Fitnesspm

FitnesspmMount Waverley

They keep taking my money out

I wanted a new number so I ordered a new sim card a couple of months ago and cancelled the old number. They keep billing me for the old one where I have called up many times to have it terminated where they said it has been but guess what came up on my bank statement today??? I have cancelled my new number with Pennytel today where they refuse to give me my $24.99 back for my old one even tho it was cancelled months ago. I have called my bank and lodged a dispute and put a block on any more attempts from Pennytel to steal my money.

longbourneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Do not get back to you despite numerous promises to do so

I have for some months asked about money which was taken out of my credit card which I did not authorize. After ending emails and phone calls, no one has been able to answer my question or got back to me. This is very poor service. Very disappointing that staff do not keep their word to get back to you. My phone often drops out during phone calls as well.

Plan Cost per MonthA$12.00

Account number734774

Tony Deavin

Tony DeavinSydney, NSW

Disappointed with internet poor reception on the phone at Burraneer Bay Rd Caringbah South

Very poor internet and cannot rely on this. If you need internet from phone I would not recommend. Phone was working OK at Cronulla but now at Caringbah south coverage is poor and we have to stand outside otherwise we have drop outs and calls go directly to messages and is not working for us at the moment.

Plan Cost per MonthA$29.00
Included Data per Month20 GB

Damien

DamienNew South Wales

Great Price! Terrible Support! Poor Quality! Poor Service!

Not the same PENNYTEL!!! Pennytel used to be amazing. It supported numerous VOIP functions and features that no longer exist. After paying over $80 I then found out this was a new company and the reason these features did not exist, is that they simply bought the domain name!!!
Very clever! Very misleading! >>> USE MYNETFONE ($$) OR SIPTALK ($) <<<

Plan Cost per MonthA$49.00
Included Data per Month3 GB

Below Average

Had good network coverage to begin with, but after about a month, its dropped to zero bars on my phone at home, which is a real pain. Coverage is better in other places, but terrible at home. I queried this about 6 weeks ago and am still waiting for a reply. They are very slow replying to simple queries.

Plan Cost per MonthA$25.00

Poor reception

I changed from Vodafone hoping to get better coverage on the Telstra network. I live only 150 metres from a tower and reception is poor, like about 2 bars.(I got 5 on Vodafone) All around Perth reception is poor. Be changing out in under a month. Was a waste of time.

Plan Cost per MonthA$12.00
Included Data per Month0 GB
tigre

tigreAU

Unexplained delays in SMSes and no response to support ticket

On 3 different occasions with 2 different senders, I had an unexplained delay in receiving SMSes by 35 minutes each time. I tried to contact Pennytel for support but they never responded to my support request.
When you sign up, you also get called by pushy Indian call centre operators if you don't activate your account within a certain period.

Tony at Oberon NSW

Tony at Oberon NSWCentral West, NSW

No problems with the mobile service but unhappy with handset sales.

I have been using the Pennytel $10.99 monthly plan since February 2019 after switching from Optus. It suits my needs and I'm happy with it. However, in August I took up their offer of purchasing a Nokia 3.2 handset for $186.75. For some reason, Pennytel sent me two handsets and debited my credit card for both. I arranged to return the unwanted one and get a refund. The goods were confirmed returned, but despite numerous enquiries by phone and email, have not yet, at 13 September, received the refund. Very frustrated and annoyed about this.

Plan Cost per MonthA$10.99

J.C. COLAC VICSouthwest, VIC

Poor coverage !!!!

Just returning from 2 week holiday to northing NSW and southern QLD,
No phone coverage for 5 days.
98% coverage ,crap!!!!
no messages,no data downloads,no pnone calls out or in,
not good enough.

I repeat,98% coverage absolute crap

Terry B

Terry BDarling Downs, QLD

Failed to deliver on promises

j bell

Your accounts Department "Sucks"

I have been trying to sort out my account with you people for two & a half months. You debited my account twice with amounts that didn't add up to anything on my invoices. I have spoken to five different people that said they will get the accounts people to contact me. No one has returned my calls!!!. I received a credit for a odd amount and rang and asked some one again to explain.
"I am still waiting". My all up review is the phone service you provide has great coverage though you accounting and back up service "Suck".

Plan Cost per MonthA$29.00
Included Data per Month10 GB

My account number is 718719

Not really value for money

When there is no service majority of the time I haven’t really experienced any drop out of the network.
The speeds of data is very slow and I don’t think anything can be done

Plan Cost per MonthA$11.99
smok

smokCentral Queensland, QLD

A good service that forever changes on the customer - FRUSTRATING

Jim DSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor customer service

Paid my first bill twice by mistake and asked for a reversal on one of the payments. 17 days and numerous phonecalls later I’ve still not received payment (even though they claimed they sent it). Wouldn’t recommend.

Account is 724945

I’ve already sent a transaction history with no evidence of reimbursement from you since the 26th of Jan.

StevieGMelbourne

Still waiting for the SIM Card

It's been nearly one month and am still waiting for the SIM card to be delivered for a brand new service. Have had to call multiple times and get told a different "story" every time. Email communication has been confusing. Have been told that the SIM card has again been shipped but they can't give me a tracking number yet assure me it will be delivered "next week". Not holding my breath.

StevieG

The order number is 15305. If I could now rate Pennytel I would give them one star.

It's now been 5 weeks, still no SIM card and the service received is pathetic. At this stage I would not recommend Pennytel to anyone.

Find out how Pennytel compares to other Mobile Phone Service Providers

Pennytel And It's The Rotters The Owners: In This New World Order The Rottener The Crooks The More M

great if it works - horrible if it doesn't

I've been using PT for the last couple of months. purpose get DID, straight to voicemail then send recorded voicemail to email. for $15 i got a did for 3 years: unbeatable price. BUT since yesterday it does't work anymore and PT are struggling to resolve the issue (something is really wrong with their system)! too bad since i placed an ad in the newspaper with PT's DID and now if people wanna call me it just says: no t connected . I'm wasting money and losing buyers...
best price by far!!!
unreliable and technical issues

Batmann
Batmann

@john you haven't read my review properly mate. i'm talking about DID not internet