Listing monitored by Pennytel

Anthony S.
Anthony S.Central, TAS

Not good

Service excellent inLaunceston Data usage at lake leake very poor my residence data download speeds are very slow have to go elsewhere to pay bills or to do banking phone service lake leake ok

Local Reception
Plan Cost per Month$11.95
Included Data per Month2 GB
DAveCorowa

no coverage at our home

We still get no coverage unless I go out and stand in the street. When we were away recently, we got good coverage , even on the ship that was way off the coast of Aus. It is much cheaper than the others.

Included Data per Month1 GB
DAve

doesent matter if you have a map, I still get no coverage.

kauchter
kauchterTasmania

No coverage outback Qld

I cancelled because i didnt get coverage in areas i needed it when travelling though i could get coverage with telstra directly which is a pity. Telstra keep coverage for their own clients unless you in big city

Local Reception
Plan Cost per Month$11.00
Included Data per Month2 GB

Not happy customer
Not happy customerasked

Why can’t I send pictures using my iphone 8

Peter
Peter

I know very little about smart phones, but my Nokia does send photo's.

Pennytel Pennytel

Thanks for reaching out. This may be a setting on your phone, we can assist with troubleshooting this for you.
We have sent you a message to get your Pennytel mobile details.

- The Pennytel Team

Grahamasked

Hey guys,

I don't want to write a negative review yet, but I've had nothing but problems with the sim card. Keep freezing and reloading Everytime I try and make a call or cuts me off during a call. It's not my phone as previous sim card with a rival worked. I've put in a ticket request but I didn't get a reply.

Graham

Also my internet freezes over and over and over.

Barb
Barb

Hello dear Graham, I am so sorry and very surprised to read you are having problems with the Pennytel sim card. I dont know what "put in a ticket request" means - suggest you phone Pennytel and speak personally with one of their Staff. Request a new sim card too. Can't help you with your Internet freezing. Could it be the location you live? Best wishes, Barb.

Graham

Definitely not location I live in. I'm not that far from the CBD really. It never happened with my previous Sim. Sim card error message comes up and affects everything unfortunately.

Jaklyn H.
Jaklyn H.asked

Hi, just wondering if the 1GB plan covers MMS as well as SMS?

Barbara A
Barbara A

Yes, all texts both MMS & SMS are unlimited provided they are made in Aust to Aust mobiles.
Hope this helps you make a decision.

It isn’t working for me on my
iPhone 8

Get an answer from our members and Pennytel representatives

CategoryMobile Phone Service Providers