Listing monitored by Pennytel

Alicia
AliciaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great personal service

Fab that this is an Aussie company with Aussie staff. Easy to switch. Good price.
Very efficient, friendly staff without waiting ages.
Due to Melbourne's lockdown, haven't tested further afield.
Website ok.

Pennytel Pennytel

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us!

- The Pennytel Team

good service

overall good service with a good price , meets my needs. Occasional loss of signal, or slow response when checking in, other people go in front and they have faster check in .

Local Reception
Pennytel Pennytel

Thanks for sharing your experience!

none
none

So far so good.

No problems to date, have noticed strength of signal is often lower to what it was prior to switching. With Covid lockdown I've been unable to check reception far from home.

Pennytel Pennytel

Thank you for giving us a go!
Regards,
The Pennytel Team

Del
DelMid North Coast, NSW

Good service, no problems.

No problems so far, all running smoothly in my area. Can’t comment on Network coverage in country areas yet. Did recommend Pennytel to family and received reward promptly thank you.

Pennytel Pennytel

Thanks for sharing your experience!
Regards,
The Pennytel Team

Edward
EdwardLogan City

Service OK

The hassle is if you have to make phone contact with PennyTel, the response to my query was, the next day call, from PennyTel. A call back is better than none! However had I known about that to start with, I wouldn't have joined PennyTel

Pennytel Pennytel

Hi Edward, we’re sorry to hear about your experience. We have reached out to our Client Experience Manager to get a little more insight into what happened here. We would like to discuss your experience further, we have sent you a message.

Garry S.
Garry S.Illawarra, NSW

Best I've had to date.

Look everything is as promised, what more can you ask for? I never used my mobile very much only turned it on when I needed to make a call. Now I use my email, log in for Covid etc.

Poyzer
PoyzerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very good provider.

I think Pennytel offer a great product at a very affordable price however l have been trying to correct the spelling of my Christian name since day 2 of my opening my account with Pennytel. I continue to be told the spelling has been correct but l still receive emails titled to Sheryl not
Cheryl
Once again please correct the spelling of my name. CHERYL not SHERYL.

Tips for Choosing a Mobile Plan and Service Provider

Wendy Z.21 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-mobile-plan-and-service-provider
Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Clips
ClipsNortheast, VIC

My Experience with Pennytel

I am about to leave Pennytel. Their phone response time is excellent and extremely helpful.
The only problem I had was that I was previously with Optus on a 1 GB data plan.
I found that with Pennytel the 1 GB data limit was insufficient and each month I had to request a top up, which I add was extremely prompt. I can't explain that the 1 GB plan was sufficient however not with Pennytel.

Nigel and Tracy
Nigel and TracyPerth

Great Mobile, Shame About The Extra Date Cost

Mobile service is really good and reliable being part of the Telstra network. Price for the small plan is very competitive and matches, if not beats most of the competition. Downside: The charge $10 for 1 gigabyte of extra data which is the same as the monthly plan. Most telcos charge the same but do they realise what customers think of the cost? $10 per extra gigabyte is taking advantage of the customer.

Good for the farm

So far network has been 100% reliable with no dropouts that I have been aware of. Download speeds meet my expectations. Just as good as telstra, even in remote hilly location on the farm

Plan TypePost-Paid with Phone
Teneil
TeneilDarling Downs, QLD

Simple!

Pennytel is a good, no frills service. Signing up was hampered by website errors and because I live rurally, service isn't always great but all my dealings with them have been easy and friendly. They get the job done!

Service

Living in an isolated area the service is generally good with only minimal internet service dropout. Not enough to bother me too much. My primary use is for phone calls.The staff at Pennytel are fantastic. Thanks.

EDDIE
EDDIEEyre Peninsula, SA

Seems ok at the moment.

Network coverage seems ok at the moment, haven't been out of town yet to try further afield.
Will be going to Adelaide this weekend.
Data download speeds seem to be ok at the moment.

sternbeck
sternbeckHunter Region, NSW

very good service from personel cant fault them at all

Yes the phone does drop out often mainly in morning to arvo but good nite time ,,, if I sit on my front verahanda facing east it doesnt fade out as much

Sharon B.
Sharon B.Western Australia

Easy to setup, worked beautifully

Pennytel sent sim card really quickly, was easy to set up, had much better reception than my previous Optus (had been with for years until service became unreliable). Use phone as a hotspot and this also worked beuatifully and was easy to connect. Overseas inclusions were great, all inclusions were very good value.
Unfortunately, there was no data rollover and so I changed to another provider on the Telstra network (not Telstra, they are overpriced).
Overall, Pennytel would have been my provider of choice but for the rollover. I chose them based on the very good (deserved) reviews.