Listing monitored by Pennytel

amenzone
amenzoneSydney, NSW

Great service....customer and signalwise.

Network coverage is good and no data drops. I went in for this mainly due to their voicemail service and their good reviews received. Easy to deal with and no hitches.

Pennytel Pennytel

Thanks for your review. We value your feedback and are thrilled you’re enjoying you Mobile Plan!

James Gatehouse
James GatehouseWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

All good

Easy to deal with, transparent with no crap. What you see is what you get, Very happy with plan and coverage and staff good. Tra la la la la la.

Included Data per Month0 GB
Pennytel Pennytel

Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with us!

Kaye
KayeWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

All good no problems

Very happy with pennytel , no problems since moving to this service provider. This is a second phone & only used sparingly, & the cost of the plan suits us & Pennytel was very accommating in this regard , whereas our original provider was not willing to come anywhere near our requirements.

Pennytel Pennytel

Thanks for your review, Kaye!
We value your feedback and are thrilled you’re enjoying your Pennytel Mobile Plan.

- The Pennytel Team

Does everything I need a more.

I have not had any problems with reliability to date, network coverage has been fine and the data download speeds have also been fine. I have not experienced any dropouts.

Plan Cost per Month$14.00
Included Data per Month4 GB
Pennytel Pennytel

Thank you for the wonderful review, Melly!

ANN JOHN
ANN JOHNHunter Region, NSW

so far so good, we will see how we/you go when we drive off to the Snowy Mountains to see the grandkids

Good cover so far and very easy to move around no problems at all when dealing with your staff.
no drop outs
fast enough downloads for me and my husband John Douglas

Plan Cost per Month$9.75
Pennytel Pennytel

Thank you for sharing your experience!

Max
MaxSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

FANTASTIC

Economically brilliant, service sensational, very few interruptions to the service and satisfactory for all the requirements that is needed. Can not be happier than the current status of our account.

Plan Cost per Month$16.00
Pennytel Pennytel

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback, Max!
We’re thrilled to hear you are enjoying your Pennytel Mobile Plan.

easy to deal with

staff are a pleasure to deal with and very helpful and have reliable connection can't be happier when joined up to pennytel the plan suits us that we are on

Included Data per Month3 GB

- Pennytel

Tips for Choosing a Mobile Plan and Service Provider

Wendy Z.21 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-mobile-plan-and-service-provider
Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020

Reasonable reception in poor areas

Only one bar of reception at home. Have to rely on wifi calling. Otherwise very hapy with the service. Can reception be improved? I asmit the tevious carrier was no better

Plan Cost per Month$18.00
Pennytel Pennytel

Excellent Australia based support.

Support staff are knowledgeable, patient and most helpful. Setting up was achieved with minimal effort. The use of Telstra as carrier gives superb mobile ‘phone reception but, unlike Telstra, Pennytel offers ‘small’ data ‘phone plans which I wanted. Very pleased!

Judy
JudyMurray Region, NSW

We are very happy with all aspects of the service.

Our network coverage has been very reliable, and we have not experienced any dropouts. The data download speeds are quite sufficient for us. No problems experienced so far, so we are very happy with Pennytel.

Plan Cost per Month$10.00
Pennytel Pennytel

Thank you, Judy! We’re thrilled to hear you are enjoying your service.

The Pennytel Team

Ngaire
Ngaire

Been great would not change anything

I have been with Pennytel for quite some time now and never had any problems with coverage or dropouts and downloading things is quick and easy
My wife is now with you as well
Great company

Natasha
NatashaAdelaide

Best mobile coverage for a rural area.

I couldn’t be happier in changing over to Pennytel. We moved out to the country, and I needed a phone service that didn’t have frequent dropouts. I didn’t want to pay for an expensive service with Telstra, and love that this company still has this provider at a cheaper rate. No Bpay processing fees like I was being charged. I was connected within hours which really surprised me. Caring support staff, when I had a death in my family, and my payment was late.

Plan Cost per Month$17.99
Pennytel Pennytel

Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We love hearing from our customers – especially when our services are able to make a positive difference to them.

Pennytel Review

Excellent service at a realistic rates.
Network coverage is also excellent being covered by the Telstra network.
Data download speed is mostly adequate.
I would recommend Pennytel to anyone looking for a good mobile service.

Plan Cost per Month$26.00
Included Data per Month18 GB
Albert
AlbertHunter Region, NSW

Very impressed with Pennytel service

I have been Impressed by service and the very reasonable fees for my phone service and had no problem with dropouts or coverage very happy with changing over to Pennytel

The Pennytel Team

Marj C
Marj C

So glad I am with Pennytel

After joining Pennytel I have been completely satisfied with the service, I have not had any issues with dropping out on calls and coverage is great .
I am so glad my brother-in-law put me onto Pennytel as I had not heard of them and I am saving money on my mobile account.

Plan Cost per Month$19.99

Not happy customer
Not happy customerasked

Why can’t I send pictures using my iphone 8

Peter
Peter

I know very little about smart phones, but my Nokia does send photo's.

Pennytel Pennytel

Thanks for reaching out. This may be a setting on your phone, we can assist with troubleshooting this for you.
We have sent you a message to get your Pennytel mobile details.

Grahamasked

Hey guys,

I don't want to write a negative review yet, but I've had nothing but problems with the sim card. Keep freezing and reloading Everytime I try and make a call or cuts me off during a call. It's not my phone as previous sim card with a rival worked. I've put in a ticket request but I didn't get a reply.

Graham

Also my internet freezes over and over and over.

Barb
Barb

Hello dear Graham, I am so sorry and very surprised to read you are having problems with the Pennytel sim card. I dont know what "put in a ticket request" means - suggest you phone Pennytel and speak personally with one of their Staff. Request a new sim card too. Can't help you with your Internet freezing. Could it be the location you live? Best wishes, Barb.

Graham

Definitely not location I live in. I'm not that far from the CBD really. It never happened with my previous Sim. Sim card error message comes up and affects everything unfortunately.

Jaklyn H.
Jaklyn H.asked

Hi, just wondering if the 1GB plan covers MMS as well as SMS?

Barbara A
Barbara A

Yes, all texts both MMS & SMS are unlimited provided they are made in Aust to Aust mobiles.
Hope this helps you make a decision.

It isn’t working for me on my
iPhone 8

Get an answer from our members and Pennytel representatives

CategoryMobile Phone Service Providers