Listing monitored by Pennytel

Nigel
NigelSouthwest, VIC

easy changeover no problems so far

All is as it should be I would recommend Pennytel to anybody. I have had no dropouts even in the Otways which happened whith the last provider I hope to stay as long as Pennytel are competitive.

Brian W.
Brian W.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

My Pennytel Experience

My change to Pennytel from ny previous provider was seamless. Network coverage is excellent and the service has been so good that I've had no need to contact anyone. Keep up the good work, I'm cdrtainly impressed.

- The Pennytel Team

Reasonable reception in poor areas

Only one bar of reception at home. Have to rely on wifi calling. Otherwise very hapy with the service. Can reception be improved? I asmit the tevious carrier was no better

Local Reception
Pennytel Pennytel

Excellent Australia based support.

Support staff are knowledgeable, patient and most helpful. Setting up was achieved with minimal effort. The use of Telstra as carrier gives superb mobile ‘phone reception but, unlike Telstra, Pennytel offers ‘small’ data ‘phone plans which I wanted. Very pleased!

Just what we need

reliable service and network coverage. Great to be able to submit a help ticket if needing to speak to someone and be able to speak to real people rather than recorded messages. All the information about plans are given in plain English and easy to follow. Easy to order new sim.

Pennytel Pennytel

Thank you Deborah for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with us! At Pennytel, our customer service team are always striving to be the best, we will be sure to pass on your kind words!

- Pennytel

Judy
JudyMurray Region, NSW

We are very happy with all aspects of the service.

Our network coverage has been very reliable, and we have not experienced any dropouts. The data download speeds are quite sufficient for us. No problems experienced so far, so we are very happy with Pennytel.

Pennytel Pennytel

Thank you, Judy! We’re thrilled to hear you are enjoying your service.

Best wishes,

Bonncyclist
BonncyclistMid North Coast, NSW

Great plan

Network coverage is very reliable so far.Very good for rural NSW no dropouts at all.
Data speeds seem to work very efficiently.
Would recommend Pennytel very good value for a low price.

Tips for Choosing a Mobile Plan and Service Provider

Wendy Z.21 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-mobile-plan-and-service-provider
Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
JennybeeYandina

Great service where you speak to real people without having to wait

I switched my personal mobile to Pennytel about six months ago. I did this for two reasons - they use the Telstra network (the Optus coverage in my area had declined) and I can call up and speak to real people without a long wait. I have found the coverage to be great and, since then, I have moved our four business mobiles across as they also have some great, cost-effective plans.

Pennytel Pennytel

Thank you for the positive review! We love hearing from our customers – especially when our services are able to make a positive difference to them.

Ngaire
Ngaire

Been great would not change anything

I have been with Pennytel for quite some time now and never had any problems with coverage or dropouts and downloading things is quick and easy
My wife is now with you as well
Great company

Natasha
NatashaAdelaide

Best mobile coverage for a rural area.

I couldn’t be happier in changing over to Pennytel. We moved out to the country, and I needed a phone service that didn’t have frequent dropouts. I didn’t want to pay for an expensive service with Telstra, and love that this company still has this provider at a cheaper rate. No Bpay processing fees like I was being charged. I was connected within hours which really surprised me. Caring support staff, when I had a death in my family, and my payment was late.

Pennytel Pennytel

Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We love hearing from our customers – especially when our services are able to make a positive difference to them.

Happy I changed over to you.

Happy with all aspects so far.
Coverage OK, download speed fine by me.
I chose pennyroyal as it offered me best price for the limited way I use my mobile .
I don't have a Landline.

Pennytel Pennytel

Thanks for sharing your experience!

Perfect plan

Reliable network coverage, no dropouts
Easy to sign up and get started
Optimal cost for plan inclusions suitable for individual needs
No issues at all, very happy with the service, price and billing

Local Reception
Pennytel Pennytel

Thanks for sharing your feedback, we're glad to hear you're having a great experience!
- Pennytel

Jayne B.
Jayne B.Mid North Coast, NSW

great plan

Reliable service good coverage no dropouts. It's very competitive price wise and I'm happy to continue with Pennytel. I'm glad I found it on the internet, it services my needs.

Peter v.
Peter v.South East Queensland, QLD

The best features we found for an amazing price.

The features and costs are visible on websites, but what's not visible is the outstanding customer service given to deliver this!! Phone support is great and I've never had to wait more than a couple of minutes.

Pennytel Pennytel

Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with us! Our customer service team are always striving to be the best, we will pass on your kind words!

Pennytel Review

Excellent service at a realistic rates.
Network coverage is also excellent being covered by the Telstra network.
Data download speed is mostly adequate.
I would recommend Pennytel to anyone looking for a good mobile service.