Listing monitored by Pennytel

Paula
PaulaNorth-West & West coast, TAS

very happy with pennytel

I have been with pennytel for quite a few years, and have also signed my son up to pennytel. His account is with mine. I pay both accounts. He is also very happy with your service.

Pennytel Pennytel

Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

This service is perfect

Great service helpful and friendly staff
Would never return to my previous supplier as this service is 110% better
This service is reliable and does not drop out and download speeds are okay

Pennytel Pennytel

Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with us!

Good coverage

Very good coverage.
Keep up the good work
The data is very good
Excellent service
Good customer service
Goodbye goodbye good bye
Good bye goodbye good bye good bye
Good bye goodbye good bye

cost effective

Network coverage is fine so far. Mind you, only been in Taswegia due to isolation of the state.
Data download speeds not tested as do not use. word word word word.

Pennytel Pennytel

Thanks for sharing your experience!

Linden
LindenPerth, WA

All the benefits without the hassles

I swapped over to Pennytel when my long term provider changed networks and left me with very poor rural coverage. On a recommendation of a friend who used to work for Telstra I took the plunge and have found the service absolutely seamless. Really happy to have made the change and would highly recommend others do the same. All the joys of great network coverage without the inevitable hassles of being with Telstra!

Pennytel Pennytel

Thank you for your review, Linden!
We value your feedback and are thrilled you’re enjoying your Pennytel Mobile Plan!

amenzone
amenzoneSydney, NSW

Great service....customer and signalwise.

Network coverage is good and no data drops. I went in for this mainly due to their voicemail service and their good reviews received. Easy to deal with and no hitches.

Pennytel Pennytel

Thanks for your review. We value your feedback and are thrilled you’re enjoying you Mobile Plan!

James Gatehouse
James GatehouseWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

All good

Easy to deal with, transparent with no crap. What you see is what you get, Very happy with plan and coverage and staff good. Tra la la la la la.

Tips for Choosing a Mobile Plan and Service Provider

Wendy Z.21 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-mobile-plan-and-service-provider
Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020

Wish I heard of you sooner. Excellent.

Network coverage is excellent have not experienced any dropouts as of yet. Yes data download speeds are sufficiently fast. Very happy with Pennytel, I can call family in New Zealand

BarbMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

PENNIES FROM HEAVEN

I have achieved incredible savings by switching to Pennytel. Their service is outstanding and I have not experienced any problems with mobile coverage or Internet. If you are considering switching to Pennytel, just do it! You will not be disappointed. Pennytel deserves 10 stars!

Hi Barb,
Thank you for your wonderful feedback! We are thrilled to hear that you are enjoying your Pennytel mobile service.
- Pennytel

Terry C.
Terry C.South East Queensland, QLD

Great Service

The android app is excellent for keeping an eye on usage. During the setup phase had occassion to call help line. The calls were answered quickly and the help was professional and HELPFULL.

Kaye
KayeWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

All good no problems

Very happy with pennytel , no problems since moving to this service provider. This is a second phone & only used sparingly, & the cost of the plan suits us & Pennytel was very accommating in this regard , whereas our original provider was not willing to come anywhere near our requirements.

Pennytel Pennytel

Thanks for your review, Kaye!
We value your feedback and are thrilled you’re enjoying your Pennytel Mobile Plan.

- The Pennytel Team

Does everything I need a more.

I have not had any problems with reliability to date, network coverage has been fine and the data download speeds have also been fine. I have not experienced any dropouts.

Pennytel Pennytel

Thank you for the wonderful review, Melly!

George
GeorgeCessnock NSW 2325

I am blown away with Pennytel, TOP MARKS

I have two phones on one account. Changed to Pennytel one year ago and I can not fault them. Excellent service, excellent coverage great plans and saving heaps of money.

Ailsa M
Ailsa MGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

110 out of 100 for customer support

I switched from Telstra to Pennytel today. Already I am blown away with the efficient and professional service provided by customer support. The process was so easy and professionally handled. I know already I have made the right choice.

ANN JOHN
ANN JOHNHunter Region, NSW

so far so good, we will see how we/you go when we drive off to the Snowy Mountains to see the grandkids

Good cover so far and very easy to move around no problems at all when dealing with your staff.
no drop outs
fast enough downloads for me and my husband John Douglas

Pennytel Pennytel

Thank you for sharing your experience!

Best wishes,

Not happy customer
Not happy customerasked

Why can’t I send pictures using my iphone 8

Peter
Peter

I know very little about smart phones, but my Nokia does send photo's.

Pennytel Pennytel

Thanks for reaching out. This may be a setting on your phone, we can assist with troubleshooting this for you.
We have sent you a message to get your Pennytel mobile details.

Grahamasked

Hey guys,

I don't want to write a negative review yet, but I've had nothing but problems with the sim card. Keep freezing and reloading Everytime I try and make a call or cuts me off during a call. It's not my phone as previous sim card with a rival worked. I've put in a ticket request but I didn't get a reply.

Graham

Also my internet freezes over and over and over.

Barb

Hello dear Graham, I am so sorry and very surprised to read you are having problems with the Pennytel sim card. I dont know what "put in a ticket request" means - suggest you phone Pennytel and speak personally with one of their Staff. Request a new sim card too. Can't help you with your Internet freezing. Could it be the location you live? Best wishes, Barb.

Graham

Definitely not location I live in. I'm not that far from the CBD really. It never happened with my previous Sim. Sim card error message comes up and affects everything unfortunately.

Jaklyn H.
Jaklyn H.asked

Hi, just wondering if the 1GB plan covers MMS as well as SMS?

Barbara A
Barbara A

Yes, all texts both MMS & SMS are unlimited provided they are made in Aust to Aust mobiles.
Hope this helps you make a decision.

It isn’t working for me on my
iPhone 8

Get an answer from our members and Pennytel representatives

CategoryMobile Phone Service Providers