Pennytel (page 3 of 10)

Listing monitored by Pennytel

Pros

Easy to switch over
Reliable connection
Great value for money

Tedwise
TedwiseIllawarra, NSW

best out there for seniors

I have good reception at home were there was none before with other telco`s. i have no dropouts also great speed for downloads and streaming at a very affordable price

Good for the farm

So far network has been 100% reliable with no dropouts that I have been aware of. Download speeds meet my expectations. Just as good as telstra, even in remote hilly location on the farm

Perriko
Perriko

Top economical quality!

My service with pennytel has been exceptionally good... it provides all the service I need and is not subject to "
up selling ". cheap and no drop out problems at all.

Geoffrey White
Geoffrey WhiteSydney, NSW

Excellent. Best price. Great service.

No problems and works fine. I like the price and glad to have been given the opportunity to have the service. I like the fact that you tell me when I start to teach my data limit.

jp88Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Forget them, move on to another Telco

Don't expect any service whatsoever. The don't reply to emails, or "contact us' forms in their website. And these days thier deals are not outsanding. As well as that, they throttle the connection.

jp88

No worries, ported out already.

Akok
AkokCentral West, NSW

Can't live without it

Absolutely love it no problems with coverage or internet recommend it to everyone and the price you can't go wrong for downloading it's very fast games play smoothly no drop outs

EDDIE
EDDIEEyre Peninsula, SA

Seems ok at the moment.

Network coverage seems ok at the moment, haven't been out of town yet to try further afield.
Will be going to Adelaide this weekend.
Data download speeds seem to be ok at the moment.

Tips for Choosing a Mobile Plan and Service Provider

tips-for-choosing-a-mobile-plan-and-service-provider
Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Dean
DeanSouthern and Hills, SA

only wanted 1gb suits my use.Haven't had any problems so far

very reliable network.suits my minimal use for low cost.Have had no issues with network speed/drop outs.Former supplier,Testra,couldn't could not match price.Would reccomend for low use users who do not need to pay for what they do not use

sternbeck
sternbeckHunter Region, NSW

very good service from personel cant fault them at all

Yes the phone does drop out often mainly in morning to arvo but good nite time ,,, if I sit on my front verahanda facing east it doesnt fade out as much

Marty
Marty

Wonderful service I’m very happy

Very Happy with the service I’m getting & the data allowance & speed is so much better than I previously had with Vodaphone which was always dropping out & very poor service in my area.

Alegend
AlegendGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

All promises have been fulfilled - have had no problems with coverage. As I am a small data user most months an added advantage would be the facility to carry over some portion of unused data.

Dreadful Customer Service

Network has been down for 5 days and despite multiple calls and emails there has been no resolution. Not our handsets as they work at the next town. Why can’t Pennytel do some decent troubleshooting with Telstra to fix the issue? There appears to be no tech savvy staff on the help line. Stressful when trying to stay in touch with family in hospital.! Service has been faultless for 18 months, but 5 days off air is unacceptable, now transitioning to another provider.

0417851232 and 0402552618

Hi Paul,

Thank you for this. I will look into this today for you.

Ewen
EwenSouth East Queensland, QLD

So Much Simpler!

The Pennytel system ensures that I don't have to worry about pre paid credit running out. Less stress all round. Have not had any connection problems. Download speeds are fine.

Girl
GirlPerth, WA

Best ever

I haven't had any problems with the network coverage. No data issues and the best price. Great service, i wish i connected years ago. It would have saved me heaps.

Christine L.
Christine L.Sydney, NSW

Fabulous mobile phone coverage.

Great network coverage same as our previous provider.
Easy to apply with Pennytel no hidden costs involved.
Very happy with the service plus it is much cheaper and provides more
data, wish I had switched much earlier.

Very good

No dropouts etc, every thing is a ok. Would recommend to others particularly for the value. I don’t have anything to add, but have to (why?) have a least 30 words.

Sooz55
Sooz55Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

As good as a mobile network should be.

Not had any problems with network availabilty or dropouts, but then again it is using the Telstra network and not Optus. I just wanted a provider that works where I live and was reasonably priced. Was unsure of the amount of data I would need but the included data with their base plan satisfies my needs.

Transferring to Pennytel

I would like to switch my Telstra phone over to Pennytel keeping my Telstra number I have read that this can take a couple of weeks I would not have mobile phone coverage for that time. Is there a solution please? I also would like to setup my wifes Telstra phone with Pennytel
regards
Keith Winkler

KEITH
KEITH

Thanks Brendon I already have a Pennytel # I am talking about porting my currect Telstra # to Pennytel
Regards
Keith Winkler

Jon
JonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Actual Service

Speed could be faster for streaming, but is generally adequate. Coverage is spotty in Little River. Do have dropouts generally a couple of times a day but not serious if not in a hurry.

Terry Amos
Terry AmosPerth, WA

Best mobile service

We haven't experienced any network issues at all. The signup process was flawless and as an added bonus I received extra credit for signing up my wife's phone, as did she. Love it!!

Shaun
ShaunMid North Coast, NSW

So much better than my old provider

I can't fault pennytels service my family and friends are all hooked up and we are all happy with the service and tech support plus the bonus credits for referring other people

Ruth S.
Ruth S.Central West, NSW

Price and service are great. Coverage is very widespread, no dropouts and great download speeds. Have recommended to many of my friends. Very happy all round. How do you do it for the price??

Cheryl
CherylSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fine value for money

No drop outs. Reception in my area is low but works fine for my needs. All fine and easy direct debit. Data download is ok used mostly for QR codes for entries.

Roel
RoelCentral West, NSW

This has been one of the best decisions we have made in years.

I have been pleasantly surprised with the reliability of the network and the speed with which it deals with our needs. I am also delighted with the service we get. It is no trouble getting in touch and the personnel are always very helpful and handle our inquiries in a friendly and efficient manner.

Rod
RodSydney, NSW

Very good phone service and customer service

Network coverage has been great so far. Naturally I haven't travelled much but so far so good.
I've not had any dropouts.
Download speed has been very good.
Customer service has been better than expected.