Listing monitored by Pennytel

longbourneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Do not get back to you despite numerous promises to do so

I have for some months asked about money which was taken out of my credit card which I did not authorize. After ending emails and phone calls, no one has been able to answer my question or got back to me. This is very poor service. Very disappointing that staff do not keep their word to get back to you. My phone often drops out during phone calls as well.

Plan Cost per Month$12.00

Account number734774

Damien
DamienNew South Wales

Great Price! Terrible Support! Poor Quality! Poor Service!

Not the same PENNYTEL!!! Pennytel used to be amazing. It supported numerous VOIP functions and features that no longer exist. After paying over $80 I then found out this was a new company and the reason these features did not exist, is that they simply bought the domain name!!!
Very clever! Very misleading! >>> USE MYNETFONE ($$) OR SIPTALK ($) <<<

Plan Cost per Month$49.00
Included Data per Month3 GB
Anthony S.
Anthony S.Central, TAS

Not good

Service excellent inLaunceston Data usage at lake leake very poor my residence data download speeds are very slow have to go elsewhere to pay bills or to do banking phone service lake leake ok

Plan Cost per Month$11.95
Included Data per Month2 GB
DAveCorowa

no coverage at our home

We still get no coverage unless I go out and stand in the street. When we were away recently, we got good coverage , even on the ship that was way off the coast of Aus. It is much cheaper than the others.

DAve

doesent matter if you have a map, I still get no coverage.

Mobile Phone Service Providers

Find out how Pennytel compares to other Mobile Phone Service Providers

Tony at Oberon NSW
Tony at Oberon NSWCentral West, NSW

No problems with the mobile service but unhappy with handset sales.

I have been using the Pennytel $10.99 monthly plan since February 2019 after switching from Optus. It suits my needs and I'm happy with it. However, in August I took up their offer of purchasing a Nokia 3.2 handset for $186.75. For some reason, Pennytel sent me two handsets and debited my credit card for both. I arranged to return the unwanted one and get a refund. The goods were confirmed returned, but despite numerous enquiries by phone and email, have not yet, at 13 September, received the refund. Very frustrated and annoyed about this.

Plan Cost per Month$10.99
kauchter
kauchterTasmania

No coverage outback Qld

I cancelled because i didnt get coverage in areas i needed it when travelling though i could get coverage with telstra directly which is a pity. Telstra keep coverage for their own clients unless you in big city

Plan Cost per Month$11.00
Included Data per Month2 GB
Ella MPennytel

Not really value for money

When there is no service majority of the time I haven’t really experienced any drop out of the network.
The speeds of data is very slow and I don’t think anything can be done

Plan Cost per Month$11.99

Tips for Choosing a Mobile Plan and Service Provider

Wendy Z.21 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-mobile-plan-and-service-provider
Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020

lee c.
lee c.asked

does Pennytel allow for 19 numbers for text.
with respect

Oz Travellers
Oz Travellers

I don't know, suggest you contact Pennytel, real easy to talk to.

DLVR2U
DLVR2U

When u say "allow for 19 numbers for text" do u mean can u send the same text msg to 19 different numbers all at once ?

Hi Lee,

19 numbers are considered Premium Service numbers, the person dialling or sms’ing the number pays for the call / sms itself and is at a premium rate for that service. The rate is not set by Pennytel as it is a third party number and service. Pennytel barr the ability to access these numbers due to the premium charges and to avoid bill shock for customers.

Regards,

Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.asked

We have had no ph service for 2 weeks , and had no satisfaction from the numerous calls we've put into pennytell?

Pennytel Pennytel

Hi Jennifer, thanks for reaching out. We're here to help! We have sent you a message to assist.
- Pennytel.

Not happy customer
Not happy customerasked

Why can’t I send pictures using my iphone 8

Peter
Peter

I know very little about smart phones, but my Nokia does send photo's.

Pennytel Pennytel

Thanks for reaching out. This may be a setting on your phone, we can assist with troubleshooting this for you.
We have sent you a message to get your Pennytel mobile details.

- The Pennytel Team

Get an answer from our members and Pennytel representatives

CategoryMobile Phone Service Providers