Pennytel (page 2 of 10)

Listing monitored by Pennytel

Max
MaxSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

FANTASTIC

Economically brilliant, service sensational, very few interruptions to the service and satisfactory for all the requirements that is needed. Can not be happier than the current status of our account.

Pennytel Pennytel

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback, Max!
We’re thrilled to hear you are enjoying your Pennytel Mobile Plan.

easy to deal with

staff are a pleasure to deal with and very helpful and have reliable connection can't be happier when joined up to pennytel the plan suits us that we are on

Barbara A
Barbara AMid North Coast, NSW

Excellent Value & easy to set up.

This is the best plan that I could find. It is excellent value and suits my limited needs allowing me to keep in touch as well as meet all the COVID QR requirements

Nigel
NigelSouthwest, VIC

easy changeover no problems so far

All is as it should be I would recommend Pennytel to anybody. I have had no dropouts even in the Otways which happened whith the last provider I hope to stay as long as Pennytel are competitive.

Pennytel Pennytel

Thanks for your review, Nigel! We value your feedback and are thrilled you’re enjoying your Pennytel Mobile Plan.

Brian W.
Brian W.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

My Pennytel Experience

My change to Pennytel from ny previous provider was seamless. Network coverage is excellent and the service has been so good that I've had no need to contact anyone. Keep up the good work, I'm cdrtainly impressed.

- The Pennytel Team

Reasonable reception in poor areas

Only one bar of reception at home. Have to rely on wifi calling. Otherwise very hapy with the service. Can reception be improved? I asmit the tevious carrier was no better

Pennytel Pennytel

Excellent Australia based support.

Support staff are knowledgeable, patient and most helpful. Setting up was achieved with minimal effort. The use of Telstra as carrier gives superb mobile ‘phone reception but, unlike Telstra, Pennytel offers ‘small’ data ‘phone plans which I wanted. Very pleased!

Tips for Choosing a Mobile Plan and Service Provider

Wendy Z.21 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-mobile-plan-and-service-provider
Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020

Just what we need

reliable service and network coverage. Great to be able to submit a help ticket if needing to speak to someone and be able to speak to real people rather than recorded messages. All the information about plans are given in plain English and easy to follow. Easy to order new sim.

Pennytel Pennytel

Thank you Deborah for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with us! At Pennytel, our customer service team are always striving to be the best, we will be sure to pass on your kind words!

Judy
JudyMurray Region, NSW

We are very happy with all aspects of the service.

Our network coverage has been very reliable, and we have not experienced any dropouts. The data download speeds are quite sufficient for us. No problems experienced so far, so we are very happy with Pennytel.

Pennytel Pennytel

Thank you, Judy! We’re thrilled to hear you are enjoying your service.

Best wishes,

Bonncyclist
BonncyclistMid North Coast, NSW

Great plan

Network coverage is very reliable so far.Very good for rural NSW no dropouts at all.
Data speeds seem to work very efficiently.
Would recommend Pennytel very good value for a low price.

Jennybee
JennybeeYandina

Great service where you speak to real people without having to wait

I switched my personal mobile to Pennytel about six months ago. I did this for two reasons - they use the Telstra network (the Optus coverage in my area had declined) and I can call up and speak to real people without a long wait. I have found the coverage to be great and, since then, I have moved our four business mobiles across as they also have some great, cost-effective plans.

Pennytel Pennytel

Thank you for the positive review! We love hearing from our customers – especially when our services are able to make a positive difference to them.

Ngaire
Ngaire

Been great would not change anything

I have been with Pennytel for quite some time now and never had any problems with coverage or dropouts and downloading things is quick and easy
My wife is now with you as well
Great company

Natasha
NatashaAdelaide

Best mobile coverage for a rural area.

I couldn’t be happier in changing over to Pennytel. We moved out to the country, and I needed a phone service that didn’t have frequent dropouts. I didn’t want to pay for an expensive service with Telstra, and love that this company still has this provider at a cheaper rate. No Bpay processing fees like I was being charged. I was connected within hours which really surprised me. Caring support staff, when I had a death in my family, and my payment was late.

Pennytel Pennytel

Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We love hearing from our customers – especially when our services are able to make a positive difference to them.

Happy I changed over to you.

Happy with all aspects so far.
Coverage OK, download speed fine by me.
I chose pennyroyal as it offered me best price for the limited way I use my mobile .
I don't have a Landline.

Pennytel Pennytel

Thanks for sharing your experience!

Perfect plan

Reliable network coverage, no dropouts
Easy to sign up and get started
Optimal cost for plan inclusions suitable for individual needs
No issues at all, very happy with the service, price and billing

Pennytel Pennytel

Thanks for sharing your feedback, we're glad to hear you're having a great experience!

Jayne B.
Jayne B.Mid North Coast, NSW

great plan

Reliable service good coverage no dropouts. It's very competitive price wise and I'm happy to continue with Pennytel. I'm glad I found it on the internet, it services my needs.

Mark Bibby
Mark BibbyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Very poor reception.

Using the Telstra network you would expect the same coverage but no because Telstra only sell a portion of their signal, not 100%.
Had to change back to Telstra to get a signal strong enough in Alfredton to be able hold a conversation with out drop outs. Same with data we had to use WiFi from the house to get data.

Peter v.
Peter v.South East Queensland, QLD

The best features we found for an amazing price.

The features and costs are visible on websites, but what's not visible is the outstanding customer service given to deliver this!! Phone support is great and I've never had to wait more than a couple of minutes.

Pennytel Pennytel

Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with us! Our customer service team are always striving to be the best, we will pass on your kind words!

Pennytel Review

Excellent service at a realistic rates.
Network coverage is also excellent being covered by the Telstra network.
Data download speed is mostly adequate.
I would recommend Pennytel to anyone looking for a good mobile service.

Albert
AlbertHunter Region, NSW

Very impressed with Pennytel service

I have been Impressed by service and the very reasonable fees for my phone service and had no problem with dropouts or coverage very happy with changing over to Pennytel

Best wishes,

Alicia
AliciaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great personal service

Fab that this is an Aussie company with Aussie staff. Easy to switch. Good price.
Very efficient, friendly staff without waiting ages.
Due to Melbourne's lockdown, haven't tested further afield.
Website ok.

Pennytel Pennytel

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us!

Zahra A.
Zahra A.

I don’t recommend it at all!

Low signal everywhere! struggling play a video! Awful around CBD and really slow when you go further! I switched to another provider they charged me for another month for nothing!! I complained they said it’s our policy! Don’t recommend this rubbish at all

Very Happy

Really good , was having some difficulties early on which were of my own making , that is , I use Wi Fi off a router at home & forgot to disable WI Fi when leaving home resulting in dramas using QR codes etc. Once disabled no problems.

Pennytel Pennytel

Thanks for the positive review!

good service

overall good service with a good price , meets my needs. Occasional loss of signal, or slow response when checking in, other people go in front and they have faster check in .

Pennytel Pennytel

Thanks for sharing your experience!

none
none

So far so good.

No problems to date, have noticed strength of signal is often lower to what it was prior to switching. With Covid lockdown I've been unable to check reception far from home.

Pennytel Pennytel

Thank you for giving us a go!