Pennytel (page 3 of 10)

Listing monitored by Pennytel

Pros

Easy to switch over
Reliable connection
Great value for money

Marty
Marty

Wonderful service I’m very happy

Very Happy with the service I’m getting & the data allowance & speed is so much better than I previously had with Vodaphone which was always dropping out & very poor service in my area.

Alegend
AlegendGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

All promises have been fulfilled - have had no problems with coverage. As I am a small data user most months an added advantage would be the facility to carry over some portion of unused data.

TANYA
TANYALaunceston, TAS

Off to a great start

As a new customer, I have found pennytel to be a great service provider at a fantastic price.
I needed a phone plan for my daughter so I can contact her as she commutes to and from school, as well as after school commitments.

Ewen
EwenSouth East Queensland, QLD

So Much Simpler!

The Pennytel system ensures that I don't have to worry about pre paid credit running out. Less stress all round. Have not had any connection problems. Download speeds are fine.

Girl
GirlPerth, WA

Best ever

I haven't had any problems with the network coverage. No data issues and the best price. Great service, i wish i connected years ago. It would have saved me heaps.

Christine L.
Christine L.Sydney, NSW

Fabulous mobile phone coverage.

Great network coverage same as our previous provider.
Easy to apply with Pennytel no hidden costs involved.
Very happy with the service plus it is much cheaper and provides more
data, wish I had switched much earlier.

Very good

No dropouts etc, every thing is a ok. Would recommend to others particularly for the value. I don’t have anything to add, but have to (why?) have a least 30 words.

Tips for Choosing a Mobile Plan and Service Provider

Wendy Z.21 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-mobile-plan-and-service-provider
Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Sooz55
Sooz55Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

As good as a mobile network should be.

Not had any problems with network availabilty or dropouts, but then again it is using the Telstra network and not Optus. I just wanted a provider that works where I live and was reasonably priced. Was unsure of the amount of data I would need but the included data with their base plan satisfies my needs.

Transferring to Pennytel

I would like to switch my Telstra phone over to Pennytel keeping my Telstra number I have read that this can take a couple of weeks I would not have mobile phone coverage for that time. Is there a solution please? I also would like to setup my wifes Telstra phone with Pennytel
regards
Keith Winkler

Pennytel PennytelSend a private message
KEITH
KEITH

Thanks Brendon I already have a Pennytel # I am talking about porting my currect Telstra # to Pennytel
Regards
Keith Winkler

Pennytel PennytelSend a private message

Jon
JonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Actual Service

Speed could be faster for streaming, but is generally adequate. Coverage is spotty in Little River. Do have dropouts generally a couple of times a day but not serious if not in a hurry.

Terry Amos
Terry AmosPerth, WA

Best mobile service

We haven't experienced any network issues at all. The signup process was flawless and as an added bonus I received extra credit for signing up my wife's phone, as did she. Love it!!

Shaun
ShaunMid North Coast, NSW

So much better than my old provider

I can't fault pennytels service my family and friends are all hooked up and we are all happy with the service and tech support plus the bonus credits for referring other people

Ruth S.
Ruth S.Central West, NSW

Price and service are great. Coverage is very widespread, no dropouts and great download speeds. Have recommended to many of my friends. Very happy all round. How do you do it for the price??

Cheryl
CherylSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fine value for money

No drop outs. Reception in my area is low but works fine for my needs. All fine and easy direct debit. Data download is ok used mostly for QR codes for entries.

Roel
RoelCentral West, NSW

This has been one of the best decisions we have made in years.

I have been pleasantly surprised with the reliability of the network and the speed with which it deals with our needs. I am also delighted with the service we get. It is no trouble getting in touch and the personnel are always very helpful and handle our inquiries in a friendly and efficient manner.

Rod
RodSydney, NSW

Very good phone service and customer service

Network coverage has been great so far. Naturally I haven't travelled much but so far so good.
I've not had any dropouts.
Download speed has been very good.
Customer service has been better than expected.

Peter
PeterCanberra

Good value

Coverage seems ok for our area. We are a long way from any tower. Download speeds are quite good and I appreciated the extra data included in my basic package.

Joy S
Joy Snsw

Service great

Being a new customer having had Telstra previously which was so expensive, after the initial billing problems were overcome with Pennytel, I am now pleased with the pricing and coverage.

Chris and Jim
Chris and JimPerth, WA

Great service and price

We are so happy with the coverage and when we have had to call the staff have been so helpful. The internet coverage has been good, and our calls have not been dropping out.

Daniel OMINSKI
Daniel OMINSKIPerth, WA

Professional

All good. Happy with the service. No drop outs and a very strong signal which is better than what i had. The changeover process was really easy and went without any problems

Sydney Nan
Sydney NanSydney, NSW

Great telephone enquiry service

Needed to call Pennytel recently with a small query. Expected to wait on line for who knows how long but amazingly a lady came on [after the usual recorded speel you get from every organnisation], straight away. Thank you "Kay" you were very pleasant to deal with and super helpful.

Kushal
Kushal

Perfect Service

Great service, good customer care, no issue with coverage drop out and much cheaper than the other big providers. Telstra's network at reliable price is an advantage. Overall it's good.

Jan
Jan

We're happy because network coverage is better than other providers. We have used Pennytel on Sunshine Coast, Sydney, Melbourne and Tasmania without problems. Excellent service - great to talk to a real person

excellent

I am very happy with your service and find downloads fast thank you and never had a drop out.
I have very good coverage and good service with plan values thankyou once again.

Ivars V.
Ivars V.Central, SA

Super service with value plus network reliability plus support and direct response from customer contact when needed.

Pennytel use Telstra network and with my Samsung A412 2007 on the 3G there is no change in coverage. All works well. But it 3G will shut down in 2024. Will move to 4G with a new physical phone.