Pennytel

Pennytel (page 4 of 10)

Listing monitored by Pennytel

Pros

Easy to switch over
Reliable connection
Great value for money

Sharon B.
Sharon B.Western Australia

Easy to setup, worked beautifully

Pennytel sent sim card really quickly, was easy to set up, had much better reception than my previous Optus (had been with for years until service became unreliable). Use phone as a hotspot and this also worked beuatifully and was easy to connect. Overseas inclusions were great, all inclusions were very good value.
Unfortunately, there was no data rollover and so I changed to another provider on the Telstra network (not Telstra, they are overpriced).
Overall, Pennytel would have been my provider of choice but for the rollover. I chose them based on the very good (deserved) reviews.

J Marsh
J MarshSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent service and price

I have had no issues with network coverage.i have had no drop-outs I have had no issues with download speed. I have already been recommending pennytel to friends and family.

Rob
RobCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Everything has worked well

I am a senior and not at all technical, but I have found everything to do with setting up my Pennytel service very straight forward. Everything has worked as advertised. The small data mobile service is good value.

Robert K
Robert KSoutheast, SA

Account issue resolved.

I had an account issue and when I got on to the right person my issue was resolved in a very timely manner. Thanks to the team at Pennytel for your help. Happy with my phone coverage as I live in the country and no problems concerning drop-outs. Happy also to learn that the customer service team is now in Australia, so when you need to contact Pennytel you are talking to someone in Australia & not someone from overseas who lives on a farm with chickens and duck noises in the background.

fairdinkum
fairdinkumSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best value for money Australian post paid SIM mobile service with FULL VOICE MAIL message bank

Colleen
Colleen

best value ever

We travel frequently to Queensland and to south west NSW via both city and country towns .Before changing to pennytel we checked their coverage area even in the remote towns we were still able to get mobile reception. When down loading date the speeds are good enough for videos etc.

John H
John HSydney, NSW

Update on my Pennytel.

I used Telstra before and found apart from your much cheaper prices the service was just as good as Telstra. I have found the area covered has been excellent and have not experienced any drop outs

Tips for Choosing a Mobile Plan and Service Provider

Wendy Z.21 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-mobile-plan-and-service-provider
Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
detglass
detglassSydney, NSW

Easy Pennytel.

A seamless tansfer from my old provider , coverage is very good , speed is also good. Pricing is excellent & process for signing up was very easy. Simply everything works as it should at the right price.

Cheap reliable service that meets my needs

As I only use my mobile phone for voice calls and texts with almost no data usage, a Pennytel plan suited my needs exactly at only a fraction of the cost of my previous provider . Setting up the account and transferring my number was easy and efficient. Coverage is reliable in a regional city but I have not tested it in remote areas.

bilfar
bilfarDONNYBROOK

Great service.

Very reliable. No dropouts. Download speeds are fine. Sorry but I find it too hard to put thirty words into a review that can be done with just a few that covers everything wanted.

Richard
RichardSouth-East, TAS

Very glad I changed to Pennytel

I’m paying half the price of my previous provider and the coverage and download speeds are much the same. Everything involved in switching over is easy, so go for it.

Success with Pennytel
Success with PennytelMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Reception has been excellent everywhere we have been All uses of my mobile related to the provider’s service have be of the very best.
Very happy with our choice to go with Pennytel.

Christine L.
Christine L.Sydney, NSW

Fabulous mobile phone coverage.

Great network coverage same as our previous provider.
Easy to apply with Pennytel no hidden costs involved.
Very happy with the service plus it is much cheaper and provides more
data, wish I had switched much earlier.

Lorr.
Lorr.South East Queensland, QLD

Perfect plan and service for us.

My husband and I are very happy with Pennytel, the network coverage and data download speeds are excellent, the price is great and the politeness and help whenever we call is very much appreciated.

Sooz
SoozMid North Coast, NSW

Perfect for me

The Network coverage in our area can be intermittent but in general I’m reasonably satisfied with service. I haven’t had any trouble with downloads and speed of downloading hasn’t been an issue.

Very good

No dropouts etc, every thing is a ok. Would recommend to others particularly for the value. I don’t have anything to add, but have to (why?) have a least 30 words.

Christine Bishop
Christine BishopNorth-East, TAS

Great service. No problems

I have no complaints with the coverage and no dropouts that I have experienced.
Download speeds are fast enough for what I need. I have 2 mobiles on my account and have not had a problem with either.

Ray
RayCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Very good service and support and importantly excellent value

I have been a customer for over 12 months. I live in Castlemaine area however I have traveled around Victoria( Gippsland Lakes, Koroit, Mildura , Mount Hotham , Beechworth, Melbourne) as well as Broken Hill, Adelaide , Brisbane ,Sunshine Coast .along with many interstate calls to family and friends. At no time have I experienced lack of network availability or any drop out of service. Moreover while I use little or no data offered in my Pennytel package the cost of the service is markedly less than I previously paid to Telstra.

Alison P.
Alison P.Mid North Coast, NSW

good

have only been with you 2 months, no drop outs, don't use data much but seems to be of acceptable speed. Don't use data much away from home. Phone coverage is good away from home locally

Sooz55
Sooz55Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

As good as a mobile network should be.

Not had any problems with network availabilty or dropouts, but then again it is using the Telstra network and not Optus. I just wanted a provider that works where I live and was reasonably priced. Was unsure of the amount of data I would need but the included data with their base plan satisfies my needs.

I got what I wanted in switching.

I switched to Pennytel after difficulties with my previous service - insufficient data at a reasonable price. My plan with Pennytel gives me that. Pennytel has good network coverage for my needs. Download speeds for hot-spotting could be better.

Great deal for when you just need calls and texting

I wanted a plan for a child's first phone that had unlimited calls but limited data...this was it! Very easy to sign up, receive the SIM card and activate. It was such a good plan that I set up my father-in-law with the same plan.

Excellent service and value for money

Usually reliable doesn't seem to drop out any more than Telstra. Download speeds are adequate for my needs. Had Telstra for many years and have noticed very little difference between them.

Jan
JanSouth East Queensland, QLD

We have three mobile phones with Pennytel. None of us use our phones often but have found Pennytel excellent. Coverage is great in our regional area and for people who don't use mobile phones for anything other than to make an occasional call, the cost is good and, unlike some other providers, not a waste of money. The staff are genuinely courteous, respectful and professional - and not patronisingly so like some Telcos.

Pennytel
Pennytel PennytelSend a private message

Economical good service

Coverage of the Telstra network at an economical price. More than doubled my data allowance at no extra cost soon after I joined! No problems with reception or download speed.