Pennytel (page 4 of 10)

Listing monitored by Pennytel

Pros

Easy to switch over
Reliable connection
Great value for money

excellent

I am very happy with your service and find downloads fast thank you and never had a drop out.
I have very good coverage and good service with plan values thankyou once again.

Ivars V.
Ivars V.Central, SA

Super service with value plus network reliability plus support and direct response from customer contact when needed.

Pennytel use Telstra network and with my Samsung A412 2007 on the 3G there is no change in coverage. All works well. But it 3G will shut down in 2024. Will move to 4G with a new physical phone.

Excellent service.

I live in rural WA & network coverage is excellent
& virtually noo drop outs.
Data are usual phone speeds.
Same coverage as Telstra, but if you have a problem you can actually talk to a Pennytel
Consultant.
Plans are well priced.
3 months in & All Good ☆☆☆☆☆
Matt.

david 45
david 45Mid North Coast, NSW

Good coverage, great price and data

No dropouts, has been reliable, but haven't travelled far from home. Will test that later. Data downloads good. Pennytell have given me an extra three gigabytes of data for free. Can't beat that!

Ann
AnnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Economical and very reliable coverage & service! thank you :)

Pennytel is everything I was hoping for, it delivers great service, coverage and price! calls are unlimited, data is ample for my needs and I was with another company, which didn't deliver any of these things. Thank you Pennytel, you have saved me money and delivered as promised.

Excellent Service Great Value

Network coverage is excellent and the download speeds are sufficient for my use.I could ask for no more as far as coverage and speed is concerned and the value is most acceptable. I have changed networks and am delighted with the quality and value pennytel offers.

Willem
WillemMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Happy chappie

No problems with the coverage, very happy with my service. After being a very unhappy Telstra customer, this is fantastic! Still in the early stages but a very happy chap!

Tips for Choosing a Mobile Plan and Service Provider

Wendy Z.21 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-mobile-plan-and-service-provider
Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020

Excellent!

The Pennytel mobile service never drops out when I use it so I found it to be very reliable. It has a good coverage and downloads quickly, with no problems.

Col and Myrna
Col and MyrnaNorthern Region, NSW

Easy straight forward connection and follow up service

I found Pennytel mobile phone sim card through recommendations from our local facebook site, and glad I made the phone call. Contacting customer service is quick and efficient. We have now been with Pennytel for 5 months, we have 2 mobile phone accounts and have absolutely no problems Our coverage has always been good with no drop outs whatsoever. and have found the basic plan suitable for our needs. The staff at customer service are extremely patient, helpful, courteous and up to date and with their products and knowledge. Highly recommended!!!

Todd
ToddMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Easy, no fuss reliable telco provider

Good rural coverage, easy set up, no fuss. SIM card was activated super fast. Good option so I could set up everything and hand my 75 year old father the phone and everything was ready to go. Great price for unlimited calls/texts if you don't need any data.

Gary
GaryMurray Region, NSW

price is right

Have been with Telstra about 30 years decided to try Pennytel out and i have no regrets coverage and service excellent. I have no drop outs that i can remember and would recommend it to anyone

NKM
NKMSydney, NSW

Great value

I have found Pennytel to be great value for phone and mobile internet connection is fast. I can ring unlimited UK and Australia, great for what I want. Would definitely recommend Pennytel.

Find out how Pennytel compares to other Mobile Phone Service Providers

Excellent service and reliability.

Pennytel is very reliable and I have not had any dropouts at all. Very easy to contact and easy to understand. Service is also excellent. also they notify me that they have received my payments, every time.

Barry Sorrell
Barry SorrellGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

well worth the change

I have found nothing to complain about, being a relatively small user your Company is streets ahead of the one I had been with for may years. Keep up the good work.

Bruce
BruceMid North Coast, NSW

Seamless delivery of supply. no drop outs

Seamless delivery of service with no drop outs and good internet speeds. The cost is much less than other suppliers and has a good selection of plans. Well done Pennytel.

Ella MPennytelSend a private message

Excellent coverage and great customer service.

Great coverage anywhere on the gold coast or Canungra, no drop outs experienced anywhere.

Download speed good.

Best of all only costs a third compared to other tel-cos and without the hassles.

Ella MPennytelSend a private message

Pennytel is providing an excellent service and we are very happy with it.

Pennytel staff have been very patient sorting our our issues with billing, and we finally understood the glitch with the invoices. We would definitely recommend the service to our friends.

Ireland
IrelandPerth, WA

Excellent Service

Have had no problems since joining Pennytel, the cover is excellent, no problem with data, the data is fast, never miss a text or message I would recommend Pennytel, I am a senior and it's great value

great

The network is faultless, the reception great, being in a remote location and we enjoy friendly service. The prices are exceptional and we find payments no longer grind into our bank account.

Gromolpian
GromolpianRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Hands down the best value anywhere

I can only speak for my own experience, but for me Pennytel's coverage (for my mobile phone use) is excellent. The cheap rates caught my eye, and I pay $7.69 per month for the smallest plan (seniors promo) for the first 4 months. After that it will be approx' $11. Even when it changes to the new rate, it is still great deal. If there is a better one, I've yet to find it. The fact that Pennytel uses the Telstra Mobile Network, was the clincher for me to try them. So without a doubt, they have my vote. Bravo!

Mark Mc
Mark McPerth, WA

great plan for a low user

Have been with Pennytel 16 months. Very happy. Great price plan for my needs. Very happy overall. Have recommended to others. Found it very easy to move over my service, also my wife's.

allen kidd
allen kiddMid North Coast, NSW

Just great!

No dropouts, just a great connection. So much better than our previous provider and a heck of a lot cheaper. We tell our friends about Pennytel. Keep up the great work. Phew 30 words is hard work in the positive.

Peter W.
Peter W.

In my opinion

Tried Telstra and Vodafone. Both had poor service and were expensive. Switched to Pennytel and what a difference. Same plan as others mentioned. Pennytel way cheaper and honest with customers.

Very Happy with Pennytel

Network coverage is very reliable. Very rarely have I experienced dropouts and when a dropout has occurred I am not sure whether the cause was my phone or the other person's phone. I do not use internet on my mobile so I cannot comment on internet speeds.

Peteratne
PeteratneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Nothing to complain about

No complaints re Pennytel service but nothing to exceptional either that would prompt me to give 5 stars. The service has been provided as I signed up for with accurate and easy billing and payments.

I reside in an area of problematic mobile reception so service issues are not of Pennytel's making. And with Covid not much travel so cannot really comment on coverage outside of local area.