Listing monitored by Pennytel

V. Rayson
V. RaysonAU

No help what so ever.

couldn't even use our phone. A new phone bought through Pennytel it locked itself when we first used it. None could unlocked. Went to a professional service and even they had to give up after 2 day's of trying. They suggested we throw the phone away and buy a new phone. We're pensioner's, cant just throw away $200 for now fault of our own. We canceled our account with Pennytel and went with another provider with a new phone. Happy now. Why are you writing to us for a review? We thought we had canceled our account.? Typical bad service you don't seem to check if we are still your customers. Na please leave us alone.

HelenCook 2614, ACT

Totally unreliable service

The best I can say for Pennytel is that it's cheap. I've experienced frequent lack of network service (again right now) and calls going through to voicemail without ringing. I can't even call their help service. It's unreliable to the point of being disruptive and even dangerous.

Included Data per Month1 GB
Helen

Thanks, Pennytel. But actually the problem isn't rare. It happens fairly frequently, probably about once a month.

Anthony S.
Anthony S.Central, TAS

Not good

Service excellent inLaunceston Data usage at lake leake very poor my residence data download speeds are very slow have to go elsewhere to pay bills or to do banking phone service lake leake ok

Plan Cost per Month$11.95
Included Data per Month2 GB
DAveCorowa

no coverage at our home

We still get no coverage unless I go out and stand in the street. When we were away recently, we got good coverage , even on the ship that was way off the coast of Aus. It is much cheaper than the others.

Included Data per Month1 GB
DAve

doesent matter if you have a map, I still get no coverage.

Mobile Phone Service Providers

Find out how Pennytel compares to other Mobile Phone Service Providers

keith mclaughlin
keith mclaughlinCanberra Central 2602, ACT

I am completely flummoxed by this request

No problems at all - no dropouts, likewise no speed problems - because you were so miserly I went elsewhere - I asked for the 12 month discount to be applied over the three month benefit I had but you said that was beyond your system so I closed my a/c

Plan Cost per Month$0.00
Included Data per Month0 GB
kauchter
kauchterTasmania

No coverage outback Qld

I cancelled because i didnt get coverage in areas i needed it when travelling though i could get coverage with telstra directly which is a pity. Telstra keep coverage for their own clients unless you in big city

Plan Cost per Month$11.00
Included Data per Month2 GB

lee c.
lee c.asked

does Pennytel allow for 19 numbers for text.
with respect

Oz Travellers
Oz Travellers

I don't know, suggest you contact Pennytel, real easy to talk to.

DLVR2U
DLVR2U

When u say "allow for 19 numbers for text" do u mean can u send the same text msg to 19 different numbers all at once ?

Hi Lee,

19 numbers are considered Premium Service numbers, the person dialling or sms’ing the number pays for the call / sms itself and is at a premium rate for that service. The rate is not set by Pennytel as it is a third party number and service. Pennytel barr the ability to access these numbers due to the premium charges and to avoid bill shock for customers.

Regards,

Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.asked

We have had no ph service for 2 weeks , and had no satisfaction from the numerous calls we've put into pennytell?

Pennytel Pennytel

Hi Jennifer, thanks for reaching out. We're here to help! We have sent you a message to assist.
- Pennytel.

Not happy customer
Not happy customerasked

Why can’t I send pictures using my iphone 8

Peter
Peter

I know very little about smart phones, but my Nokia does send photo's.

Pennytel Pennytel

Thanks for reaching out. This may be a setting on your phone, we can assist with troubleshooting this for you.
We have sent you a message to get your Pennytel mobile details.

- The Pennytel Team

Get an answer from our members and Pennytel representatives

CategoryMobile Phone Service Providers