Pennytel (page 3 of 10)

Listing monitored by Pennytel

Pros

Easy to switch over
Reliable connection
Great value for money

Clips
ClipsNortheast, VIC

My Experience with Pennytel

I am about to leave Pennytel. Their phone response time is excellent and extremely helpful.
The only problem I had was that I was previously with Optus on a 1 GB data plan.
I found that with Pennytel the 1 GB data limit was insufficient and each month I had to request a top up, which I add was extremely prompt. I can't explain that the 1 GB plan was sufficient however not with Pennytel.

Jules
JulesHunter Region, NSW

Very satisfied, living up to expectations

All working well, no problems. So glad I decided to switch from Telstra to Pennytel. Customer service is always helpful, polite and thorough. Also nice to hear an Aussie accent. Well done!

joe
joePerth, WA

perfect for my needs not one complaint

no complaints travelled all over perth and mandurah with complete cover very competive price i know exactly what my cost is each month and dont get hasseled by anyone unlike my previous provider

Valley girl
Valley girl

You won’t be disappointed.

I pay close to half of what I was paying per month to one of the big named Telcos and have exactly the same coverage and service. I’m very happy with me decision to changed to Pennytel

Pennytel PennytelSend a private message

Thanks @Valley girl! We are very happy to have you onboard!

Nigel and Tracy
Nigel and TracyPerth

Great Mobile, Shame About The Extra Date Cost

Mobile service is really good and reliable being part of the Telstra network. Price for the small plan is very competitive and matches, if not beats most of the competition. Downside: The charge $10 for 1 gigabyte of extra data which is the same as the monthly plan. Most telcos charge the same but do they realise what customers think of the cost? $10 per extra gigabyte is taking advantage of the customer.

PTP404
PTP404Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Very happy with the service!

I was always with Telstra and decided to move to Pennytel and haven't looked back! Great service & will try to get you more clients. Telstra was to expensive for 2GBs.

David
DavidRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Great service and the price is great

Can’t complain
Good reception and good coverage always never any dropouts only have to use wifi when I’m away at some places
Download is very good
Id recommend to anybody this company

Tips for Choosing a Mobile Plan and Service Provider

Wendy Z.21 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-mobile-plan-and-service-provider
Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020

So far so good. Excellent follow up, coverage and value

I’ve been with Pennytel for about 3 months now. It’s been hassle free, coverage has been good and I’ve not noticed any lag in downloads even though I don’t do much on the mobile. Wife is enjoying free calls to NZ.

Dave
DaveBANGOR

All good so far

Good value for money. Coverage drops off when it rains due to the gum leaves between me and the tower. Would like to be able to dump monthly usage detail onto excel or CSV file.

Rod Williams
Rod WilliamsPeel, WA

This is a great service

Reliable coverage download speed sufficiently fast. No dropout problem. Living in the country service is great. No complaints. Price is much better than big providers. Really great value for money

Good value service

Had no troubles with signing up. Good service. Would be good to get complete Telstra coverage. When recently travelling to outback areas Service was lost. Had to get Telstra card so as I could have a service for personal security purposes.

Cherie Sommerville
Cherie SommervillePimpama

Great Service!

Right from the day we activated my SIM card, I have had no issues with service. It's a great no frills service that provides everything I need, including no drop outs and good network coverage.

Teneil
TeneilDarling Downs, QLD

Simple!

Pennytel is a good, no frills service. Signing up was hampered by website errors and because I live rurally, service isn't always great but all my dealings with them have been easy and friendly. They get the job done!

Matthew R
Matthew RGoulburn Valley, VIC

Best product

PennyTel is the best telco around great plans amazing customer service all we need now is data banking would be awesome the network is amazing not one drop out can’t wait to get family and friends to join

Deidre
DeidreNew South Wales

Easy to contact. Value for money.

I have been using Pennytel as my provider of mobile phone calls and mobile internet for three months. During this time I have not experienced any dropouts or out of coverage areas where I am in regional NSW. The mobile internet is fast enough for my needs and good value.

Rainsford
RainsfordPerth, WA

Honest Aussie service

Pennytel offers a good no frills, honest and reliable service at a fantastic rate. No fancy gimmicks, no bells and whistles and no sales jargon. What's more they are Australian........ hard to believe but really they are.

Marathon Man
Marathon Man

Happy customer!

All good since joining 3-4 months ago. Apart from the price, I don't really notice any difference in terms of QOS. Prime use is Phone & SMS's. I rarely spend much time surfing the web & have never been remotely close to using up my chosen 1GB/month deal - so far. More than happy recommend Pennytel to all. You won't be disappointed!

Very affordable, just as good as the more expensive options

Haven't had any issues with network coverage or internet speeds.
The app is very easy to use and I like how you can switch between plans each month if you need more or less data.
About $10 less per month than my last plan (with another company) and includes more data.

Anthony Griffiths
Anthony GriffithsSouth West, WA

Top service

Excellent coverage, no hiccups and, so far, no dropouts. I only use very limited downloads but so far have not had any problems either with downloading or with download speed.

leave it for another 5 years

coverage went out and stayed out for 10 days, not really good enough, i switched to another tried and operating carrier, not yet up to capacity in my area, would leave of joining in my area till the carrier becomes better know

Great Service at a Great Price

Only been with Pennytel for 6 months, and we're receiving service in locations we never did with Optus. Great Price for telephone, SMS and data. International access, which we require, is included and not an additional cost like other telco's. Best value for money, couldn't be happier.

Sue L
Sue LSydney, NSW

So happy with Pennytel

So happy with Pennytel, no issues at all changing from Optus and better reception to boot! Cheaper than other major Australian telcos with better all round service and supply. Highly recommended

Sharon B.
Sharon B.Western Australia

Easy to setup, worked beautifully

Pennytel sent sim card really quickly, was easy to set up, had much better reception than my previous Optus (had been with for years until service became unreliable). Use phone as a hotspot and this also worked beuatifully and was easy to connect. Overseas inclusions were great, all inclusions were very good value.
Unfortunately, there was no data rollover and so I changed to another provider on the Telstra network (not Telstra, they are overpriced).
Overall, Pennytel would have been my provider of choice but for the rollover. I chose them based on the very good (deserved) reviews.

J Marsh
J MarshSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent service and price

I have had no issues with network coverage.i have had no drop-outs I have had no issues with download speed. I have already been recommending pennytel to friends and family.

Rob
RobCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Everything has worked well

I am a senior and not at all technical, but I have found everything to do with setting up my Pennytel service very straight forward. Everything has worked as advertised. The small data mobile service is good value.