Pennytel (page 4 of 10)

Listing monitored by Pennytel

Pros

Easy to switch over
Reliable connection
Great value for money

Mark Mc
Mark McPerth, WA

great plan for a low user

Have been with Pennytel 16 months. Very happy. Great price plan for my needs. Very happy overall. Have recommended to others. Found it very easy to move over my service, also my wife's.

allen kidd
allen kiddMid North Coast, NSW

Just great!

No dropouts, just a great connection. So much better than our previous provider and a heck of a lot cheaper. We tell our friends about Pennytel. Keep up the great work. Phew 30 words is hard work in the positive.

Very Happy with Pennytel

Network coverage is very reliable. Very rarely have I experienced dropouts and when a dropout has occurred I am not sure whether the cause was my phone or the other person's phone. I do not use internet on my mobile so I cannot comment on internet speeds.

Peteratne
PeteratneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Nothing to complain about

No complaints re Pennytel service but nothing to exceptional either that would prompt me to give 5 stars. The service has been provided as I signed up for with accurate and easy billing and payments.

I reside in an area of problematic mobile reception so service issues are not of Pennytel's making. And with Covid not much travel so cannot really comment on coverage outside of local area.

BTW
BTWSouth East Queensland, QLD

This is wonderful ! And is best to go for.

Fast and reliable service with no dropouts. The network is incredibly good and consistent over time. Internet services are fast and won't breakdown at all. It is amazing and I can't look for any better network.

Brian Walker.
Brian Walker.South-Eastern Region, NSW

So far, so good. Very happy with your service and my monthly bill.

Everything is going good, very happy indeed. Pennytel is the best priced mobile phone provider that l've had the pleasure of doing business with. I highly recommend your services.
Pity you don't do internet services for homes as well.

Economic simplicity

I haven't experienced any dropouts but haven't ventured to low coverage areas. I rarely use data (I'm pretty much a technophobe!) but have not had any trouble receiving/sending/viewing SMS messages or attachments. The overall service is excellent and great value for money.

Tips for Choosing a Mobile Plan and Service Provider

Wendy Z.21 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-mobile-plan-and-service-provider
Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
BernieGesling
BernieGeslingSydney, NSW

Generally good experience

Enjoyed the PennyTel cheapest service but did not receive enough data for my use in a month.
Made a choice to use another service provider with a higher data download for less money.
Happy PennyTel user, now disconnected

Shani
ShaniRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Good service and great staff

We have had very good service and find the staff most helpful.We find the data speeds a bit slow, our network coverage seems to be OK
We are very happy with the cost

Steven T.
Steven T.Murray Region, NSW

Perfect

Real people for support and most helpful. Reliability excellent. Simple set up. No black spots so far. Really, what is left to say. You're the best and most affordable mobile network on the market.

Ella MPennytelSend a private message

Really good reception anywhere I go and great value for money
I have told all my friends to switch to Penntel and they will not be paying high bills
As they do with other phone companies

hubert1948
hubert1948Mid North Coast, NSW

Not to bad

Some dropouts and not able to connect.Have bad reception at home sometimes 1or 2 bars Telstra mobile have more how can you improve my service l hope you will respond to my post

Below Average

Had good network coverage to begin with, but after about a month, its dropped to zero bars on my phone at home, which is a real pain. Coverage is better in other places, but terrible at home. I queried this about 6 weeks ago and am still waiting for a reply. They are very slow replying to simple queries.

Toni
ToniLaunceston, TAS

Pennytel is a reliable and very affordable mobile plan for my whole family.

Very reliable, any problems are quickly solved by friendly staff. Thankyou for my reward of 1G extra for ongoing custom. Affordable for my whole family. Easy direct debit payments. I have recommended Pennytel to all my family and friends who have also been very happy.

Easy top up

I travelled over the last month within the state and service remained constant. I needed extra data and it was very easy to buy more from the app and received an email for verification.

Heather
HeatherNortheast, VIC

Very good for the price

This is a great price for kids to use and great coverage can ring and talk to them on Pennytel when l couldn't on another provided. Doesn't use the mobile data because she plays to many games so uses the wifi.

good service

service is good no dropouts i dont use data it is fine for what i need never any worries my wife loves it as there is no hassels her phone is her love regards dave alice

Bill
BillDarling Downs, QLD

So far so good.

Very happy with the service, so far no drop outs and seems to be a really reliable carrier with above par for data and download speeds more than sufficient for my usage. Cheers.

Ella MPennytelSend a private message

It's okay, Gympie area unreliable connection

I don't use my phone that often, and generally in the South-East QLD area the connection seems fine, but when I visit Gympie area, the connection is unreliable. That worries me, because the more remote you are, the more a phone becomes a lifeline. (Oh wow, they make you jump through so many hoops to post a review here.)

Ella MPennytelSend a private message

Welcome to Pennytel and thank you for leaving us a review.

Kind Regards
The Pennytel Team

Bob Mulder
Bob MulderIllawarra, NSW

It is as good if not better than other Mobile Service providers

I have experienced network dropouts when travelling in Northwest New South Wales during our Motor-home trip in the month of July, although every outback town we stayed in there was good coverage.
Data download speeds are very good.

Very pleased I found Pennytel

I am very happy with this new carrier, Pennytel. The rates are far more competitive to all other pre-paid services. I have even recommended Pennytel to my friends and one even switched today. The only complaint I have had is that in our area, Telstra has been working on the lines twice since my signing up, and this has caused me to have little to no service for a few days. Inconvenient, but not really Pennytel's fault. Otherwise I'm very pleased with the value for money.

Allison W.
Allison W.South West, WA

Fantastic service

Everything is going well, no major black spots locally and download speed great. Travelled to Albany last week and there were a few areas that I lost coverage, but expect this would apply to all mobile coverage.

Nelly
NellyHunter Region, NSW

Happy

I have been very happy with Pennytel. The coverage has been great. Just did a trip out west and had coverage the majority of time. Much better coverage where I live than my previous provider. Download time is good too.

vrxbeachboy

Not to bad but reception could improve.

The cost is ok and transfer was easy. However it seems like the reception is worse on Pennytel than regular telstra. It seems like the bandwidth for data and the signal strength are both limited on the telstra re sellers networks such as Pennytel I can easily compare this as I have a regular telstra sim card in my phone for work. I understand that the bandwidth should be limited but having the calls drop out due to what appears to be a lesser signal strength is very annoying but I guess you get what you pay for.

Acc:735859 Quakers Hill / Schofields NSW, Thanks

Eddy
Eddy

Happy and good sevice

The network coverage is good and the customer service helpfully and happy to give information as required.Waiting time is ok and the staff have all the answers that are askef