Pennytel (page 4 of 41)

Unnecessary "Exit" Cost

June

JunePeel, WA

suits me just fine

I have found the network coverage fine so far, but of course haven't travelled far from home.
I haven't experienced any dropouts.
I only use talk & text so can't really tell you about data speeds.

Sandy

SandySouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Perfection at its best

Service is absolutely perfect. I can talk to a customer service operator 7 days a week and can speak to someone who I can understand. My coverage and data suit me I’ve never had any issues with either. If your not using Pennytel then your with the wrong company.

Essem

EssemSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Very happy with Pennytell

No problems at all. Mostly use for phone and text, occasional photos. No problems with download speed. Very happy with the price. Don't know what else that I can say.

k2surf

k2surf

Great price for a Telstra network!

We use the 3G network and we have never had a problem with drop outs or bad reception. In the country we need a provider that uses the Telstra network and Pennytel was one of the only ones that gives your voicemail.

GregPNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Fantastic !!

Everything is perfect. No dropouts and any downloads are excellent. I have not noticed any change from my previous telco except the price per month ! A wonderful service that meets all my needs.

janicelg

janicelgGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love it. Helps me keep in contact with family.

Have had no problems with coverage. Data is good.I was happy with the amount of data that I got because I do not use a lot on my phone. Excellent and very happy.

Anthony S.

Anthony S.Central, TAS

Not good

Service excellent inLaunceston Data usage at lake leake very poor my residence data download speeds are very slow have to go elsewhere to pay bills or to do banking phone service lake leake ok

Bonzabones

BonzabonesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service and value

Without a doubt, one of the best providers and simply great value
I have had no problems with network coverage, zero dropouts and download speeds are fine.
All in all I am pleased I moved to pennytel

Not Applicable

Not ApplicableGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Get what you pay for

Technical service is okay (considering its Telstra, not Pennytel). No option for international MMS bundle. Don't understand privacy and spam. "We're here to help" is a contradiction in terms. No option to remove from "Marketing" emails, might have to look elsewhere because of this single issue.

GTee

GTeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent communications

Have not experienced any dropouts and coverage is the best I have ever had.Downloads on the plan I have a more than sufficient for my needs and service has been extremely reliable.

Raymond

RaymondVictoria

Glad we made the change.

Pennytel coverage is as good as the major telcos. Data download is quick. Their call centre operators are efficient and easy to talk to. I'm glad we made the change.

Jean

JeanMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Handy to have my first mobile phone I do not use a lot good have plan with x amount of use reduced cost

No drop out that I am a ware of as i do not use a lot. I have only used in this area.Not sure about speed as I do not use a lot & how fast does not bother me Thank you.

davena

davenaPeel, WA

Centimeter perfect

What a pleasure to deal with.
No wait time and genuine help if required.
Have had no drop outs from shark bay to albany
This has been the best value for money in our communication adventure
I say this because we went into pennytel with eyes wide shut and came up with a fantastic company who I have recommended to many friends and family
Keep up the good work and thank you

Dawseville davo

Nic_Fuller

Nic_FullerSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Service is so very dubious that I cannot rely on it.

Grabben Gullen, NSW 2583 has incredibly poor coverage making farm/business life so very hard.
Are there any plans to improve this area?
Currently school children are unable to access the internet with their Google Classroom work.

Millie2007

Millie2007

Seems good

I have found the network coverage sufficient for my needs. I have experienced about two dropouts but not sure it was the network’s problem.
The data speeds are enough for my needs.

great service

A very smooth change over from old provider , great coverage would recommend to any country person and at a far cheaper price than the other telcos and payments thru bank transfers .

Ella M.Pennytel

This is a great service provider

Great coverage really happy with the service I get when I ring up i would recommend you to any one i know really good deals too and no contract which is good

Ella M.Pennytel

Incapable of dealing with a problem.

I organised mobile roaming for my trip to N Z. Arriving in Auckland I found I had no coverage. I called into 2 local provider shops and asked for help, they told me I did not have roaming. On return I asked for a refund and was told "yes no problem". 2 months and 3 more calls and still no refund. Hopeless.

Jeff
Jeff
Rodney

Rodney

Good value and easy setup

Good value and was an easy setup. Stability and coverage is very good. The App is great as well. Haven’t had to use the call centre yet, so can’t comment on that.

Case Van Tatenhove

Case Van Tatenhoveasked

I am on a Kogan plan which expires in two weeks. I dropped my phone and need a new one plus I want to keep my number Can you help or suggest

Russ Grayasked

G'day, very interested in bringing two mobile numbers to Pennytel, we have our own handsets. 1) after agreeing with you on packages what else do we have to do ? 2) can we change packages at any time ? 3) whats involved in arranging international roaming? 4) do you accept Amex card ?. Thanks. Russ.

Ask Pennytel !!!

Thought I had?????!!!!

Alanasked

How do I sort out a problem when the phone dos not work and I cant log in and your password reset dos not work

Hi Alan,

Sorry to hear that you are having issues.

If you are able to send us a message with your account details and a short description of the issue, we’d be happy to look into this for you and see what we are able to do to resolve this for you.

Kind Regards
The Pennytel Team

Alan

I have no 3G connection I can not receive or make calls. I can not call you to fix the problem, I can not reset my password. I have been waiting now for over 26 hours and have finally received a response telling me to weighting over an hour a go now. I have a Telstra booster displaying 4 to 5 bars and none on my phone I have tried a different phone, same crap. I have a 91 year old mother with miled dim ensure 2200 km away that I have not been able to ring for 2 weeks and I don't know whether she is alive or dead. I have a business that has ground to a stop and I get no response to fix the problem.

account 735956

Get an answer from our members and Pennytel representatives

Other Mobile Phone Service Providers