Pennytel

Pennytel (page 3 of 10)

Listing monitored by Pennytel

Susan
SusanPerth, WA

I just travelled through rural WA and had great coverage and service. I switched to Pennytel a few months ago and I am very satisfied with the service and price.

Switched from Telstra to Pennytel and saved almost half for a very similar plan. Have not had any drop outs and speed is fine. Customer service is great.
No issues with coverage

Lance M.
Lance M.Gippsland, VIC

Why use the big company's

I have been with Pennytel for 3 months now with no drop outs or coverage problems. Living in regional and traveling Victoria I am impressed. I would recommend using Pennytel.

Cheaper alternative to the bigger companys

Was on a 64GB data with telestra not needed Changed to Pennytel 3GB data which is ample for my usage No problem with speed or coverage
Rates are good variety of data options

Grant
GrantNorth Western Region, NSW

Excellent Company

I switched to Pennytel after many years with Telstra.I found the plan I am on now with Pennytel a is a great savings. Uses the same network .I would like to say I found communication with Pennytel is far superior to a lot of the bigger companies.
I did a over payment by Bpay and It was no hassle getting the problem sorted.
I don't think you would find a much reliable or honest company

Best Decision I made.

I was looking for a fast reliable and cheap Internet Provider. The service is really fitting my needs in term if using mobile phone. I found it through PennyTel. I love the service.
Thanks...

Jules
JulesHunter Region, NSW

Very satisfied, living up to expectations

All working well, no problems. So glad I decided to switch from Telstra to Pennytel. Customer service is always helpful, polite and thorough. Also nice to hear an Aussie accent. Well done!

Tips for Choosing a Mobile Plan and Service Provider

Wendy Z.21 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-mobile-plan-and-service-provider
Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020

Brilliant! Wish I'd made the move earlier.

PennyTel Network coverage has been flawless, and I have enjoyed no drop outs.
Unlike my previous provider which has suffered rolling outages in my area over the last few weeks.
Data download and speeds are as good, or better, than expected.
The porting of my service was seamless.
I couldn't be happier.

Very efficient service

Our network coverage has been good. The data downloads are ok. There have been no frequent dropouts.
When your help has been requested, you have given it in a friendly, efficient way.

joe
joePerth, WA

perfect for my needs not one complaint

no complaints travelled all over perth and mandurah with complete cover very competive price i know exactly what my cost is each month and dont get hasseled by anyone unlike my previous provider

Valley girl
Valley girl

You won’t be disappointed.

I pay close to half of what I was paying per month to one of the big named Telcos and have exactly the same coverage and service. I’m very happy with me decision to changed to Pennytel

Pennytel
Pennytel Pennytel

Thanks @Valley girl! We are very happy to have you onboard!

PTP404
PTP404Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Very happy with the service!

I was always with Telstra and decided to move to Pennytel and haven't looked back! Great service & will try to get you more clients. Telstra was to expensive for 2GBs.

Dean Harris
Dean HarrisCentral, SA

It works as advertised !!!

Coverage seems 95%. I was on Horrocks Highway, Auburn, SA yesterday - black spot near service station. Other black spots along that Highway as you get closer to Adelaide. Better than other carriers.

excellent

never any dropouts since i changed from telstra and definatley cheaper. would and have recommend this company to family and friends great to get email when going to be charged

David
DavidRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Great service and the price is great

Can’t complain
Good reception and good coverage always never any dropouts only have to use wifi when I’m away at some places
Download is very good
Id recommend to anybody this company

So far so good. Excellent follow up, coverage and value

I’ve been with Pennytel for about 3 months now. It’s been hassle free, coverage has been good and I’ve not noticed any lag in downloads even though I don’t do much on the mobile. Wife is enjoying free calls to NZ.

Ben
BenNorth Western Region, NSW

Better than Telstra

Since changing to Pennytel the service has been perfect.
Coverage excellent and data speed great, and, of course much more data than Telstra for half the cost.
Billing service great. Nice to get an email informing me of account being charged.

Kevin K
Kevin KGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent- no problems whatsoever

Being with Pennytel is a very pleasant experience and I would have no hesitation in recommending this provider to anyone seeking to save and get great 'value for their money'

Dave
DaveBANGOR

All good so far

Good value for money. Coverage drops off when it rains due to the gum leaves between me and the tower. Would like to be able to dump monthly usage detail onto excel or CSV file.

Robyn
RobynSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

very good makes life easy

It is easy to use and coverage is good much better than before I don't use the internet much but international calls are very good I haven't had any dropouts and reception is very clear.

Easy and great value

Using Pennytel has been super easy, from account set up to activation, with no issues after activation. With the introductory month reduced fee and ongoing low fee the plan suits me and provides excellent value for money. Very happy!

Mark Kelehear
Mark KelehearHunter Region, NSW

This is all good

so far all is good , can not complain . the coverage is the same as my last carrier at half the price and double the data , down load speed is also good

Rod Williams
Rod WilliamsPeel, WA

This is a great service

Reliable coverage download speed sufficiently fast. No dropout problem. Living in the country service is great. No complaints. Price is much better than big providers. Really great value for money

Tedwise
TedwiseIllawarra, NSW

best out there for seniors

I have good reception at home were there was none before with other telco`s. i have no dropouts also great speed for downloads and streaming at a very affordable price

Perriko
Perriko

Top economical quality!

My service with pennytel has been exceptionally good... it provides all the service I need and is not subject to "
up selling ". cheap and no drop out problems at all.