Listing monitored by Pennytel

This service is perfect

Great service helpful and friendly staff
Would never return to my previous supplier as this service is 110% better
This service is reliable and does not drop out and download speeds are okay

Plan Cost per Month$11.00
Included Data per Month10 GB

cost effective

Network coverage is fine so far. Mind you, only been in Taswegia due to isolation of the state.
Data download speeds not tested as do not use. word word word word.

Included Data per Month2 GB
Pennytel Pennytel

Thanks for sharing your experience!

Linden
LindenPerth, WA

All the benefits without the hassles

I swapped over to Pennytel when my long term provider changed networks and left me with very poor rural coverage. On a recommendation of a friend who used to work for Telstra I took the plunge and have found the service absolutely seamless. Really happy to have made the change and would highly recommend others do the same. All the joys of great network coverage without the inevitable hassles of being with Telstra!

Plan Cost per Month$24.00
Pennytel Pennytel

Thank you for your review, Linden!
We value your feedback and are thrilled you’re enjoying your Pennytel Mobile Plan!

PeterSouthern and Hills, SA

You asked for it.

Its ok so far for me on Kangaroo Island. I dont use my smart phone very much for calls, only sometimes txts. I use it for Skype when its turned on and I am away from my PC at home. I doubt very much that I am using so many MB at all per month, but it would be nice for you to let me, and your other customers know how many MB we use monthly. I'm 79 yrs young, quite deaf, and hate voice mails, so I delete them when they appear on my phone. I would like them stopped to enter my phone if possible. Thank you.

Plan Cost per Month$11.00

Find out how Pennytel compares to other Mobile Phone Service Providers

Wish I heard of you sooner. Excellent.

Network coverage is excellent have not experienced any dropouts as of yet. Yes data download speeds are sufficiently fast. Very happy with Pennytel, I can call family in New Zealand

Included Data per Month17 GB

Ailsa M
Ailsa MGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

110 out of 100 for customer support

I switched from Telstra to Pennytel today. Already I am blown away with the efficient and professional service provided by customer support. The process was so easy and professionally handled. I know already I have made the right choice.

Plan Cost per Month$0.00

Fantastic service

It’s just worked so wonderfully for my elderly parents. No more worries of trying to go purchase top up for their previous service. Fantastic personalised service to customers. Thank you

Plan Cost per Month$9.89

Tips for Choosing a Mobile Plan and Service Provider

Wendy Z.21 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-mobile-plan-and-service-provider
Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Barbara AMid North Coast, NSW

Excellent Value & easy to set up.

This is the best plan that I could find. It is excellent value and suits my limited needs allowing me to keep in touch as well as meet all the COVID QR requirements

Plan Cost per Month$10.99

Nigel
NigelSouthwest, VIC

easy changeover no problems so far

All is as it should be I would recommend Pennytel to anybody. I have had no dropouts even in the Otways which happened whith the last provider I hope to stay as long as Pennytel are competitive.

Plan Cost per Month$25.00
Included Data per Month5 GB
Pennytel Pennytel

Thanks for your review, Nigel! We value your feedback and are thrilled you’re enjoying your Pennytel Mobile Plan.

Brian W.
Brian W.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

My Pennytel Experience

My change to Pennytel from ny previous provider was seamless. Network coverage is excellent and the service has been so good that I've had no need to contact anyone. Keep up the good work, I'm cdrtainly impressed.

Bonncyclist
BonncyclistMid North Coast, NSW

Great plan

Network coverage is very reliable so far.Very good for rural NSW no dropouts at all.
Data speeds seem to work very efficiently.
Would recommend Pennytel very good value for a low price.

Plan Cost per Month$10.00

Perfect plan

Reliable network coverage, no dropouts
Easy to sign up and get started
Optimal cost for plan inclusions suitable for individual needs
No issues at all, very happy with the service, price and billing

Pennytel Pennytel

Thanks for sharing your feedback, we're glad to hear you're having a great experience!
- Pennytel

Jayne B.
Jayne B.Mid North Coast, NSW

great plan

Reliable service good coverage no dropouts. It's very competitive price wise and I'm happy to continue with Pennytel. I'm glad I found it on the internet, it services my needs.

Plan Cost per Month$9.99
Included Data per Month0 GB
Pennytel Pennytel

Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

Regards,

Peter v.
Peter v.South East Queensland, QLD

The best features we found for an amazing price.

The features and costs are visible on websites, but what's not visible is the outstanding customer service given to deliver this!! Phone support is great and I've never had to wait more than a couple of minutes.

Pennytel Pennytel

Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with us! Our customer service team are always striving to be the best, we will pass on your kind words!

Very Happy

Really good , was having some difficulties early on which were of my own making , that is , I use Wi Fi off a router at home & forgot to disable WI Fi when leaving home resulting in dramas using QR codes etc. Once disabled no problems.

Pennytel Pennytel

Thanks for the positive review!

Not happy customer
Not happy customerasked

Why can’t I send pictures using my iphone 8

Peter

I know very little about smart phones, but my Nokia does send photo's.

Pennytel Pennytel

Thanks for reaching out. This may be a setting on your phone, we can assist with troubleshooting this for you.
We have sent you a message to get your Pennytel mobile details.

Grahamasked

Hey guys,

I don't want to write a negative review yet, but I've had nothing but problems with the sim card. Keep freezing and reloading Everytime I try and make a call or cuts me off during a call. It's not my phone as previous sim card with a rival worked. I've put in a ticket request but I didn't get a reply.

Graham

Also my internet freezes over and over and over.

Barb
Barb

Hello dear Graham, I am so sorry and very surprised to read you are having problems with the Pennytel sim card. I dont know what "put in a ticket request" means - suggest you phone Pennytel and speak personally with one of their Staff. Request a new sim card too. Can't help you with your Internet freezing. Could it be the location you live? Best wishes, Barb.

Graham

Definitely not location I live in. I'm not that far from the CBD really. It never happened with my previous Sim. Sim card error message comes up and affects everything unfortunately.

Jaklyn H.
Jaklyn H.asked

Hi, just wondering if the 1GB plan covers MMS as well as SMS?

Barbara A

Yes, all texts both MMS & SMS are unlimited provided they are made in Aust to Aust mobiles.
Hope this helps you make a decision.

It isn’t working for me on my
iPhone 8

Get an answer from our members and Pennytel representatives

CategoryMobile Phone Service Providers