Pennytel

Pennytel (page 4 of 10)

Listing monitored by Pennytel

Good value service

Had no troubles with signing up. Good service. Would be good to get complete Telstra coverage. When recently travelling to outback areas Service was lost. Had to get Telstra card so as I could have a service for personal security purposes.

Cherie Sommerville
Cherie SommervillePimpama

Great Service!

Right from the day we activated my SIM card, I have had no issues with service. It's a great no frills service that provides everything I need, including no drop outs and good network coverage.

Very affordable no nonsense service

Don’t use much mobile data but can order more if needed. The data and reception is very reliable and the speeds are competitive with any other provider. I never experience drop outs or black spots works inside the shopping mall.

Matthew Riley
Matthew RileyGoulburn Valley, VIC

Best product

PennyTel is the best telco around great plans amazing customer service all we need now is data banking would be awesome the network is amazing not one drop out can’t wait to get family and friends to join

Pennytel
Pennytel Pennytel

Deidre
DeidreNew South Wales

Easy to contact. Value for money.

I have been using Pennytel as my provider of mobile phone calls and mobile internet for three months. During this time I have not experienced any dropouts or out of coverage areas where I am in regional NSW. The mobile internet is fast enough for my needs and good value.

Rainsford
RainsfordPerth, WA

Honest Aussie service

Pennytel offers a good no frills, honest and reliable service at a fantastic rate. No fancy gimmicks, no bells and whistles and no sales jargon. What's more they are Australian........ hard to believe but really they are.

happy

i am very pleased with your service and costs.so glad my wife told me to change to pennytel. It meets my needs perfectly.As i am nearly 80 and not very good with moden mobile phones,the price is good ,i only have phone calls and messages.

Tips for Choosing a Mobile Plan and Service Provider

Wendy Z.21 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-mobile-plan-and-service-provider
Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020

Happy customer!

All good since joining 3-4 months ago. Apart from the price, I don't really notice any difference in terms of QOS. Prime use is Phone & SMS's. I rarely spend much time surfing the web & have never been remotely close to using up my chosen 1GB/month deal - so far. More than happy recommend Pennytel to all. You won't be disappointed!

James F.
James F.South West, WA

Really good

Very pleased with the service we receive the staff are very understanding, at 80 I'm not very good on the mobile devices and the price sits well with my pension

Geoffrey White
Geoffrey WhiteSydney, NSW

Excellent. Best price. Great service.

No problems and works fine. I like the price and glad to have been given the opportunity to have the service. I like the fact that you tell me when I start to teach my data limit.

Very affordable, just as good as the more expensive options

Haven't had any issues with network coverage or internet speeds.
The app is very easy to use and I like how you can switch between plans each month if you need more or less data.
About $10 less per month than my last plan (with another company) and includes more data.

Anthony Griffiths
Anthony GriffithsSouth West, WA

Top service

Excellent coverage, no hiccups and, so far, no dropouts. I only use very limited downloads but so far have not had any problems either with downloading or with download speed.

Akok
AkokCentral West, NSW

Can't live without it

Absolutely love it no problems with coverage or internet recommend it to everyone and the price you can't go wrong for downloading it's very fast games play smoothly no drop outs

Very Happy

I have no complaints in regard to the service I have received also coverage is great and I have not had any bad experiences since joining Pennytal Staff were very friendly and helpful in getting me connected thank you

Great Service at a Great Price

Only been with Pennytel for 6 months, and we're receiving service in locations we never did with Optus. Great Price for telephone, SMS and data. International access, which we require, is included and not an additional cost like other telco's. Best value for money, couldn't be happier.

Dean
DeanSouthern and Hills, SA

only wanted 1gb suits my use.Haven't had any problems so far

very reliable network.suits my minimal use for low cost.Have had no issues with network speed/drop outs.Former supplier,Testra,couldn't could not match price.Would reccomend for low use users who do not need to pay for what they do not use

Sue L
Sue LSydney, NSW

So happy with Pennytel

So happy with Pennytel, no issues at all changing from Optus and better reception to boot! Cheaper than other major Australian telcos with better all round service and supply. Highly recommended

J Marsh
J MarshSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent service and price

I have had no issues with network coverage.i have had no drop-outs I have had no issues with download speed. I have already been recommending pennytel to friends and family.

Rob
RobCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Everything has worked well

I am a senior and not at all technical, but I have found everything to do with setting up my Pennytel service very straight forward. Everything has worked as advertised. The small data mobile service is good value.

fairdinkum
fairdinkumSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best value for money Australian post paid SIM mobile service with FULL VOICE MAIL message bank

Colleen
Colleen

best value ever

We travel frequently to Queensland and to south west NSW via both city and country towns .Before changing to pennytel we checked their coverage area even in the remote towns we were still able to get mobile reception. When down loading date the speeds are good enough for videos etc.

Robyn L.
Robyn L.

Great coverage and great people to deal with

Network coverage has been great and reliable with no drop outs and good data speed. I greatly appreciate the friendly courteous assistance given when changing from former provider and have no hesitation recommending Pennytel to friends and family.

John Curtis
John CurtisMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Great Pennytel

The coverage is the same as Telstra. I have had some dropouts only when Telstra were fixing the lines in our town.
I don’t know about download speed as I haven’t use downloads as yet. I only use my phone to ring people

John H
John HSydney, NSW

Update on my Pennytel.

I used Telstra before and found apart from your much cheaper prices the service was just as good as Telstra. I have found the area covered has been excellent and have not experienced any drop outs

Alegend
AlegendGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

All promises have been fulfilled - have had no problems with coverage. As I am a small data user most months an added advantage would be the facility to carry over some portion of unused data.