Pennytel (page 4 of 10)

Listing monitored by Pennytel

Excellent service

Was looking for a phone service for my mother that would cover her basic phone needs and Pennytel has excelled in these areas. It is also good to be able to speak to someone on the actual phone about any questions or issues you may have about this phone service.

Great coverage

Have experienced no problems & coverage has been excellent !! With no drop out calls.
Well done Pennytel, it's awesome.

I was also given a free 3g of data top up free of charge, thankyou.

Well

Michael
MichaelSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Value for money.

Download speeds and network access have been excellent, including while recently travelling from NSW to regional Victoria. So far I have been very happy with Pennytel. The plan I am on is excellent vale for money.

My service is excellent

My service is excellent. Both my sim cards , operating on the same, work as expected and I have had no service faults. Contact with Pennytel has been very good and successful

wonderful service

no problems so far its been bloody terrific.i dont use data much at all so cant really comment on data use but the coverage has been great well done pennytel

DaphneS
DaphneS

Great Service

Great service. Seamless transfer from old provider. No problems whatsoever and much cheaper than other providers. Coverage fine and no problem with dropouts compared to other providers, would recommend Pennytel to anyone

Ray LynchSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Great Telstra coverage at a fantastic price

Coverage great, I don't use downloads but are OK. I have travelled extensively over NSW with very good coverage compared to other companies coverage and downloads. Dropouts in remote areas only

Happy I moved to Pennytel

Tips for Choosing a Mobile Plan and Service Provider

Wendy Z.21 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-mobile-plan-and-service-provider
Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020

very happy no issues

only time we have had a problem was last week when we were staying at One Mile beach . Both of us and our friends who were also Pennytel customers had problems with our phones dropping out

Not as good as Optus

I have experienced a lot of drop outs. The coverage outback is not what I expected.
Downloads are somewhat slower than my previous supplier and drop outs are frequent changing to 3G all the time.

Bill M.
Bill M.Mid North Coast, NSW

Economical and reliable

Good price, coverage seems ok, reasonable service coverage compared to others. We are on a seniors card special plan and it suits our circumstances. We also travel a fair bit and havnt encountered any significant problems with Pennytel

very good coverage

everything works as advertised and great price. thanks to the Senior paper for advertising this product ,would not have noticed other wise. Have had no issues with phone cutting out.

David
DavidPerth, WA

Great service, good coverage. Excellent support. No problems here.

No dropouts experience since I signed up. Data download is great. I work remote and still no problems. The coverage is good with 3g and 4g. Definitely recommend Pennytel to my family.

Great Service Great Reception Great Price

We both moved over to Pennytel's 1 GB post paid plan 18 months ago and the reception has been constantly very good with no drop outs at all.
The download speed for data has also been constantly very good and again no drop outs.

Would highly recommend Pennytel

Michael Ryan
Michael Ryan

Good Service

Very happy with service overall. Very good phone cover . Good internet speed. Affordable , reliable. Really like the service if any need to contact one gets to speak to a real person.

Glenn
GlennPerth, WA

Great Metro WA Coverage; very reasonably priced and excellent to deal with over the phone

Very reliable service and so far have not had any issues. I will definitely be recommending Pennytel to family and friends about how relatively affordable and extremely good this service provider is. However in saying that, I have not tested the coverage out in regional WA, where I will be visiting later on in the year.

Michael R.
Michael R.Hunter Region, NSW

Great to deal with!

Terrific service. Did exactly as they said they would do, and quickly.
I had poor reception at home from my old provider.
With Pennytel, great reception, no problems, and great price

Cait L.
Cait L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

5 stars

Zero human contact, I did everything online. This suits me as I do these things at odd hours. Pretty reliable coverage, no drop outs. I didn't notice a difference in coverage between them and my old provider.

A pleasure to deal with -especially after having to put up with my previous phone companies

Everything at the moment is perfect. No dropouts etc . I am more than happy with everything especially after my previous experiences with other telcos. Keep up the good work and I reckon you will be number one Telco in no time.

Lazza
LazzaSydney, NSW

GREAT SERVICE AT A VERY REASONABLE PRICE

I'm happy!

Our reception is not good here, but what we get with Pennytel is the same as we had with Telstra, but it is a lot cheaper. Downloads have generally been OK.
I was pleased to get an upgrade to our plan - an extra 3 Gb data allowance - not that I am likely to use it. Telstra never gave us anything without a fuss.

Graham-and-Hayley
Graham-and-HayleyPerth, WA

No Complaints

It was a smooth transition process, and the service has been faultless so far (about 6 months). Just got a data limit increase for free, so you have to happy with that!
Much better reception at home than either Optus or Vodafone networks.

Marta
MartaIllawarra, NSW

The signal is perfect and the price is super convenient!

Amazing, I always have coverage, even when there is a storm, which it was impossible with my previous service. The download speed is fast enough to watch movies or have zoom meeting without trouble.

Judy
JudyLaunceston, TAS

I'm pleased I switched!

I am very pleased with my decision to sign up with Pennytel, I have the same coverage as when I was with Telstra at less cost and customer service is quick and efficient! (no being on hold for long enough to flatten my battery like I was with Telstra!).

All good so far.

Coverage OK, but I haven't yet tested it in my frequent regional visits. I am recommending to all my mates when they complain about their bills. I have no complaints.

Ella MPennytel
Suts
SutsCentral, SA

Best deals on Mobile services

Coverage is great and economy for older users is good news. We highly recommend this phone service to anyone who will listen. Beats our previous provider by a mile with no surprises at bill time.

Ella MPennytel