’m reasonably satisfied with service. I haven’t had any trouble with downloads and speed of downloading hasn’t been an issue.

Plan Cost per Month$17.99
Included Data per Month8 GB
Christine Bishop
Christine BishopNorth-East, TAS

Great service. No problems

I have no complaints with the coverage and no dropouts that I have experienced.
Download speeds are fast enough for what I need. I have 2 mobiles on my account and have not had a problem with either.

Ray
RayCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Very good service and support and importantly excellent value

I have been a customer for over 12 months. I live in Castlemaine area however I have traveled around Victoria( Gippsland Lakes, Koroit, Mildura , Mount Hotham , Beechworth, Melbourne) as well as Broken Hill, Adelaide , Brisbane ,Sunshine Coast .along with many interstate calls to family and friends. At no time have I experienced lack of network availability or any drop out of service. Moreover while I use little or no data offered in my Pennytel package the cost of the service is markedly less than I previously paid to Telstra.

Plan Cost per Month$20.00