Listing monitored by Pennytel

Brian J.
Brian J.Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

I give you 4 stars, because 5 would be perfection. no one or any entity is perfect. Pennytel however come damn close,

I have found/had no problems with the network. No problems with download either. In fact all is well with the service. Cheap efficient and reliable. One can't ask for anything more,

Pennytel Pennytel

Thanks so much for your positive review, Brian!
We're so glad to hear that you are enjoying your Pennytel Mobile Plan.

DLVR2USydney, NSW

BETTER THAN ANTICIPATED

I Heard About It But Didn't Believe It. Cheap Rates, Good Network Connection, Fast, Reliable, Easy 2 Communicate With. Data Is Also Very Reasonable. Will Be Recommending Others For Sure

Plan Cost per Month$19.99
Included Data per Month8 GB
Pennytel Pennytel

Thanks for the positive review! We love hearing from our customers – especially when our services are able to make a positive difference to them.
Regards,
The Pennytel Team

The most helpful company ever!

I have recommended Pennytel to a few friends & have always been impressed with the service & value-for-money offered to those friends. My latest referral encountered difficulties in both the transferral of his mobile number & the unlocking of his handset. Although those difficulties were apparently the fault of the former Provider (rather than Pennytel), the staff @ Pennytel’s Australian call-centre were extremely patient & helpful over a period of nearly two (2) weeks. THANK YOU SO MUCH !!

Pennytel Pennytel

Thank you for your review! We value your feedback and are thrilled you’re enjoying your Pennytel Mobile Plan! We'll be sure to pass on your kind words to our call centre team.

- Pennytel

amenzone
amenzoneSydney, NSW

Great service....customer and signalwise.

Network coverage is good and no data drops. I went in for this mainly due to their voicemail service and their good reviews received. Easy to deal with and no hitches.

Pennytel Pennytel

Thanks for your review. We value your feedback and are thrilled you’re enjoying you Mobile Plan!

James Gatehouse
James GatehouseWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

All good

Easy to deal with, transparent with no crap. What you see is what you get, Very happy with plan and coverage and staff good. Tra la la la la la.

Included Data per Month0 GB
Pennytel Pennytel

Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with us!

Kaye
KayeWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

All good no problems

Very happy with pennytel , no problems since moving to this service provider. This is a second phone & only used sparingly, & the cost of the plan suits us & Pennytel was very accommating in this regard , whereas our original provider was not willing to come anywhere near our requirements.

Pennytel Pennytel

Thanks for your review, Kaye!
We value your feedback and are thrilled you’re enjoying your Pennytel Mobile Plan.

- The Pennytel Team

Does everything I need a more.

I have not had any problems with reliability to date, network coverage has been fine and the data download speeds have also been fine. I have not experienced any dropouts.

Plan Cost per Month$14.00
Included Data per Month4 GB
Pennytel Pennytel

Thank you for the wonderful review, Melly!

Tips for Choosing a Mobile Plan and Service Provider

Wendy Z.21 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-mobile-plan-and-service-provider
Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
ANN JOHN
ANN JOHNHunter Region, NSW

so far so good, we will see how we/you go when we drive off to the Snowy Mountains to see the grandkids

Good cover so far and very easy to move around no problems at all when dealing with your staff.
no drop outs
fast enough downloads for me and my husband John Douglas

Plan Cost per Month$9.75
Pennytel Pennytel

Thank you for sharing your experience!

Best wishes,

Max
MaxSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

FANTASTIC

Economically brilliant, service sensational, very few interruptions to the service and satisfactory for all the requirements that is needed. Can not be happier than the current status of our account.

Plan Cost per Month$16.00
Pennytel Pennytel

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback, Max!
We’re thrilled to hear you are enjoying your Pennytel Mobile Plan.

easy to deal with

staff are a pleasure to deal with and very helpful and have reliable connection can't be happier when joined up to pennytel the plan suits us that we are on

Included Data per Month3 GB

- Pennytel

Reasonable reception in poor areas

Only one bar of reception at home. Have to rely on wifi calling. Otherwise very hapy with the service. Can reception be improved? I asmit the tevious carrier was no better

Plan Cost per Month$18.00
Pennytel Pennytel

Excellent Australia based support.

Support staff are knowledgeable, patient and most helpful. Setting up was achieved with minimal effort. The use of Telstra as carrier gives superb mobile ‘phone reception but, unlike Telstra, Pennytel offers ‘small’ data ‘phone plans which I wanted. Very pleased!

Judy
JudyMurray Region, NSW

We are very happy with all aspects of the service.

Our network coverage has been very reliable, and we have not experienced any dropouts. The data download speeds are quite sufficient for us. No problems experienced so far, so we are very happy with Pennytel.

Plan Cost per Month$10.00
Pennytel Pennytel

Thank you, Judy! We’re thrilled to hear you are enjoying your service.

Best wishes,
The Pennytel Team

Ngaire
Ngaire

Been great would not change anything

I have been with Pennytel for quite some time now and never had any problems with coverage or dropouts and downloading things is quick and easy
My wife is now with you as well
Great company

Natasha
NatashaAdelaide

Best mobile coverage for a rural area.

I couldn’t be happier in changing over to Pennytel. We moved out to the country, and I needed a phone service that didn’t have frequent dropouts. I didn’t want to pay for an expensive service with Telstra, and love that this company still has this provider at a cheaper rate. No Bpay processing fees like I was being charged. I was connected within hours which really surprised me. Caring support staff, when I had a death in my family, and my payment was late.

Plan Cost per Month$17.99
Pennytel Pennytel

Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We love hearing from our customers – especially when our services are able to make a positive difference to them.