Connie

ConnieNorthern Region, NSW

Not perfect

I wouldnt know because yous disconnected my service and yous werent going to do that until next month but yous did it last week so im not happy at all

Plan Cost per MonthA$22.49
Included Data per Month15 GB

DagsCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

You still have not made any effort to get your log in site "Pennytel" so that you can LOG IN, how so unprofessional, so disappointed since you have said it was going to be fixed since I joined Pennytel.

Plan Cost per MonthA$14.00
Included Data per Month3 GB
Dags

I have an even better idea, how about you fix it instead of giving me some nonsense excuse like you all at Pennytel have at least FIVE times now, and that's why im disappointed, just from your annoying poor excuses, just get it fixed.

Ella MPennytel

Can you provide us with your account details so we can look into this? As we don't have any Login issues.

Pippa

Pippa

Still waiting for my elderly sick father's phone to work

I called yestrday- received a six digit number to set my father's phone up with your business. I was Informed it would take 24 hours . I called them today again and was Informed nothing was done ? Alexia just set it up ? It was done yesterday. I have proof of the phone calls on my phone. My father is in poor health and needs a phone that works . Feeling really frustrated and concerned with this business atm ..

Find out how Pennytel compares to other Mobile Phone Service Providers

No service for FOUR weeks and still not fixed.

Plan Cost per MonthA$25.00
Included Data per Month15 GB
James
James
Ella MPennytel

Have not encountered a less competent organisation

When I attempted to transfer my service to PennyTel, I encountered numerous delays. When I attempted to cancel the transfer, I got an email confirming the cancellation. However, when I tried to use an alternative provider, they were unable to accept my transfer because PennyTel was blocking it! Eventually, PenyTel took over my service!! Go figure.

Plan Cost per MonthA$16.00
Included Data per Month4 GB
beechies

beechiessydney

RUBBISH PRODUCT

I have been with penny tel for 9 days , still unable to make or receive calls, only get messages. Been on to Pennytel, they said it is my phone at fault. The phone was working fine with my previous provider, I have even tried friends sim cards in my phone...it works fine...the people I have spoken to at Pennytel have been unwilling or incapable of fixing the problem.

recycleO'Connor 2602, ACT

The worse "support " ever always a hassle

I have been with them for over a year and everything has been a hassle from day 1. Support people have poor spoken English and understanding. They posted bills l never asked for and often didn't receive and charged $5 for prilivege. Instead of emailing where l would have seen and paid. Instead they would block account. Tried Online chat and frustrating time wasting. Phone calls even worst. Account says No Contracts Ever, but if you want to take advantage of improved offers you can't change online as it won't accept your current phone number as being available to change. So now will change right out of their company. I already set up a 2nd phone with opposition supplier due to constant hassles.

Plan Cost per MonthA$32.00
Included Data per Month20 GB
V. Rayson

V. RaysonAU

No help what so ever.

couldn't even use our phone. A new phone bought through Pennytel it locked itself when we first used it. None could unlocked. Went to a professional service and even they had to give up after 2 day's of trying. They suggested we throw the phone away and buy a new phone. We're pensioner's, cant just throw away $200 for now fault of our own. We canceled our account with Pennytel and went with another provider with a new phone. Happy now. Why are you writing to us for a review? We thought we had canceled our account.? Typical bad service you don't seem to check if we are still your customers. Na please leave us alone.

Plan TypePost-Paid with Phone

HelenCook 2614, ACT

Totally unreliable service

The best I can say for Pennytel is that it's cheap. I've experienced frequent lack of network service (again right now) and calls going through to voicemail without ringing. I can't even call their help service. It's unreliable to the point of being disruptive and even dangerous.

Plan TypePost-Paid with Phone
Included Data per Month1 GB
Helen

Thanks, Pennytel. But actually the problem isn't rare. It happens fairly frequently, probably about once a month.

Kerrie

KerrieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don't bother with this service

Service is ok until you go west of the dividing range then you get nothing! Telstra or Boost is the only way to go if you want to explore the country. Back up service from Pennytel non existent.

AussieSteve

AussieStevebrisbane

Terrible customer service

I complained that I was receiving lots of scam calls and pennytel wouldn't do anything to help me stop them. They wanted to charge me to change my phone number. Pennytel also overcharged me several times and their customer service is terrible.

Richard

RichardSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Disappointed!

Unlike the excellent connectivity experience with Telstra prior to switching to Pennytel, the mobile connection is now unreliable anywhere on the property, including in the living room and non-existent in the bedroom and elsewhere. Dropouts are the norm such that I cannot use the mobile without, in frustration, switching to the landline to continue or complete conversations. The phone I am using is a Samsung Galaxy A30 and have no reason to suspect it is the phone causing the problem

Plan Cost per MonthA$10.99
Included Data per Month1 GB
Waleed

WaleedSydney, NSW

Horrible Customer service

Horrible Customer service, the response to simple disputes can take months and still unresolved.
Also, overcharge for roaming charges and totally ignorant of how such service works!
This now has to be escalated to TIO.

Plan Cost per MonthA$30.00
Included Data per Month0 GB

Oscar Bevz

Nah...no good, price reflects the quality

worst experience with a phone company. Could not understand the person's English. They could not assist with transfer - when Telstra (with our other phone) was simple, straight forward and accurate.

Oscar Bevz

no point...the "support" was so poor I am lucky I did not sign up with Pennytel. Good luck with everything else. I will pay more and sign up with Telstra.

Ella MPennytel

Didn't ask for phone details - told it's not compatible

When applying I was NOT asked about my phone model. They asked though for various personal data. When tried to activate I was told that my phone is not compatible.

TomS
TomS

CoolMinttA3

Find out how Pennytel compares to other Mobile Phone Service Providers

NO follow up from technician in response to problems

Frequent drop outs while either receiving calls or sending them.
Lack of reliability with display, some icons work, some don't.
Requested phone be sent back to Nokia.
An application form by email was promised.
Heard nothing further from Pennytel representative after a week of waiting.
During same week was charged twice for mobile service.
Not impressed.

Plan Cost per MonthA$15.99
Included Data per Month3 GB

bit annoyed

pennytel advertises "no contracts" on its webpage yet wont let me change my plan..
that is a contractual action performed by this company.
false advertising and deliberately misleading customers; much.
not happy.

Tobes

TobesHunter Region, NSW

Sending pictures on messager

I reported the fact photos sent via messenger weren't transmitting your staff said they would investigate.. I'm still experiencing this problem hopefully someone will take the time to fix problem..

Sorely Disappointing

We couldn't get wireless coverage to operate with the SIM and plan we'd bought and even tried talking with the support team which deflected everything back to us as the user so we went to Boost and their SIM and similar plan enabled WiFi to activate immediately.

Plan Cost per MonthA$19.99