Listing monitored by Pennytel

Brian J.
Brian J.Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

I give you 4 stars, because 5 would be perfection. no one or any entity is perfect. Pennytel however come damn close,

I have found/had no problems with the network. No problems with download either. In fact all is well with the service. Cheap efficient and reliable. One can't ask for anything more,

Pennytel Pennytel

Thanks so much for your positive review, Brian!
We're so glad to hear that you are enjoying your Pennytel Mobile Plan.

Greg
GregHunter Region, NSW

So much better than Telstra.

Totally reliable coverage...never had any drop outs.
Speeds ok for my needs. Really glad I changed over from Telstra who were bloody hopeless. Compared to them it is so easy to make contact with you.

Plan Cost per Month$15.99
Included Data per Month3 GB
DLVR2USydney, NSW

BETTER THAN ANTICIPATED

I Heard About It But Didn't Believe It. Cheap Rates, Good Network Connection, Fast, Reliable, Easy 2 Communicate With. Data Is Also Very Reasonable. Will Be Recommending Others For Sure

Plan Cost per Month$19.99
Included Data per Month8 GB
Pennytel Pennytel

Thanks for the positive review! We love hearing from our customers – especially when our services are able to make a positive difference to them.
The Pennytel Team

Bazza
BazzaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good connection, Very cheap rates.

Cheapest connection with great customer service and no drop outs. I save money because I get exactly what I need with no wastage and no expensive date plans. I would highly recommend.

Plan Cost per Month$12.00
Included Data per Month2 GB
Pennytel Pennytel

Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with us!
- Pennytel

Find out how Pennytel compares to other Mobile Phone Service Providers

Great Product, cover and value.

Cover all over Oz, speeds good, can talk to customer service, all we need. Looked at other, two large carriers have from bitter experience, poor cover, the largest remaining telco is rediculously expensive. Pennytel fro us.

Plan Cost per Month$15.99
Included Data per Month5 GB

The Pennytel Team

The most helpful company ever!

I have recommended Pennytel to a few friends & have always been impressed with the service & value-for-money offered to those friends. My latest referral encountered difficulties in both the transferral of his mobile number & the unlocking of his handset. Although those difficulties were apparently the fault of the former Provider (rather than Pennytel), the staff @ Pennytel’s Australian call-centre were extremely patient & helpful over a period of nearly two (2) weeks. THANK YOU SO MUCH !!

Included Data per Month1 GB
Pennytel Pennytel

Thank you for your review! We value your feedback and are thrilled you’re enjoying your Pennytel Mobile Plan! We'll be sure to pass on your kind words to our call centre team.

- Pennytel

This service is perfect

Great service helpful and friendly staff
Would never return to my previous supplier as this service is 110% better
This service is reliable and does not drop out and download speeds are okay

Plan Cost per Month$11.00
Included Data per Month10 GB

Tips for Choosing a Mobile Plan and Service Provider

Wendy Z.21 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-mobile-plan-and-service-provider
Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020

cost effective

Network coverage is fine so far. Mind you, only been in Taswegia due to isolation of the state.
Data download speeds not tested as do not use. word word word word.

Included Data per Month2 GB
Pennytel Pennytel

Thanks for sharing your experience!

Linden
LindenPerth, WA

All the benefits without the hassles

I swapped over to Pennytel when my long term provider changed networks and left me with very poor rural coverage. On a recommendation of a friend who used to work for Telstra I took the plunge and have found the service absolutely seamless. Really happy to have made the change and would highly recommend others do the same. All the joys of great network coverage without the inevitable hassles of being with Telstra!

Plan Cost per Month$24.00
Pennytel Pennytel

Thank you for your review, Linden!

amenzone
amenzoneSydney, NSW

Great service....customer and signalwise.

Network coverage is good and no data drops. I went in for this mainly due to their voicemail service and their good reviews received. Easy to deal with and no hitches.

Plan Cost per Month$10.99
Included Data per Month1 GB
Pennytel Pennytel

Thanks for your review. We value your feedback and are thrilled you’re enjoying you Mobile Plan!

James Gatehouse
James GatehouseWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

All good

Easy to deal with, transparent with no crap. What you see is what you get, Very happy with plan and coverage and staff good. Tra la la la la la.

Plan Cost per Month$10.99
Included Data per Month0 GB

PeterSouthern and Hills, SA

You asked for it.

Its ok so far for me on Kangaroo Island. I dont use my smart phone very much for calls, only sometimes txts. I use it for Skype when its turned on and I am away from my PC at home. I doubt very much that I am using so many MB at all per month, but it would be nice for you to let me, and your other customers know how many MB we use monthly. I'm 79 yrs young, quite deaf, and hate voice mails, so I delete them when they appear on my phone. I would like them stopped to enter my phone if possible. Thank you.

Plan Cost per Month$11.00

Find out how Pennytel compares to other Mobile Phone Service Providers

Wish I heard of you sooner. Excellent.

Network coverage is excellent have not experienced any dropouts as of yet. Yes data download speeds are sufficiently fast. Very happy with Pennytel, I can call family in New Zealand

Plan Cost per Month$24.99
Included Data per Month17 GB

Kaye
KayeWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

All good no problems

Very happy with pennytel , no problems since moving to this service provider. This is a second phone & only used sparingly, & the cost of the plan suits us & Pennytel was very accommating in this regard , whereas our original provider was not willing to come anywhere near our requirements.

Pennytel Pennytel

Thanks for your review, Kaye!
We value your feedback and are thrilled you’re enjoying your Pennytel Mobile Plan.

- The Pennytel Team

Does everything I need a more.

I have not had any problems with reliability to date, network coverage has been fine and the data download speeds have also been fine. I have not experienced any dropouts.

Plan Cost per Month$14.00
Included Data per Month4 GB
Pennytel Pennytel

Thank you for the wonderful review, Melly!