Listing monitored by Pennytel

Good for the farm

So far network has been 100% reliable with no dropouts that I have been aware of. Download speeds meet my expectations. Just as good as telstra, even in remote hilly location on the farm

sternbeck
sternbeckHunter Region, NSW

very good service from personel cant fault them at all

Yes the phone does drop out often mainly in morning to arvo but good nite time ,,, if I sit on my front verahanda facing east it doesnt fade out as much

Plan Cost per Month$16.00
Included Data per Month3 GB
Ruth S.
Ruth S.Central West, NSW

Price and service are great. Coverage is very widespread, no dropouts and great download speeds. Have recommended to many of my friends. Very happy all round. How do you do it for the price??

Plan Cost per Month$11.00
V. Rayson
V. RaysonAU

No help what so ever.

couldn't even use our phone. A new phone bought through Pennytel it locked itself when we first used it. None could unlocked. Went to a professional service and even they had to give up after 2 day's of trying. They suggested we throw the phone away and buy a new phone. We're pensioner's, cant just throw away $200 for now fault of our own. We canceled our account with Pennytel and went with another provider with a new phone. Happy now. Why are you writing to us for a review? We thought we had canceled our account.? Typical bad service you don't seem to check if we are still your customers. Na please leave us alone.

HelenCook 2614, ACT

Totally unreliable service

The best I can say for Pennytel is that it's cheap. I've experienced frequent lack of network service (again right now) and calls going through to voicemail without ringing. I can't even call their help service. It's unreliable to the point of being disruptive and even dangerous.

Helen

Thanks, Pennytel. But actually the problem isn't rare. It happens fairly frequently, probably about once a month.

Anthony S.
Anthony S.Central, TAS

Not good

Service excellent inLaunceston Data usage at lake leake very poor my residence data download speeds are very slow have to go elsewhere to pay bills or to do banking phone service lake leake ok

Plan Cost per Month$11.95
Angela
AngelaCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Performing very well as I expected it to

Reliable network coverage and no frequent dropouts. Download speeds are sufficiently fast. As a pensioner I am impressed by the efficiency provided by Pennytel at such a low cost to me.

Plan Cost per Month$18.00

Tips for Choosing a Mobile Plan and Service Provider

Wendy Z.21 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-mobile-plan-and-service-provider
Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
DAveCorowa

no coverage at our home

We still get no coverage unless I go out and stand in the street. When we were away recently, we got good coverage , even on the ship that was way off the coast of Aus. It is much cheaper than the others.

DAve

doesent matter if you have a map, I still get no coverage.

Good Service

Phone is fine... still learning how to use it Coverage seems good and haven't had any drop-outs. Thirty words? I don't use thirty words in a week or a month even..

keith mclaughlin
keith mclaughlinCanberra Central 2602, ACT

I am completely flummoxed by this request

No problems at all - no dropouts, likewise no speed problems - because you were so miserly I went elsewhere - I asked for the 12 month discount to be applied over the three month benefit I had but you said that was beyond your system so I closed my a/c

Plan Cost per Month$0.00
Included Data per Month0 GB
Susan M
Susan M

Better than the big providers

Our network coverage through the Telstra system has always been poor and unreliable. Pennytel reception is better, for less than half the cost, probably because their network is not oversubscribed. Easy to contact too.

Plan Cost per Month$16.00
kauchter
kauchterTasmania

No coverage outback Qld

I cancelled because i didnt get coverage in areas i needed it when travelling though i could get coverage with telstra directly which is a pity. Telstra keep coverage for their own clients unless you in big city

Plan Cost per Month$11.00

David
DavidHunter Region, NSW

Good service

We have no issues with Pennytell and are extremely pleased that we did make the decision to move our telephone requirements to them. We have no regrets and do not hesitate to recommend them to whomever.

Ella MPennytel

Great service and value for money

I have had no problems with my coverage and my data speeds have been okay The delivery service is quite reliable, I have encouraged my family to use Pennytel services.

Plan Cost per Month$35.00
Included Data per Month5 GB

Not happy customer
Not happy customerasked

Why can’t I send pictures using my iphone 8

Peter
Peter

I know very little about smart phones, but my Nokia does send photo's.

Pennytel Pennytel

Thanks for reaching out. This may be a setting on your phone, we can assist with troubleshooting this for you.
We have sent you a message to get your Pennytel mobile details.

- The Pennytel Team

Grahamasked

Hey guys,

I don't want to write a negative review yet, but I've had nothing but problems with the sim card. Keep freezing and reloading Everytime I try and make a call or cuts me off during a call. It's not my phone as previous sim card with a rival worked. I've put in a ticket request but I didn't get a reply.

Graham

Also my internet freezes over and over and over.

Barb
Barb

Hello dear Graham, I am so sorry and very surprised to read you are having problems with the Pennytel sim card. I dont know what "put in a ticket request" means - suggest you phone Pennytel and speak personally with one of their Staff. Request a new sim card too. Can't help you with your Internet freezing. Could it be the location you live? Best wishes, Barb.

Graham

Definitely not location I live in. I'm not that far from the CBD really. It never happened with my previous Sim. Sim card error message comes up and affects everything unfortunately.

Jaklyn H.
Jaklyn H.asked

Hi, just wondering if the 1GB plan covers MMS as well as SMS?

Barbara A
Barbara A

Yes, all texts both MMS & SMS are unlimited provided they are made in Aust to Aust mobiles.
Hope this helps you make a decision.

It isn’t working for me on my
iPhone 8

Get an answer from our members and Pennytel representatives

CategoryMobile Phone Service Providers