Listing monitored by Pennytel

Pros

Easy to switch over
Reliable connection
Great value for money

My best telco yet

I switched from moose, which was also excellent for me, because of the extra coverage, Optus v Telstra. I found the coverage in the country to be better, in general.

Plan Cost per Month$10.00

Mark
MarkVictoria

Dam Good

Living in rural area Penneytel has filled the coverage gaps that i was starting to get by my previous provider. No problems going overseas either costs are good rang the service number before going to see how it works and found them to be very helpful and polite.
I have now swapped my wife's phone over hope the coverage continues.

Pennytel PennytelSend a private message

Thank you so much for the positive review, Mark! We love hearing from our customers – especially when our
services are able to make a positive difference to them.

GeoffSouthern and Hills, SA

Great staff and excellent service.

I have no issues with coverage on our mobile phones or internet connections, using the Telsta network is an advantage. Data download speed is the same as my previous Telco.

Plan Cost per Month$79.00
Geoff

In fairness, I believe that the $79 per month should indicate that it is for two mobiles and internet.

Pennytel PennytelSend a private message

Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with us, Geoff!

Maz
Maz

Reliable

Great signal and service, excellent company to deal with. Set up was very easy. Everything worked straight away. The deal is inexpensive and suits my purpose. I really can’t find fault with anything.

Plan Cost per Month$11.00
Pennytel PennytelSend a private message

We’re thrilled to hear you are enjoying your Pennytel Mobile Plan! Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

- Pennytel Team

Good Solid Account

I only needed a simple account and this has worked just great for me. No issues and just keeps on working The price is right and that makes 30 words

Plan Cost per Month$11.00
Pennytel PennytelSend a private message

Thanks for the positive review, Paul!

- Pennytel

Great service and excellent value

Very good coverage, not many drop outs, speed is reasonable for wireless in our area ,we are use to slow internet having had the nbn for a while that never worked

Plan Cost per Month$15.00

Wonky
WonkyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great love pennytel.

Wonderful service very happy great people to talk to when I have had to ring up,keep up the good work I have told a few people about pennytel and your service.

Plan Cost per Month$20.00

Tips for Choosing a Mobile Plan and Service Provider

Wendy Z.21 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-mobile-plan-and-service-provider
Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Lois H.
Lois H.Far North Queensland, QLD

So far, Pennytel is great.

The network coverage has been really good at home and wherever I've been. Happy with the price too and glad I have not been pressured into paying for more GB. Thank you.

Plan Cost per Month$15.00
Pennytel PennytelSend a private message

Thank you so much for your kind words, Lois!

Best wishes,

King Marty
King MartySydney, NSW

pennytel - great service and value

Pennytel have very good mobile coverage, good customer service, and excellent value plans. My wife and I have been using Pennytel for about 12 months now and have no intention of swapping.

Plan Cost per Month$20.00
Included Data per Month8 GB
Pennytel PennytelSend a private message

Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We're so glad to hear you are both enjoying your Pennytel Mobile Plan.

Bianca S.
Bianca S.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Reliable honest information

Great and no hidden costs and add ons, best value for bring your own plans seriously really easy to setup payments not confusing and I ring and talk to people it fantastic.

Plan Cost per Month$19.95
Included Data per Month8 GB
Pennytel PennytelSend a private message

We’re thrilled to hear that you are enjoying your Pennytel Mobile Plan, Bianca! Thank you for your kind words.

Best wishes,

Anthony W.
Anthony W.Gippsland, VIC

Wow pennytel is actually a extremely impressive service.

Reliability is fantastic, the drop outs I used to have are no more.
Downloading is super quick and the voice on the other end is far clearer. Very impressed thank you

Plan Cost per Month$24.95
Included Data per Month18 GB
Pennytel PennytelSend a private message

Thank you so much for your kind words, Anthony! We're glad to hear that you are enjoying your Pennytel mobile plan.
- The Pennytel Team

Greg
GregHunter Region, NSW

So much better than Telstra.

Totally reliable coverage...never had any drop outs.
Speeds ok for my needs. Really glad I changed over from Telstra who were bloody hopeless. Compared to them it is so easy to make contact with you.

Bazza
BazzaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good connection, Very cheap rates.

Cheapest connection with great customer service and no drop outs. I save money because I get exactly what I need with no wastage and no expensive date plans. I would highly recommend.

Plan Cost per Month$12.00
Included Data per Month2 GB

- Pennytel

Great Product, cover and value.

Cover all over Oz, speeds good, can talk to customer service, all we need. Looked at other, two large carriers have from bitter experience, poor cover, the largest remaining telco is rediculously expensive. Pennytel fro us.

Included Data per Month5 GB

rohloffpSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pennytel use only a PART of the Telstra network.

Bought a Pennytel plan for travelling Australia based on them using the Telstra network. What a MAJOR disappointment! VERY poor coverage away from the east coast of Australia. They claim to cover most Telstra service locations but we found very, very little coverage, and they are not transparent about it! My partner has a plan direct with Telstra and she gets coverage when my Pennytel plan most ties doesn't. DO NOT rely on a Pennytel plan for travel around Australia. Based on experience, they only service the east coast. Am searching for an alternate provider.

Included Data per Month15 GB

Barbara B.
Barbara B.asked

Do you have an NBN plan

Carmy A.
Carmy A.asked

Hi Pennytel
I’m strongly considering coming across to Pennytel, but I have some questions for you. Is your service capped through out the day? At this moment with Belong, my service is forever dropping, sending and receiving messages are delayed. Phone calls don’t go through or aren’t received and Internet access and streaming are at its worse. Will this happen with your service?

Thanks,

CA

Mark
Markasked

Hi
How and were to find the pennytel mobile app, I can’t find it the App Store .

Pennytel PennytelSend a private message

Get an answer from our members and Pennytel representatives

About Pennytel

Pennytel is a mobile and NBN service provider that has been in operation since 2007 and has been offering low data plans in all Australian regions since 2013. Their mission is to give Australians mobile and NBN services that are simple to use, represent great value, and have great coverage.

Some features of Pennytel mobile plans include:

• SIM-only plans on the Telstra network.
  • No lock-in contracts.
  • Plans ranging from $10.99 to $69 a month, where you can choose between 1GB and 100GB of data.

Internet plans don’t have lock-in contracts either, and range from $39.99 a month for 100GB to $99 a month for unlimited data, large file sharing, and a typical evening speed of 100Mbps.

You can also bundle mobile and Internet plans for a discount.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that changing to Pennytel from a different provider was a seamless, fuss-free experience.
  • They also found that the network coverage and connection was reliable and didn’t drop out, with speeds meeting their needs and expectations.
  • Reviewers appreciated the competitive prices of the plans available, saying that they represented great value for money. A few reviewers also noted that the lack of hidden costs made the plans even more appealing.
CategoryMobile Phone Service Providers