Pennytel (page 3 of 10)

Listing monitored by Pennytel

Marj C
Marj C

So glad I am with Pennytel

After joining Pennytel I have been completely satisfied with the service, I have not had any issues with dropping out on calls and coverage is great .
I am so glad my brother-in-law put me onto Pennytel as I had not heard of them and I am saving money on my mobile account.

Pennytel Pennytel

Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with us.
- The Pennytel Team

Edward
EdwardLogan City

Service OK

The hassle is if you have to make phone contact with PennyTel, the response to my query was, the next day call, from PennyTel. A call back is better than none! However had I known about that to start with, I wouldn't have joined PennyTel

Pennytel Pennytel

Hi Edward, we’re sorry to hear about your experience. We have reached out to our Client Experience Manager to get a little more insight into what happened here. We would like to discuss your experience further, we have sent you a message.

Very pleased with service, value and coverage

Havent had any problems so far, speed and data has been working well. Would reccomend this service if you are looking for an economical service. It works well and communication is good too.

Pennytel Pennytel

My encounter with Pennytel for the 4 months that I have been using the service is outstanding.

The money to the value of service is remarkable, and the excess calls are reasonably charged.
A very reliable service coverage.
The support is second to none. Overall the service and the contact is very much appreciated

Pennytel Pennytel

Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with us!

Phone Reception

Very happy with phone reception and no issues with your customer service
Would like to see a hot spot service provided for ease of wi fi accessibility
I understand you use Telstra 4G & 3 G service and wondering whether their hotspot service could also be included or perhaps a similar system that you could provide to Pennytel customers

This is perfect!

I have had no trouble with network coverage and have not experienced any dropouts.
Pennytel is definitely value for money as I was paying alot more with Optus with half the data offered in plan.

Pennytel Pennytel

Thanks for the positive review! We love hearing from our customers – especially when our services are able to make a positive difference to them.
Regards,
The Pennytel Team

Garry S.
Garry S.Illawarra, NSW

Best I've had to date.

Look everything is as promised, what more can you ask for? I never used my mobile very much only turned it on when I needed to make a call. Now I use my email, log in for Covid etc.

Tips for Choosing a Mobile Plan and Service Provider

Wendy Z.21 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-mobile-plan-and-service-provider
Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
David
DavidGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good all round provider.

Simple changeover to Pennytel taking my number with me. Chose to use the Telstra network through Pennytel. Very happy with price while having the best coverage. It worked out to cost me half the cost I had going through Telstra.

Really happy with them as a provider.

Pennytel are fine as a provider, and generally Telstra's coverage around Australia is good, except for my home on the Sunshine Coast where I'm lucky to get half a bar signal. The neighbour has complained to Telstra so many times he has lost count but nothng has improved.

Michael H
Michael HSydney, NSW

Great phone plan

So far so good no problems with reception. Price is good and the reception is always very helpful. However I have tried many times but I still cannot log in. That is my only complaint.

Poyzer
PoyzerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very good provider.

I think Pennytel offer a great product at a very affordable price however l have been trying to correct the spelling of my Christian name since day 2 of my opening my account with Pennytel. I continue to be told the spelling has been correct but l still receive emails titled to Sheryl not
Cheryl
Once again please correct the spelling of my name. CHERYL not SHERYL.

Trace
Trace

Great value and service

The network coverage is always reliable and there are no problems with large downloads. I love that you can reach someone locally and easily in Customer Service. I would highly recommend switching from those big-name and pricey Telcos to Pennytel!

BRYAN
BRYANPerth, WA

Pleased to join Pennytel

Since joining Pennytel we have not had any problems with Perth Metropolitan area coverage or coverage as we have traveled in rural areas south & east of Perth WA
Our plans includes more GB's for a much lower cost than offered by our previous major carrier so our direct debited charges per month are much lower. We have not needed to purchase any extra data. Customer service speaking to an Australia based Call Centre has been excellent

reelmick
reelmickHunter Region, NSW

Best value ever

Best coverage I've ever had, you just can't beat the price for a low usage user like me where as my last low cost supplier meant very low coverage and frequent drop outs

Susan
SusanPerth, WA

I just travelled through rural WA and had great coverage and service. I switched to Pennytel a few months ago and I am very satisfied with the service and price.

Switched from Telstra to Pennytel and saved almost half for a very similar plan. Have not had any drop outs and speed is fine. Customer service is great.
No issues with coverage

Lance M.
Lance M.Gippsland, VIC

Why use the big company's

I have been with Pennytel for 3 months now with no drop outs or coverage problems. Living in regional and traveling Victoria I am impressed. I would recommend using Pennytel.

Cheaper alternative to the bigger companys

Was on a 64GB data with telestra not needed Changed to Pennytel 3GB data which is ample for my usage No problem with speed or coverage
Rates are good variety of data options

Grant
GrantNorth Western Region, NSW

Excellent Company

I switched to Pennytel after many years with Telstra.I found the plan I am on now with Pennytel a is a great savings. Uses the same network .I would like to say I found communication with Pennytel is far superior to a lot of the bigger companies.
I did a over payment by Bpay and It was no hassle getting the problem sorted.
I don't think you would find a much reliable or honest company

Best Decision I made.

I was looking for a fast reliable and cheap Internet Provider. The service is really fitting my needs in term if using mobile phone. I found it through PennyTel. I love the service.
Thanks...

Clips
ClipsNortheast, VIC

My Experience with Pennytel

I am about to leave Pennytel. Their phone response time is excellent and extremely helpful.
The only problem I had was that I was previously with Optus on a 1 GB data plan.
I found that with Pennytel the 1 GB data limit was insufficient and each month I had to request a top up, which I add was extremely prompt. I can't explain that the 1 GB plan was sufficient however not with Pennytel.

Jules
JulesHunter Region, NSW

Very satisfied, living up to expectations

All working well, no problems. So glad I decided to switch from Telstra to Pennytel. Customer service is always helpful, polite and thorough. Also nice to hear an Aussie accent. Well done!

Brilliant! Wish I'd made the move earlier.

PennyTel Network coverage has been flawless, and I have enjoyed no drop outs.
Unlike my previous provider which has suffered rolling outages in my area over the last few weeks.
Data download and speeds are as good, or better, than expected.
The porting of my service was seamless.
I couldn't be happier.

Very efficient service

Our network coverage has been good. The data downloads are ok. There have been no frequent dropouts.
When your help has been requested, you have given it in a friendly, efficient way.

joe
joePerth, WA

perfect for my needs not one complaint

no complaints travelled all over perth and mandurah with complete cover very competive price i know exactly what my cost is each month and dont get hasseled by anyone unlike my previous provider