Pennytel (page 4 of 54)

Ivars V.

Ivars V.Central, SA

Super service with value plus network reliability plus support and direct response from customer contact when needed.

Pennytel use Telstra network and with my Samsung A412 2007 on the 3G there is no change in coverage. All works well. But it 3G will shut down in 2024. Will move to 4G with a new physical phone.

Con

ConVictoria

Excellent service

Thanking for providing this service great for everybody, thanks to the Senior paper for advertising this product, Staff was excellent and very helpful well done Pennytel, no contracts and change deals whenever no lock in

David

DavidPerth, WA

Great service, good coverage. Excellent support. No problems here.

No dropouts experience since I signed up. Data download is great. I work remote and still no problems. The coverage is good with 3g and 4g. Definitely recommend Pennytel to my family.

Maggie Taube

Maggie TaubeNorth-West & West coast, TAS

An affordable, reliable service.

The coverage is great - no loss of reception whilst travelling distances. At various times, the data downloads have been slightly slower but as I did not use my phone whilst with my previous carrier as an internet device, I have no comparison. Overall though, completely satisfied.

Ahmad

AhmadSydney, NSW

Excellent service

Very reliable and honest company. call and mobile internet are going perfect .. I'm happy to become Pennytel client after very bad experience with the untrustfull Optus ..I recommend it to all

Great Service Great Reception Great Price

We both moved over to Pennytel's 1 GB post paid plan 18 months ago and the reception has been constantly very good with no drop outs at all.
The download speed for data has also been constantly very good and again no drop outs.

Would highly recommend Pennytel

Larry

LarrySydney, NSW

Scam promo offer

Did not get free month as advertised in the Valentine’s Day promo. Feeling ripped off as we signed up within the designated promo time frame. We feel this a scam

Michael Ryan

Michael Ryan

Good Service

Very happy with service overall. Very good phone cover . Good internet speed. Affordable , reliable. Really like the service if any need to contact one gets to speak to a real person.

Excellent service.

I live in rural WA & network coverage is excellent
& virtually noo drop outs.
Data are usual phone speeds.
Same coverage as Telstra, but if you have a problem you can actually talk to a Pennytel
Consultant.
Plans are well priced.
3 months in & All Good ☆☆☆☆☆
Matt.

Glenn

GlennPerth, WA

Great Metro WA Coverage; very reasonably priced and excellent to deal with over the phone

Very reliable service and so far have not had any issues. I will definitely be recommending Pennytel to family and friends about how relatively affordable and extremely good this service provider is. However in saying that, I have not tested the coverage out in regional WA, where I will be visiting later on in the year.

david 45

david 45Mid North Coast, NSW

Good coverage, great price and data

No dropouts, has been reliable, but haven't travelled far from home. Will test that later. Data downloads good. Pennytell have given me an extra three gigabytes of data for free. Can't beat that!

Michael R.

Michael R.Hunter Region, NSW

Great to deal with!

Terrific service. Did exactly as they said they would do, and quickly.
I had poor reception at home from my old provider.
With Pennytel, great reception, no problems, and great price

Cait L.

Cait L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

5 stars

Zero human contact, I did everything online. This suits me as I do these things at odd hours. Pretty reliable coverage, no drop outs. I didn't notice a difference in coverage between them and my old provider.

Crawf

CrawfNorth-East, TAS

very happy with Pennytel

I'm so happy with Pennytel I cant believe I have a product so reliable and pay alot less than the traditional telecom company`s,I was very happy to receive a bonus from referring customers

A pleasure to deal with -especially after having to put up with my previous phone companies

Everything at the moment is perfect. No dropouts etc . I am more than happy with everything especially after my previous experiences with other telcos. Keep up the good work and I reckon you will be number one Telco in no time.

Ann

AnnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Economical and very reliable coverage & service! thank you :)

Pennytel is everything I was hoping for, it delivers great service, coverage and price! calls are unlimited, data is ample for my needs and I was with another company, which didn't deliver any of these things. Thank you Pennytel, you have saved me money and delivered as promised.

Excellent Service Great Value

Network coverage is excellent and the download speeds are sufficient for my use.I could ask for no more as far as coverage and speed is concerned and the value is most acceptable. I have changed networks and am delighted with the quality and value pennytel offers.

Lazza

LazzaSydney, NSW

GREAT SERVICE AT A VERY REASONABLE PRICE

I'm happy!

Our reception is not good here, but what we get with Pennytel is the same as we had with Telstra, but it is a lot cheaper. Downloads have generally been OK.
I was pleased to get an upgrade to our plan - an extra 3 Gb data allowance - not that I am likely to use it. Telstra never gave us anything without a fuss.

Willem

WillemMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Happy chappie

No problems with the coverage, very happy with my service. After being a very unhappy Telstra customer, this is fantastic! Still in the early stages but a very happy chap!

bcollieasked

When will Pennytel make WiFi calling available?

Alison P.
Alison P.

Sorry can't help you with that question. I don't use it for that.

bcollie

I thought there Pennytel reps on this page

Hi Bcollie,

This is something that the big boys have to release into our systems. We are currently aiming to have this complete sooner rather than later.

We will announce on our socials once it is available.

Regards,

Josephasked

I have got 2 Galaxy A71 4G, living in Caspian Circuit, Point Cook, Victoria and I have got lots of problems (call drops constantly inside or outside the house) with other Telco that operates under Optus.
I already contact Samsung support and they told me phone is fine.
I would like to know if is a problem with the distance from the towers or I live in the black spot and doesn't matter with company I'm with I got the same problem. Do I need any Booster?
I know Telstra got the best coverage. Could you please tell me your opinion?
Kind Regards
Joseph Lobo

Hi Joseph,

According to our coverage map we have full 4G coverage there. You could purchase one of our low end plans to trial this if you would like. My advice would be to trial first and see if the Telstra tower has better coverage than the current Optus sim. This does happen and is more common than you think - If that is still a problem then putting a booster in the house definitely helps. I personally live in a little bit of a black spot and used a booster on my roof and have not had any issues since.

Let me know if you need anything else Joseph.

Cheers,

Hi Brendon
Thank you very much for your response.
I will follow your advice and I'm going to contact Pennytel.
Kind regards
JLobo

Hi Brendon
Thank you for your information, and I would like to inform that all the problems I had with my Galaxy A71 stopped since I change the network.
Now I am with PENNYTEL and I m very happy. No more drop calls and the voice is clear. My 2nd phone is now waiting for a PENNYTEL SIM card.
JLobo

Chris H

Chris Hasked

I live in Cairns would it work up in the north or only for big cities. ?

Hi Chris,

Apologies on the delayed response.

We use parts of the Telstra 3G/4G network so we most definitely work in Rural areas.

Cheers,
Brendon

Get an answer from our members and Pennytel representatives

CategoryMobile Phone Service Providers