Pennytel (page 3 of 4)

Listing monitored by Pennytel

Pros

Easy to switch over
Reliable connection
Great value for money

very happy

no drop outs, coverage is good, price is very affordable , I don't download much so no comment on that speed. Very happy with the product and the assistance when I needed it. I have recommended your service to several of my friends.

Terry Clive
Terry CliveSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best Yet.

I have tried many phones and due to where I live I never got very good phone service, yet with Pennytel I seem to have great coverage compared to all the other networks.

Ken
KenSydney, NSW

Good value

My service has been quite surprising for the price. To put it in perspective I am a city dweller, although service in towns I've been to hasn't been a problem.

Good Service

Phone is fine... still learning how to use it Coverage seems good and haven't had any drop-outs. Thirty words? I don't use thirty words in a week or a month even..

Singboy K
Singboy KSydney, NSW

Good on you guys

I have been extremely satisfied with Pennytel. Sales personnel, Michele has been just great. Not pushy with aggressive selling tactics. She was patient and compassionate and kind to me - I am 74 years old and not overly tech savvy.
Looks like I will remain with Pennytel for the long haul.

Thanks Pennytel

The network is very reliable and downloads are quick. I'd be happy to recommend Pennytel to others. The phone I was sold is easy to use and everything I need

Fantastic.

Never had any issues.Was with other providers, had too many issues and was told about pennytel.Haven't had any problems since.Never go back to anyone else.Thankyou so much Pennytel...forever grateful..HAPPY customer

Tips for Choosing a Mobile Plan and Service Provider

Wendy Z.21 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-mobile-plan-and-service-provider
Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Kanga
KangaSydney, NSW

So far - so good

Any potential loss in the move from Telstra is not yet an issue
meets my needs as a retiree with a tiny business.
Appreciated Pennytel acknowledging systemic an issue and providing compensation.

FAM FAV

I found the change for all the family to be swift and easy. For the price and ease of all to use for all calls and mobile data, it's all good from here.

keith mclaughlin
keith mclaughlinCanberra Central 2602, ACT

I am completely flummoxed by this request

No problems at all - no dropouts, likewise no speed problems - because you were so miserly I went elsewhere - I asked for the 12 month discount to be applied over the three month benefit I had but you said that was beyond your system so I closed my a/c

molartkiama
molartkiamaIllawarra, NSW

Pennytel you are giving a real good service to us at a reasonable price , Pennytel you deserve a medel

At last I am connect to a real company, what gives the service I can rely on,, the reception at my address is perfect, I'm now happy that my friends and family can receive my phone calls.

Susan M
Susan M

Better than the big providers

Our network coverage through the Telstra system has always been poor and unreliable. Pennytel reception is better, for less than half the cost, probably because their network is not oversubscribed. Easy to contact too.

Rob
RobSouthern and Hills, SA

Great Service - Great Price

We purchased an $11 sim to test what the mobile reception (signal) strength was like and if there were any drop out of service. After a week of testing we did not experience any drop out of service and the signal strength was overall good, the download and upload speeds were also good.

When calling their customer service we found it to be friendly and efficient

Based on the above we have now ported my partners and my mobile numbers over to Pennytel and the process to do this was simple and quick.

Very good service

The service is for my wife & she had excellent service with no drop outs that we had seen. Everthing that you offered has been delivered. we have no issue at all & thank you for the service. Gordon S

None
NonePeel, WA

Excellence!!

Not one problem in reliability - no dropouts and data speed satisfactory.
There has been no reason to fault the service whatsoever and also the service
provided by your phone operators - I now have two phones on your service

Aliceli
AliceliMurray Mallee, SA

Reliable and affordable

Reliable and efficientvery good no problems economical I would recommend pennitel to anyone it is the best provider we have ever used and i hope it will continue to be

kauchter
kauchterTasmania

No coverage outback Qld

I cancelled because i didnt get coverage in areas i needed it when travelling though i could get coverage with telstra directly which is a pity. Telstra keep coverage for their own clients unless you in big city

David
DavidHunter Region, NSW

Good service

We have no issues with Pennytell and are extremely pleased that we did make the decision to move our telephone requirements to them. We have no regrets and do not hesitate to recommend them to whomever.

Graeme Bull
Graeme BullSouth East Queensland, QLD

Just what I needed.

I have received exactly what I was told I would, and the monthly charge is brilliant. Coverage is great and absolutely no problems. Wish I'd changed over to Pennytel a long time ago.

Ella MPennytelSend a private message

Great people and excellent service.

Very reliable service, no drop outs , and great to talk to friendly, helpfull people ,
Instead of some machine, or computer. Yes , i recommend Pennytel .
And very good signal, David Ross .

DorothySydney, NSW

Very pleased with my Pennytel experience

My network has been very reliable.
Only had a dropout when my battery was low.Not a problem.
I am happy with my data allowance.No problem with internet speed .
Thank you for your professionalism .

Dorothy

Am still very happy with Pennytel . Thank you for acknowledging my praise of my pennytel experience

Very happy with Pennytel, over the phone service is precise, cheery & accurate.

I am more than happy with coverage, no drop outs, downloads are Ok, but can be a bit slow on occasion. I have recommended Pennytel with confidence to many of my friends.

Good so far

Quite reliable no dropouts found as yet but I dont travel outside of the city, so ok for me.Data speeds are not an issue either. So quite happy with your service.

Ella MPennytelSend a private message

Great service and value for money

I have had no problems with my coverage and my data speeds have been okay The delivery service is quite reliable, I have encouraged my family to use Pennytel services.

Excellent so far.

All good so far. Changed because I thought I would give you a go. I have not had any trouble with receiving or sending messages. and my reception has been all good, in the areas i have used my mobile phone. So happy at the moment.!!!